• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Good ish K.C. and Ichor, we need to do another crew battle when you come down. I might have a main character by then.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
If he uses any character besides Samus to beat us I'll be impressed >.>"

Jasona

Smash Ace
Let's all collectively step it up, in the hopes of knocking Jasona down a few pegs! Let's go! >_>
is this gonna be one of those experiences where teams suddenly becomes a 3 on 1?

If he uses any character besides Samus to beat us I'll be impressed >.>"
not-samus eh? I don't know. being able to grab, roll, and SH might be too weird

Samus eh? Thanks for the heads up :D

Having only played for 19 days now, there is no excuse for anyone who loses to me -- especially Jasona. ;)
you could have awesome noob tactics... or you could fall for the same mindgame-not-combo that freakachoo and DOSV have felt, in which I dair you 4 or 7 times in a row into a sweet spotted bair

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
Good ish K.C. and Ichor, we need to do another crew battle when you come down. I might have a main character by then.
i hope so sir cause we are steady improving down here and trying to bring more members

also jasona i want to beat you to a pulp cause of the maddness that you be spewin out

cmart

Smash Lord
someone pick me up? please?
ill pay
-edun
This pulls at my heartstrings. Will no one give Nurok a ride-look at the state he's been reduced to.

Ichor- Uhm I'm not really sure where you're getting all this hostility from, but chill dude. Smash is about keeping your cool and having fun. You haven't even met Jasona, he's a real cool guy.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
you could have awesome noob tactics... or you could fall for the same mindgame-not-combo that freakachoo and DOSV have felt, in which I dair you 4 or 7 times in a row into a sweet spotted bair
Not that this will happen (yet), but IF I beat you, would you call it noob tactics?

If I were beaten at Descent 1, 2, 3, or Counterstrike: Source, it wouldn't be from noob tactics. There's no way a noob could ever beat me at those games, period.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Cmart, Jasona, don't take offense to Ichor, that's just the way he talks (actually, alot of people from the area we are from talk). He doesn't mean offense by it, but he's definitly issuing a challenge because he's interested in fighting him. When you meet him, you'll see he's a really funny guy.

Though definitely, if we can make it on the 25th I hope all of you can show (I hope all of my crew can show as well actually), should be a fun gathering, I'd also like to do some random team matches with some of you guys. Crew battles for last w00t!

List goes as follows:
11/21 with DOSV - Fox vs Samus
Jigs vs Fox matches with BT lol
Friendlies with Cmart! (best of 3 if you're ok with that, or $5mm xD)
1 on 1 w/ Hova (If he's there)
1 on 1 w/ Jasona (Friendlies)
1 on 1 with KoRn! (Marth vs Falco, Falco vs Marth, Fox vs Marth, I think that's what we agreed to anyway, should be fun)
Watching the 1 on 1 between Jason and DOSV

Then some team matches (random people)
Crew battle sometime during the middle of the fest?

Or atleast, those are my objectives.

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
Hell yea, crew fest sometime in this, this looks to be a good fest, and if we can get huge crews, all the better. And don't forget possibly doing a touranment for fun, I'm a poor college student, I'm not losing my money to crazy smashers. I will be missing the next fest, though, going home that weekend, which I haven't done since I got here. Anyway, I'm planning on winning a little saturday. Maybe not destroying everyone, but winning a few. I'll take any challengers, so bring it.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'll give myself a shout out

done, I'm pumped now =]

Edit: I'm gonna get a new controller to...

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Bowsertree, would you mind if I arrive a bit early on Saturday? The white line UMBC transit leaves campus at 9:25am, but it only takes me up to Beechfield Avenue (stop 25 at 9:50 am), which is a little past Giant at Wilkens Beltway Plaza. I think it's only a couple miles further down Wilkens to get to your place (I'm assuming it's your apartment/house?). I walk about 4 mph, so I'd probably get there by or before 10:30 am. Then again, it could take me longer than I expect, especially if I get lost on the very complex trip straight down Wilkens. ;) Anyhow, I would gladly help set up stuff or help in any way possible.

Oh, and if anyone is going from UMBC and has transportation then I would be very appreciative of a ride to and/or from the fest. I'm in Chesapeake South room 111. If all else fails, I'll just walk and do my best dodging between vehicles :D

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yeah my family's house, we're almost next to Saint Benendict's Church if you need an even better idea of where to go, most people should know where that is.

And you can come early if you want, I just hope everyone doesn't, since my sister might not be awake by then and has to get ready for work. But go ahead and come early if you need to, it'll help prepare you for the people coming to the fest that'll be better than me as well. lol

Hyrulean - I hope we have enough people for a little tournament, more fun. And yeah, it'll be free.

EEvisu shoutout - Your controller was awesome, it's a mindgame!

K.C. - You're gonna get a good night's rest when you come

Ichor - BRK is stepping it up!

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
Cmart, Jasona, don't take offense to Ichor, that's just the way he talks (actually, alot of people from the area we are from talk). He doesn't mean offense by it, but he's definitly issuing a challenge because he's interested in fighting him. When you meet him, you'll see he's a really funny guy.

Though definitely, if we can make it on the 25th I hope all of you can show (I hope all of my crew can show as well actually), should be a fun gathering, I'd also like to do some random team matches with some of you guys. Crew battles for last w00t!

List goes as follows:
11/21 with DOSV - Fox vs Samus
Jigs vs Fox matches with BT lol
Friendlies with Cmart! (best of 3 if you're ok with that, or $5mm xD)
1 on 1 w/ Hova (If he's there)
1 on 1 w/ Jasona (Friendlies)
1 on 1 with KoRn! (Marth vs Falco, Falco vs Marth, Fox vs Marth, I think that's what we agreed to anyway, should be fun)
Watching the 1 on 1 between Jason and DOSV

Then some team matches (random people)
Crew battle sometime during the middle of the fest?

Or atleast, those are my objectives.

IHATE YOU JET STOP DEFENDING PPL AGAINST ME

hova

Smash Champion
cmart- not gonna be making it to ur place tomorrow

nurok- i'll get u if i go saturday, but i might not go saturday. and also a good chance i'll leave early if i happen to go. pm me ur address so i may debate

but i should be there for whenever this ichor guy goes, cuz i feel the need to knee him in the face several times in repetition.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
yes i kno its true Jet so stop doing it nobody on this site can see me with the words or sticks mind you hahahaha

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
The controller is a wavebird? Cause... imo wavebirds are kinda of slow.

Well if it is, this is how I tested the wavebirds, I tried doing double sheilding with fox/falco and I couldn't pull it off... at all. Though with a wire controller, I can pull it off no problem.....

<_<... I'm lost, what are we talking about again?

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
BT, is it garunteed it will be on the 25th of Nov and not have to push it back? Because I have to plan ahead and I'll need to know if it changes or not. :/

Jasona

Smash Ace
i wanna play good ppl ......25 yay who all is going to be in attendance besides BRK and Bmore
I'd like to know who'll be attending, including which members of bmore and brk. I'm not bmore, but I'll be there.
If I can get undr to come, we'll try to form a third crew, even if it just ends up being me and undr. unless bf wants an assured victory, then I'll probably crew with them (its like trash talk, only subtler)

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I'd like to know who'll be attending, including which members of bmore and brk. I'm not bmore, but I'll be there.
If I can get undr to come, we'll try to form a third crew, even if it just ends up being me and undr. unless bf wants an assured victory, then I'll probably crew with them (its like trash talk, only subtler)
We'll have to get back to you on that one. I can (more than likely) make it, Zeros and Ichor probably can, might bring Averex along this time.

Sage is iffy, he's always iffy.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Aw, that's not very lady like of you.

Besides I'm only repeating what I was told.

Top Bottom