• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Balanced Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Sonic's ghey.

They really need to stop making Sonic games =D

I have to agree with Redact's post.

I only wish Brawl + had come out before Brawl.

Then again, half of you may not be here if that did happen, so I dunno..
I dunno, I think if B+ came out as the original Brawl it wouldn't affect the amount of people owning it/playing it. Brawl got sh*tloads of its hype from Melee so everyone was willing to buy it regardless of what it was like. People would've loved it the same as they do vBrawl imo.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Alot of people didn't like Melee pretty much because of the term Wavedash.

It was too technical for most casual players.

Although Brawl + has taken L cancel and Wavedash out, alot of people wouldnt have joined anyway because it was just like Melee.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
I doubt it, Brawl+ isn't AS technical as Melee, so I reckon more people would've enjoyed playing it competitively since WaveDashing and L-Canceling consistently was hard for a lot of people to do. With those gone, people would've been like "Hey! I can actually get good at this game without having to practice so much hours a day!" But if they still complain about too much tech, stuff em!

Sieg

Smash Champion
What I meant was that, just the meer thought of the game being like Melee would have turned people off.

There's a reason everyone who didn't play Melee loved Brawl at first.

There's also a reason everyone who played Melee hated Brawl at first.

They're just two totally different games lol.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
That's it, we settle this via SF4!

Yea I know what you mean that their 2 different games. Oh well, lets hope they release a 4th Smash series and find the right mix of both to please both parties :D

Sieg

Smash Champion
Nintendo do what nintendo always do. Try and make the most amount of money possible.

Stfu Michael Nobody is Actually Taking You Seriously.
So much online rage. Calm down little boy.

Also lol at Mic's post.

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
He never used to be Mic. Youd be helping by setting an example by keeping your posts on topic as well.

Sieg you would have to be the WORST player of the super smash brothers francise that i know of. I wish i was kidding and i wish i was 'just' trying to put you down. But thats the honest fact. You know it and everybody else knows it. Stop your bravado and keep buying your action figures like a good boy.

Anybody know the best way to get this version of the game?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Seriously.

Just ****ing stop your online crap. You come in here and post **** that has nothing to do with the topic, then you down on other people. You post no relevant content whatsoever, and I'm really surprised you haven't been banned yet.

You somehow think because you're good at Melee you suddenly have this god**** all idea on everything?

The only reason you post is to troll and down on people Ryan, why don't you **** off and just play the ****ing game, no one wants to hear about your ****ing inflated ego.

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
Wrong.

Nobody wants to hear you... People actually reply to my posts, While yours go unnoticed just like all your efforts in life. Quit now. You've lost. You know you have. The only reason your continuing to run your mouth is to prove yourself to internet.

Now let this thread die.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i read everyones posts :X like addicted to forums or something :/

I wish i was kidding and i wish i was 'just' trying to put you down. Ryans a jerk :/

but what do i know i am bad at both games apparently

melee- sounds like alot of camping...

ssb 64^2 ... its like veta cool....

Sieg

Smash Champion
Fine, let the thread die.

Just like all intelligent discussion on this board.

I only come on here now to talk to people who aren't complete ****ing ******* anyway.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
He never used to be Mic. Youd be helping by setting an example by keeping your posts on topic as well.
Wow, irony much? And last I checked I was ssetting an example, you know, what with trying to get intelligent discussion about an offshoot of Brawl that has had only a few slight tweaks fixing the chaingrab dominance that a number of characters have against a large portion of the cast.

Maybe the example you'd want me to do is the one where I act like an *** and flame everyone that doesn't agree with me. Oh wait, that's what you do. Knock it off. Seriously.

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
tourney ***s are only tourney ***s when they dont like stuff like this it must be sad that brawl is all they play haha

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
It's still much more attrative to me than Brawl+. this isn't a total revamp like B+ was. Part of the problem with B+ was that it was 95% community input - and it stinks! This isn't doing anything radical other than the removal of chaingrabs and other infinites. It's just been released so things such as Wario's apparent overpoweredness can be toned down to a more normal level. No great changes "(IE, no PT Split, no "Roy as a new character") just taking Brawl and tweaking it slightly.
Words of wisdom from a man who knows what he's talking about ^^^. I'm sure Brawl+ can be fun but, to me, it hardly counts as the same game. I want to play Brawl.

Zero

Smash Hero
Well you're not playing Brawl. You're playing Balanced Brawl. Play Brawl if you want to play Brawl.

and don't necro this dead thread plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom