• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Balance tweaks you'd like to see in the patch

exnecross

Smash Journeyman
You ain't seen nothing yet, you should see what I have to say about Toon Link.
Toon link is an abomination that must be purged.
..or at least have his launch power reduced by roughly 50%.

Last edited:

Kira~

Smash Cadet
NNID
JiveJay
So nerf all the good characters because bad players cannot beat them? That sounds really fair to all of those who put so much time and effort into the characters you so badly want nerfed. But of course only the bad players that whine matter in the end. Good players mastering good characters don't deserve to win.
Yeah, let's purposely keep the character roster unbalanced so the tier whores can have their way. Am I taking you out of context?

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
I also wish Wario still had his lag-less aerials from Brawl, or at the very least, reduce some of the landing lag, but I know that is wishful thinking, since equipment improves this..
His aerials already have really low landing lag (fair, nair and uair). BAir can autocancel, so that leaves DAir. (which has low lag if you land before the last hit, so it has that rather helpful though situational quirk)

What Wario needs is a better fsmash, or at least less lag on it. Or give it more range if you wanna keep that lag. There's no reason to go for it instead of ftilt aside from a hard read. I think he's fine otherwise.

I think Doc needs some damage buffs on some of his moves. (UAir, Tornado) And remove the sourspot on FAir. A little mobility buff would go a long way as well.

Last edited:

Apollyon

Smash Apprentice
For serious though, I would love for Robin to be faster. On everything. Including Shield. Shiek Levels of speed.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
So nerf all the good characters because bad players cannot beat them? That sounds really fair to all of those who put so much time and effort into the characters you so badly want nerfed. But of course only the bad players that whine matter in the end. Good players mastering good characters don't deserve to win.
You don't wear sarcasm well. Where do I even begin? For one, no one said "nerf all the good characters," we said nerf the characters that are very clearly miles better than all the others. No one has put "time and effort" into Diddy Kong and Sonic besides Spin Dashing and Hoo-Ha-ing. The players with actual sense that can see when something is horribly imbalanced are the ones that matter. So essentially, not you.

Last edited:

X1Type1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Delver83
Yeah, let's purposely keep the character roster unbalanced so the tier *****s can have their way. Am I taking you out of context?
Who said I'm a tier *****? Also unbalanced dossn't mean nerf good characters. Why don't they just buff bad ones instead and leave everyone else alone instead of forcing them to find a new main when their character loses competitive viability

X1Type1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Delver83
No time and effort? Tell that to Jtails, ZeRo, and Zinoto. Several hours of Diddy labratory and practice per day. Same with 6WX in reguards to Sonic. How do you think Hoo Hah was discovered? It wasn't in the manual like Mach Tornado or anything it had to be found and mastered. The only inbalance is with the bad characters. They should just get buffed. Sorry you're to nooby to beat good players that utilize the strengths of good characters.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
The problem there is that it's an absolute nightmare for characters who can't deal with zoning well. With Samus or Duck Hunt, it's better since they have a fairly weak melee game and they work best at a distance. With Link, he's great at both long and close range, allowing him to overpower a lot of characters since his sword has a lot of range and it's easy for him to get kills. His air attacks and tilts are fine, but his excellent smashes and to a lesser extent his dash attack do a little too much knockback for my liking.
But Link doesn't do long-range all that well. Mid-range, yes because Boomerang can open up for follow-ups along with Bombs being amazing at close-range, but not long-range. Samus doesn't get combo'd the same way as Link can as she can beat out a lot of aerial follow-ups with Nair and not to mention that she is a heavy floaty whereas Link is just heavy. His Dash attack is only good if you know you're going to hit them with it aka reading your opponent. If you let him hit you with it, then you deserve to get sent flying by that. There are characters that kill far earlier than Link can.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Damage and knock back on Diddy's Uair increased by ~30%, and make it a frame 1 move. Nerf Mii Swordfighter and Ganon.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
No time and effort? Tell that to Jtails, ZeRo, and Zinoto. Several hours of Diddy labratory and practice per day. Same with 6WX in reguards to Sonic. How do you think Hoo Hah was discovered? It wasn't in the manual like Mach Tornado or anything it had to be found and mastered. The only inbalance is with the bad characters. They should just get buffed. Sorry you're to nooby to beat good players that utilize the strengths of good characters.
The fact that one character revolves around one combo speaks volumes about how imbalanced said character is. You obviously don't know the difference between a good character and a broken one. Nobody would use Diddy and Sonic if they weren't so braindead and imbalanced. In a game of 52 characters, nobody is going to waste time buffing 49 characters just because 3 of them happen to be better. They're going to use common sense and cut those 3 down to level of the other 49. I'm sorry you're too blind to see the very obvious solution to a simple problem.

Aenglaan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aenglaan
3DS FC
0559-8074-9911
:4ness::4dk::4sheik::4zelda::
- PK Flash, Giant Punch, Grenades, and Din's Fire no longer cause freefall in the air
Please make this happen. There has never been a good reason for any of their moves to be like that.

Other than that, obviously nerf Diddy Kong while buffing lower-tier characters like Mii Sword-fighter and Samus.

I'd also prefer that some of the custom moves be polished up more. A good number of them have too much lag before or after preforming the move.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
I could tell you the same about Diddy and Sheik. Really, the problem with this game isn't that the characters are bad, (well, most of them) it's that the top characters are so much better than everyone else. Sonic included. There is no reason why you should be able to deal 30% with 3 inputs as a character that fast. There is really no reason why the fastest character in the game should be killing that easily. Really, if they just nerfed Spin Dash and left everything else, I wouldn't complain.
Sonic is broken? Are you kidding?

1. The Spin Dash may deal fast damage, but its priority is laughable and gets beat out by a lot of attacks, even just a jab or a tilt will stop Sonic dead in his tracks and some moves will even beat him outright.
  2. The Spin Dash itself is also not safe on shield at all, and if you just block it you can punish him very easily. Even if he crosses up and jumps away, almost any character can just jump OoS and use Bair or Uair.
  3. His landing options from the air are unreliable and he can't do much from the air against opponents directly below him, nothing besides spinshotting and spring to dair (which are both still unsafe if rad and easy to punish). Fox and Rosalina for example, practically MURDER Sonic the moment he gets sent airborne.
  4. So he is one of the fastest characters in the game with good killing options, big whoop. So are Falcon and Little Mac, what's ur point? While Sonic's speed may be tremendous, his actual approach options are soooooo bad. Can he approach with aerials safe on shield like Shulk can? Nope! Can he fire a projectile and travel with it like Duck Hunt? Nu-uh. Does he have any safe long disjointed pokes like Marth's down tilt? Nah. Really, all Sonic Sonic can do to approach is basically use all the mixups he has from his spin dashes to confuse opponents until they react and do something stupid that he can punish, and his raw approach methods are only useful as a mixup. And even though he has many options from his specials, pretty much all of them can easily be stuffed or punished if you know what he's going to do. Sonic has the same weakness as Meta Knight: They are both bait and punish characters who heavily rely on faking approaches until they bait a reaction from their opponents, and their actual options for directly going in are pitifully bad.
When you're a character whose only form of approach is basically pretending to approach, you should already know something is wrong and that you are far from easy to play. I think that alone makes Sonic balanced enough and a difficult character to use, even if only by a little. Since his approach options are terrible, Sonic is hard as hell to play and you can't afford to be predictable with him, a predictable Sonic can easily get bodied and he constantly would have to change his way of approaching just to get a few hits in. Why nerf him to make him even harder than he already is? I think quite a few characters who are either super good at zoning or can force him to approach unfavorably can do just fine against him, like Mega Man or Sheik for example.

Honestly, I think the only thing worth nerfing about him is just less kill power on Back Throw and less range on Fsmash and Dsmash, he only needs to be toned down by just a peg. If you really think he is broken and that he is braindead easy to play, I wonder how much experience you really have with him. No offense dude, but I think you should just learn the matchup better and git gud. You don't need a patch to beat him, he's not that good. He's not on the level of Sheik or Diddy to say the least.

Last edited:

Arklos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Arklos
3DS FC
5455-9619-1086
I prefer buffs to the weak than nerfing the strong. I personally would like to see improvements to charizard, metaknight, and samus. Zard could really benefit from less lag on his arials and make the sweet spot of his forward tilt stronger (really bugs me that it's as strong as his down tilt which has no sweet spot).I just want metaknight's power (as in % damage), I'm fine with his other nerfs. And samus could really use some more launching power

Last edited:

Kira~

Smash Cadet
NNID
JiveJay
Who said I'm a tier *****? Also unbalanced dossn't mean nerf good characters. Why don't they just buff bad ones instead and leave everyone else alone instead of forcing them to find a new main when their character loses competitive viability
"Stop with this power-creep nonsense; if you just keep buffing everything to match the top, eventually you have an entirely different game with MUs that are absolutely all over the place and the game becomes a super-awkward counterpick-fest. You have to set a base level consistent with the games physics and engine that will hopefully deliver the best experience and results."
^
words from a gfaqs poster

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
I prefer buffs to the weak than needing the strong. I personally would like to see improvements to charizard, metaknight, and samus. Zard could really benefit from less lag on his arials and make the sweet spot of his forward tilt stronger (really bugs me that it's as strong as his down tilt which has no sweet spot).I just want metaknight's power (as in % damage), I'm fine with his other nerfs. And samus could really use some more launching power
Honestly, Charizard would benefit far more from better air mobility than buffing any of his attacks since all of his aerials are very good. It's just his air mobility is only slightly better than Luigi's which makes no sense whatsoever... Better air mobility and more lift on his third jump would really help Charizard to be honest because he's got all he needs at the moment with the exception of the two I mentioned. He's better than people give him credit for but he's still terribly balanced because of his lackluster air mobility and how Flare Blitz can be stuffed by some of the most stupid things like a banana on the ground or Jigglypuff's Sing...

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Why would you even lump these 2 together? Man, I wish Sheik was as easy and reliable as Diddy. They don't even come close.

Sheik is good at mind games, and has more options, but none of these options are guaranteed (aside from very low percent throw -> bouncing fish on some characters and the like). These options allow her mind games, but mind games have nothing to do with Sheik herself, they are solely based on the intelligence and competency of the player behind her vs. the awareness and adaptability of the opponent. Sheik is an example of a great character. She is everything that should be in a character.

She takes much longer to be good with, and I will tell you that Sheik players are the most dedicated players in Smash 4, by far. These players are highly skilled because they have to be. They make Sheik as a character look great, but sometimes players erroneously attribute this skill to Sheik as a character rather than the player behind her.

There is also the problem that a lot of players simply do not have much experience vs Sheik. The reality is that a lot of people learn from For Glory (despite this being arguably a hindrance rather than helpful, although I have witnessed several players who went from novices to threats largely due to playing on FG), and out of my 4,000 battles on For Glory, I have ran into a total of 5 Sheiks. And they were all complete monsters. The best matches I have ever played.

Diddy is the complete opposite. He is strong, kills early, is reliable, and has less options. Less options in his case is a very good thing for him (not going to get into that right now), and this combined with his reliability is the root of the problem. He is an example of a bad character.

We (or, rather, Nintendo) should focus on tweaking characters that need improvement rather than nerfing characters who are already good as they are, as a character.
As a Sheik main, I cannot agree more with what you have said here.
I think everyone should take something from the last bit as well. We should be more focused on making characters better rather than worst, and that includes Diddy.

Arklos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Arklos
3DS FC
5455-9619-1086
Honestly, Charizard would benefit far more from better air mobility than buffing any of his attacks since all of his aerials are very good. It's just his air mobility is only slightly better than Luigi's which makes no sense whatsoever... Better air mobility and more lift on his third jump would really help Charizard to be honest because he's got all he needs at the moment with the exception of the two I mentioned. He's better than people give him credit for but he's still terribly balanced because of his lackluster air mobility and how Flare Blitz can be stuffed by some of the most stupid things like a banana on the ground or Jigglypuff's Sing...
Yeah, mobility would be really good for him too. I used to main him online but I'm starting to use him less and less due to his hard time getting around projectiles n' stuff. And that's really sad that flare blitz can be stopped by sing... wish it went through projectiles like pits upperdash arm

ManaLynx

Smash Rookie
NNID
HikaruLynx
3DS FC
2164-6427-3194
I'm pretty sure a lot people is saying this, and I'm going to just be another one. But Diddy Kong's Down throw + Up air. When I think about it that's the only thing that needs to be patched. I play with Diddy as a secondary and I wouldn't mind it being patched. It will force me to find another way to play with him. But until then, Hoo Hah!

Apollyon

Smash Apprentice
Since I can tell that people are already forgetting what I said earlier, I will reiterate.

Nerfing Diddy Kong's Up-air is NOT the way to balance the game. Look at it this way, if you want to nerf Diddy Kong's d-throw to u-air, then tell me why we shouldn't nerf:

Luigi's D-throw into everything
Shiek's D-throw into U-air
Shiek's F-throw into F-air
Mario's D-throw into u-tilt (or my favorite, D-throw into U-Special)
Ness' D-thow into F-air
Marth and Lucina's D-throw into u-air
Little Mac's d-tilt into KO Punch

TL:DR
Just because a character has a combo move is NOT grounds for nerfing him. If you got grabbed and KO'd by Diddy's "Hoo Hah" then that is on you. Similar to getting grabbed by Ness' B-throw.

If you struggle with Diddy Kong, play a spacing character and nail him before he grabs you.
If you struggle with Shiek, play a spacing character and keep her from getting close to you.

Heck, better yet if you struggle with ANY matchup, take it to the social thread for your/their character and learn how to beat them.
Diddy is not OP. He is a grapple character. His entire game is based around staying close to you. Don't let that happen.

Last edited:

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
I'm pretty sure a lot people is saying this, and I'm going to just be another one. But Diddy Kong's Down throw + Up air. When I think about it that's the only thing that needs to be patched. I play with Diddy as a secondary and I wouldn't mind it being patched. It will force me to find another way to play with him. But until then, Hoo Hah!
It's not a true combo, and unless you are playing the 3ds version DI will save you.
anyway, the changes I would want to see:
1. Just slightly improve Doc's recovery, either a power boost or height boost would be fine
2. About 1 or 2 frames less end lag on the tether recoveries
3. Nerf Greninja, he's too broken

Last edited:

ManaLynx

Smash Rookie
NNID
HikaruLynx
3DS FC
2164-6427-3194
Since I can tell that people are already forgetting what I said earlier, I will reiterate.

Nerfing Diddy Kong's Up-air is NOT the way to balance the game. Look at it this way, if you want to nerf Diddy Kong's d-throw to u-air, then tell me why we shouldn't nerf:

Ness' D-thow into F-air

Just because a character has a combo move is NOT grounds for nerfing him. If you got grabbed and KO'd by Diddy's "Hoo Hah" then that is on you. Similar to getting grabbed by Ness' B-throw.

If you struggle with Diddy Kong, play a spacing character and nail him before he grabs you.
If you struggle with Shiek, play a spacing character and keep her from getting close to you.

Heck, better yet if you struggle with ANY matchup, take it to the social thread for your/their character and learn how to beat them.
Diddy is not OP. He is a grapple character. His entire game is based around staying close to you. Don't let that happen.
Yea, you gotta point. But its not like that's easy. Especially when you main a character that has to fight close. And if your fighting a good Diddy player, your going to get grabbed eventually, there's no stopping that. And when he grabs you that's a good amount of percent he's going to get on you.

Apollyon

Smash Apprentice
Yea, you gotta point. But its not like that's easy. Especially when you main a character that has to fight close. And if your fighting a good Diddy player, your going to get grabbed eventually, there's no stopping that. And when he grabs you that's a good amount of percent he's going to get on you.
Again, the same can be said for any other character with combo moves. Heck, I usually get 40-50% with one combo with Shiek. But then again, I can get 30% with Ness throw combos too.

Again the point is that if you play a character that cannot deal with Diddy, again that is on you, not your opponent. It is like complaining that you got hit by a Jigglypuff Rest in Melee.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master

Ness' D-thow into F-air

However, unlike a lot of those. Diddy's up air can kill extremely early, that's the real problem with the Hoo-Hah

ManaLynx

Smash Rookie
NNID
HikaruLynx
3DS FC
2164-6427-3194
It's not a true combo, and unless you are playing the 3ds version DI will save you.
anyway, the changes I would want to see:
1. Just slightly improve Doc's recovery, either a power boost or height boost would be fine
2. About 1 or 2 frames less end lag on the tether recoveries
3. Nerf Greninja, he's too broken
Hey those are good changes. especially for DM. When I play with him occasionally and someone sends me fly and I think I can grab ledge, I fall short, if only slightly.

Apollyon

Smash Apprentice
However, unlike a lot of those. Diddy's up air can kill extremely early, that's the real problem with the Hoo-Hah
If by "early" you mean 120%, then I would almost agree. Besides that I see nothing wrong with it. using another comparison, it is like complaining when you get killed by Marth's tipper at 60%, or by Jiggly's rest at 50%. All of these are avoidable.

Keep in mind you can always DI out of a Hoo Hah. If the opponent reads you on how you react after that, it is your mistake.

Last edited:

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
Hey those are good changes. especially for DM. When I play with him occasionally and someone sends me fly and I think I can grab ledge, I fall short, if only slightly.
Yea, but this is also done for balance, because doc is WAY more powerful than mario. And while it should still be slightly worse than Mario's, not by AS MUCH as it is right now.
Oh, and that last one is a joke. Seriously guys, at this rate he'll plummet to the f-tier in a few months XD

ManaLynx

Smash Rookie
NNID
HikaruLynx
3DS FC
2164-6427-3194
Again, the same can be said for any other character with combo moves. Heck, I usually get 40-50% with one combo with Shiek. But then again, I can get 30% with Ness throw combos too.

Again the point is that if you play a character that cannot deal with Diddy, again that is on you, not your opponent. It is like complaining that you got hit by a Jigglypuff Rest in Melee.
You don't think that up+air being a kill move at that percent shouldn't be patched?

Apollyon

Smash Apprentice
You don't think that up+air being a kill move at that percent shouldn't be patched?
If by "early" you mean 120%, then I would almost agree. Besides that I see nothing wrong with it. using another comparison, it is like complaining when you get killed by Marth's tipper at 60%, or by Jiggly's rest at 50%. All of these are avoidable.

Keep in mind you can always DI out of a Hoo Hah. If the opponent reads you on how you react after that, it is your mistake.
Unless my opponent has no idea how to fight Diddy Kong, I rarely get KOs with Diddy Kong below 110%. With Shiek I can get gimps at 80% and kills at 120%. Likewise with Marth I can get kills anywhere from 60%-120% depending on the tipper. All of these are avoidable and based on player reaction rather than them being "flat out broken."

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master

But rest leaves jigglypuff completely helpless for a long time if missed and with marth, only the tipper is going to be killing early, Diddy's Uair doesn't have a sweetspot

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718

It's not that hard for the opponent to react to your DI from the Hoo-Hah. If you're DI'ing away from the Upair, then then there's Fair which is still more damage to make you get closer to kill percent. No matter how you see it, he's still getting a Hoo-Hah. Also, Marth is a bad example because he is a character that takes far more skill to win with than Diddy because of how you must learn spacing to even send enemies flying near that percentage. That's harder for Marth this time because of how he is using a dagger for a sword. If you misspace as Marth, then you don't get much knockback/percentage or you whiff it which opens for a free punish. For Diddy, either he hits with the same effect or just misses with not much consequence. There's far more consequence with Marth than Diddy. You can't even compare them.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

Ness' D-thow into F-air
Luigi's entire game is centered around grabs and most of his followups don't kill at 90%. Unlike a certain spider monkey.
I won't defend Sheik cause frankly, being Forward aired across the screen is a ***** sometimes.
Mario's throw combos stop working at high percents and the only followups that actually kills (Tornado) only does so at 140% on a good day.
I don't know too much about Ness, so you got me there.
The Hero-Kings down throw to up air is so escapable it barely counts as a combo.
The KO Punch is a punch that's supposed to KO. It serves it's purpose. You can't knock Diddy's Hoo-Ha out of him.
Of ****ing course nerfing the Hoo-Ha won't balance the game, but no singular nerf will. It's not like we're saying "Nerf Diddy to ****! Show no mercy!" But frame 1 down tilt and guaranteed followups off of two throws and KOs with the other two? Come on, now. We're not trying to wipe combos off the face of the Earth, we're trying to eliminate the Hoo-Ha. Have you ever thought there's a reason why people aren't listening to you?

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
Luigi's entire game is centered around grabs and most of his followups don't kill at 90%. Unlike a certain spider monkey.
I won't defend Sheik cause frankly, being Forward aired across the screen is a ***** sometimes.
Mario's throw combos stop working at high percents and the only followups that actually kills (Tornado) only does so at 140% on a good day.
I don't know too much about Ness, so you got me there.
The Hero-Kings down throw to up air is so escapable it barely counts as a combo.
The KO Punch is a punch that's supposed to KO. It serves it's purpose. You can't knock Diddy's Hoo-Ha out of him.
Of ****ing course nerfing the Hoo-Ha won't balance the game, but no singular nerf will. It's not like we're saying "Nerf Diddy to ****! Show no mercy!" But frame 1 down tilt and guaranteed followups off of two throws and KOs with the other two? Come on, now. We're not trying to wipe combos off the face of the Earth, we're trying to eliminate the Hoo-Ha. Have you ever thought there's a reason why people aren't listening to you?
Thank you for explaining why the Hoo-Ha is not the reason Diddy is considered top tier
Man, this entire community is going to kill itself because it doesn't know how to deal with one specific attack and what to/what not to nerf/buff.
Sorry guys, but it seems that Omni is right.
Now, can we PLEASE stop arguing about ONE ATTACK IN THE GAME and not some of the more unbalanced issues? Such as Villager's pocket range, that **** is BROKEN. It should be slightly smaller than it is now

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Man, this entire community is going to kill itself because it doesn't know how to deal with one specific attack and what to/what not to nerf/buff.
Sorry guys, but it seems that Omni is right.
Now, can we PLEASE stop arguing about ONE ATTACK IN THE GAME and not some of the more unbalanced issues? Such as Villager's pocket range, that **** is BROKEN. It should be slightly smaller than it is now
Seriously? You've got to be ****ting me. You are not actually ******** about Villager's pocket range. Gravitational Pull's range is bigger than that. I never wanted this argument to happen. You speak your mind and suddenly every starts riding you like a rodeo show. That's the people for you, I guess.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhfVPdb2570
Skip to 2:22
Unless I missed out on a crucial update which already fixed this, I don't think so
It's really not that big a deal. If you have a character that can take your projectiles, common sense would dictate that you don't throw many projectiles.
What I think you fail to realize is that we don't have the final say in what gets nerfed and buffed, that would be Sakurai. Just because we want the Hoo-Ha gone doesn't mean it'll vanish, but trust me, that son of a ***** will get nerfed.
Now can we drop the Diddy ****?

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
It's really not that big a deal. If you have a character that can take your projectiles, common sense would dictate that you don't throw many projectiles.

What I think you fail to realize is that we don't have the final say in what gets nerfed and buffed, that would be Sakurai. Just because we want the Hoo-Ha gone doesn't mean it'll vanish, but trust me, that son of a ***** will get nerfed.
Now can we drop the Diddy ****?
You didn't quote the rest of my post, in which I say:
JUST SHUT UP ABOUT DIDDY ALREADY JEEZ

Top Bottom