• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bahamas smash scene thread

Likeness101

Smash Apprentice
Fredericton, New Brunswick & Freeport, The Bah
Christmas is when it changes. Jpobs thinks daisey is better than you, but idk? Did you win or lose to her when u guys played?
Daisey said that she doesn't like Peach dittos so she didn't play me.

Hey gais, am I late? =3

I'll take you up on that =D

I'm gonna train with kel to work on that peach matchup though, so you better bring that Falcon/ICs (if you still use them)

I wonder if your training will even help lol. I want to play you guys so bad, especially you, Rudra.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Daisey said that she doesn't like Peach dittos so she didn't play me.

True she don't even play me in Peach ditto so yeah;)

I wonder if your training will even help lol. I want to play you guys so bad, especially you, Rudra.
Tell em' teammate, cuz Kel is beast with peach. just ask my buddy Jpops he was really bad with the peach matchup now, he been playing mad matches with ShounenKel, so you know the end of that :):):)

Hey Tris, hurry back bro. I need to work on that falco ditto matchup lol :glare::glare:[/QUOTE]

i like harry, dont remove him.

plus like you said alex, when he's free he doesnt mind playing, its not like he hates the game or anything. :mad::mad::mad: i'll kill you i <3 shin too but No*****Assness though I'm so over it
Can't remove Shin, he's top player, plus he doesn't play because the community is lacking players. He shows up when asked to, alot! and still owns, even though he is rusty.
I'll kill him first you'll see dude get wait an **** like that :awesome::awesome::awesome:

speeding sonic

Smash Apprentice
well marcus ta work, kel probably still asleep and tristan gat school lol. .. marcus may swing by me taday ta practice

abcool

Smash Ace
Tristan never too busy for smashboards lmao. Marcus legit and kel does be on more than me. I think we just need a topic for us to discuss. Which i should handle in the OP. Gonna train ceno in the brawl. I might just have a melee off on sunday instead if none one shows because i hate dealing with brawlers. Only a one time favor anyway.

abcool

Smash Ace
I do hate them. So annoying. I am gonna bring a melee set up, cause i know this tourney is a waste of time.

Rudra

Smash Ace
And...it turns out that it really was. Its not too surprising seeing as how they're not really serious about Brawl (or competitive gaming ing general) it seems.

Also, sorry about today guys. You already know what happened, so...I'm just glad we didnt have the tournamen tafter all or it would have been quite a disaster lol

abcool

Smash Ace
Yea. I said the samething. The cancellation and worthless brawl community is just what i needed to make sure i don't have to contact everyone. Now to delete my post on the cageclub thing and delete my account.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
im prolly not getting that much better. I barely ever play against other people anymore so i dont really see much improvement even tho i kno what flaws are in my own game i dont get to work on em.

second was my roomate from last year, he dont live with me anymore though. he been playing vs toronto's best all summer so he's better than me now, he won 3-0 but al the games were close

first was a guy named weon-x, he destroyed me.

abcool

Smash Ace
im prolly not getting that much better. I barely ever play against other people anymore so i dont really see much improvement even tho i kno what flaws are in my own game i dont get to work on em.

second was my roomate from last year, he dont live with me anymore though. he been playing vs toronto's best all summer so he's better than me now, he won 3-0 but al the games were close

first was a guy named weon-x, he destroyed me.
Wow! Well you being rusty is kinda our fault, but didn't have a place to play and everyone was kinda busy. I guess jiggs is a biotch to play after all. Who does the other guy use?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Wow! Well you being rusty is kinda our fault, but didn't have a place to play and everyone was kinda busy. I guess jiggs is a biotch to play after all. Who does the other guy use?
Na my buddy didnt use jiggs against me cuz he's afraid i **** puff pretty bad. He used sheik.

the other guy used fox first match on yoshi's i think, then i CP'd Fod and he switched to marth, then i went stadium and he went back to fox. 3-0 none of the matches were that close.

im not really rusty, im just bad lol

abcool

Smash Ace
I am suprised you came back on. I thought you said *I am not going back on smashboards* Yea man. I heard dee still *****. We need to have a smashfest. I'll see if scott into something. Last week we had to cancel cause of no ride.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
yea im going to pound 5.

good to see u back harry.

i'll MM dee for $50 if he ever shows up again.

Rudra

Smash Ace
Rox and I played Dee and Kel last weekend lol. Dee is still good but he doesnt really seem to care about the game too much tbh. Also, grats on getting third Tris. Sounds like you had some fierce competition out there. =P

abcool

Smash Ace
I agree lmao

Baha = A.ss

Jk
I honestly was expecting this thread to die, before i even got to page 2, but it's ALIVE I SAY IT"S ALIVE!!!!. I wanted to troll it to it's grave, but now we stuck with it, so deal lmao. atleast until i get access to change the name.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
well marcus ta work, kel probably still asleep and tristan gat school lol. .. marcus may swing by me taday ta practice
Yes, sleep is good

I do hate them. So annoying. I am gonna bring a melee set up, cause i know this tourney is a waste of time.

okay then, just don't forget melee, an my peach player friend is ready

Haven't been on smashboards in ages, tristan, alex we have unfinished business, frankell i owe you lol, sup tho?
NOTHING, You Owe nothing

yeah even in such a small island getting around can be a problem, i wasnt coming back but lol frankell talking trash made me do it
Yay i did something beast:woman: like lol

Its me Wing!! the best fox/Marth player ever XD
LOOOL <3 this... Peach miss your fox/marth :awesome:

New: lets talk about teams?... and how good me an ruda are or my an shin, or me an abcool or me an dee/dasy, or Jpops and likeness.

Jk but really Lets Talk team

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
After watching some more of the baha vids, I'd like to say, Abcool and Kel are **** (I haven't seen much of the others but I will soon).
To my slowly becoming trained eye, I've noticed a lot of intricacies and particularities that transpires and I see why you guys are said to be very good.

Keep on getting better, I've found your vids to be inspirational.

abcool

Smash Ace
^This. Yes the vids are nice and S.Kel is really good on anyones team. I should put MVP on the boards, that peach can go from brick wall to aggresive in a matter of seconds. I personally find (Outside kel) Shard to be the best person i ever teamed with. You know what we used to do lol. WE USED TO BEAT DAISEY AND SHIN!!!! or keep up with them lol.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
After watching some more of the baha vids, I'd like to say, Abcool and Kel are **** (I haven't seen much of the others but I will soon).
To my slowly becoming trained eye, I've noticed a lot of intricacies and particularities that transpires and I see why you guys are said to be very good.

Why thank you :)... me and Rudra are mad good in teams who thought a falco peach team would work out? ever. but me an my super sexy teammate knows whats up :):), alex really needs to fine a good aggresive teammate... we work really well together cuz I'm super aggresive in teams... work on that shiz Abcol ;)

^This. Yes the vids are nice and S.Kel is really good on anyones team. I should put MVP on the boards, that peach can go from brick wall to aggresive in a matter of seconds. I personally find (Outside kel) Shard to be the best person i ever teamed with. You know what we used to do lol. WE USED TO BEAT DAISEY AND SHIN!!!! or keep up with them lol.
Thanks yeah you an shard were **** in teams i must say, :_0:)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
im going to ROM 3 this weekend.

should be fun. let u guys know about it when i get back if ur interested

Top Bottom