• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back Room Tier List Opinions

TalosSSB

Smash Cadet
oh man, I was totally about to look up that post I made and own you.

But then you reminded me it was about kirby v falcon not luigi v puff. You win this round!

But seriously, kirby owns falcon, evidence

I remember when JaimeHR completely destroyed MATTS' kirby on Livestream with falcon.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Jigglypuff's taunt is adorable what is wrong with you people

I don't like the sound of Pikachu's taunt TBH
I like both.
DK taunt is more annoying
Link's is the most annoying to me. Or maybe it's because I don't like playing against good Links in general.
Link's taunt is just weird

I heard Europe is filled with campy Links :troll:
Kirby's taunt always makes me mad.

Fox's taunt is the most meh.

Mario's taunt is either really hilarious or a bit aggravating.

Captain Falcon's taunt is great. I don't mind getting taunted by him at all.
DK's taunt is justified after something dumb happens.

It's pretty much an "iunno" taunt, imo.

Also, I think we can all agree that this game would be unplayable if Kirby's taunt cancel actually had its audio.
tell that to james' 'pivot taunt cancel release sucked in ability ko'

which acutally does make an audio when the star pops out of kirby
Dude I SOOOOOOOO wish that Kirby's taunt cancel included the "HIIII". With the Melee version, which is better than 64 version (as in more obnoxious).

Fox would be pretty cool too ("hehehehehehehehehe")

Samus has the most underrated taunt. It doesn't seem good on paper/just if you look at it alone, but when I blast someone with an aerial charge shot, I do a fair so only one hit comes out, land, and pivot taunt in the direction they were sent. It's kind of like "cool guys don't look explosions". Samus has her back to the explosion of your death. You can't really do that with most taunts because they tend to face the screen.
I just saw all this.....

lets get to the taunt thread!

The Star King

Smash Hero
It's a bad thing. Way harder to follow up on.

And bombs aren't fixed knockback in (U) either ballin lol. The (J) ones are just way weaker.

Sangoku

Smash Master
It's a bad thing. Way harder to follow up on.

And bombs aren't fixed knockback in (U) either ballin lol. The (J) ones are just way weaker.
Looks like this could go to the simple facts thread lol. I'm sure ballin knew but didn't think : he probably knew bomb recovery had more chance to succeed when you're at high percent.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
from the index's FAQ:

Ness dropped because his DJC isn't broken due to bad aerial hitboxes, his approach is piddly due to the same reason, he has mediocre grab range and the attacks with passable hitboxes are the ones that don't see much use for one reason or another. Overshadowing all of this is the worst aspect: his recovery, which is absurdly predictable, slow and edgeguardable to a fault by anyone half-decent.

but feel free to tell us how wrong we are for putting ness low on the tier list ...

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I agree lol

I think he is not that bad because he is 9th.

xD

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I can´t control Yoshi on smash 64...

That just makes me really sad...

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I have a doubt:

Why Link and Luigi are tied?

There are any methods to differentiate then?

EDIT:OMG,sorry for double posting...

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
No worries Lukinhasss, posting days apart like that constitutes as a bumb and not a double post.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
it's tempting to say that A$'s luigi vote is an outlier and to disregard it (because come on, seriously), but meh

more fun to blame star king

Olikus

Smash Champion
link sucks hairy balls unless your name is isai and you play on hyrule.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Wonder what the list would look like if we disregarded the highest and lowest rankings of each character, cuz A$ is CRAZY with that luigi placement. I mean I could check right now, but I won't. Any takers?

dandan

Smash Lord
more fun to play than everyone else though

except maybe MAYBE fox

guess norway doesn't seem to understand fun
ahem, ness is the most fun by far.

but only bumblebee ness, the other ones suck.

it is a known fact that in a ness ditto, the one with the bumblebee shirt will win.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
How are they not fun? They look so sexy.
i can barely see them. performing a successful teleport usmash does make you feel like a boss though

ahem, ness is the most fun by far.

but only bumblebee ness, the other ones suck.

it is a known fact that in a ness ditto, the one with the bumblebee shirt will win.
i used to like bumblebee ness but then i realized that everyone else likes him and my inner hipster would not allow that contradiction. i think all of ness's outfits are pretty sick, though i now use the green and orange one. Contrasting colors!

Top Bottom