• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back from the Dead, Who's Down for Some Sauga Brawl?

4Serial

Smash Lord
hey ethan i made a shoutout for you =] go check out the brampton thread!
everyone here go to steven's tourney! i'll come out to one of your smashfests one day ethan =D

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
yay we finally stopped failing! Sorry I was playing so bad today guys, I'm still exhausted/not feeling well at all from the hospital visit. No Johns tho

I finally beat Nickcams wario :D

PS epic double fail was epic fail

nickcam

Smash Ace
yay we finally stopped failing! Sorry I was playing so bad today guys, I'm still exhausted/not feeling well at all from the hospital visit. No Johns tho

I finally beat Nickcams wario :D

PS epic double fail was epic fail
Once lol. Personally i blame mikey... lol

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I blame the fact that no one plays as gay as me : )

BTW sorry to people who I know would want to come out i.e. (Dimmy, Duy) was kind of a last minute casual.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Yea next friday probably buy my parents will get pissed if a **** ton of people show up so.... I will have to see who I can have and who I cant =(

Probably 6 or 7 plus myself tops

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
haha its ok mikey theres always next time plus duy said he might wanna hold something at his place sometime soon

.Marik

is a social misfit
Zeph, you never add me on MSN. =(

I would like to come to the one on Friday? I live right by Meadowvale Town Center, so I'm sure it's possible.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
PM or MSN me that password carter plz

CAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE MISSISSAUGA AREA HOST? I know dimmy and duy are planning something special but we NEED to get regular practices going.

I can probably host this friday and if thats the case the attendance limit is already full because people have asked me from like years ago to attend:

The Regulars + Hype + Fool + Dimmy + Duy

(Just so i dont get 40 people showing up the regulars are myself nickcam mikey and carter)

Thats this friday... But what about other days? Who can host? Professuh Mikey needs you!

nickcam

Smash Ace
Carter great idea with the youtube account. Hopefully we can get some matches recorded. Also as zeph said Sauga is in need of someone to hold casuals regularly or atleast some casuals between now and Prepare Yourself. If anyone is able to do so please let us know

abcduy

Smash Cadet
I might be able to host casual at my place next week.
This friday, I got school event till like 6-7pm but I could go after if you guys are still playing.
When is the casual till anyways?

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Next week for sure dimmy

yo duy we gotta talk about that 5 dollar tourney thing, and uhhh friday isnt for sure anymore something may have come up, however its stil 80% and im expecting the following people only:

Regulars
Duy
Hype
Fool

the friday following this friday im expecting:
Regulars
Brosemobile
??? maybe others depending on my parents/who brose brings

nickcam

Smash Ace
Is there anyway this $5 tourney could be held before Prepare Yourself. It would be great practice.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
quite possible right now nickcam we're thinking next friday meaning the friday of prepare yourself... prepare yourself for prepare yourself lulz

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'm working, a usual, when is it ever a ****ing different story, I'm really starting to hate that I miss these casuals all the time. One day homies, one day..

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
good **** carter, especially since i fail and this friday is cancelled.

HOWEVER:
Next friday will be "prepare yourself for prepare yourself" a 5$ tourney at duys house limited to the first 20 entrants!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have 4 tvs and 2 wiis so 1tv and 3 more wiis would be amazing

Hype

Smash Lord
HOWEVER:
Next friday will be "prepare yourself for prepare yourself" a 5$ tourney at duys house limited to the first 20 entrants!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have 4 tvs and 2 wiis so 1tv and 3 more wiis would be amazing
I'm so there.

duy can you PM me your address or your msn and tell me.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow, you brawl fiends. I'm not going to lie, Id probably do the same

You guys should post the address in the OP so that way not everyone has to hassle Duy with pms for his address.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
4 tourneys in 3 days? lol, GTA&N dont eff around.... loll

But yea, if anybody is wanted to come this weekend, just message me for the address. Itd be on Sunday, starting at 2pm.... until whenever....

Top Bottom