• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back from the Dead, Who's Down for Some Sauga Brawl?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Ambrose one day I WILL beat those stupid ICs lol.

DISCLAIMER ON MY VIDS: Falco matches recorded after I just came off 3 hours of Melee lol...in other words: johns about being too stupidly aggressive : )

Edit: just watched them...was very painful to watch lol.

Thx again for hosting Carter. Crews were too fun. GGs at Melee, Jack. SSB64 was also too fun...all 3 smash games in 1 day = too good. Next time I promise I'll bring SF4.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
If the trash talk was recorded, it would have been AWESOME. lol.

Theyre lucky sauga was sandbagging.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
LOL carter ur trash talk just made ambrose angrier which is why he owned u guys :p

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Lol before Jack went up I was like Jack YOU'RE TRASH!!! but then hes just like I know I am...killed my hype lol (Jack we know you're good lol, you should have tried to say something back : P)

Ambrose is also a **** for waiting for me to go play, then proceeding to pick random stage so I couldn't change my character : (

Niko_K

Smash Master
I think you guys should take a look at the new ruleset I will be using for all of my tournaments. You can read them in the OP of my SBaN thread.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
For the next tourney in Mississauga, I'll host using that stage list - Japes (basically my stage list from the one Carter and I just held). No chance of changing IC grabs though, sorry : / Dedede grabs = gentlemen's rule.

theholycrow

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I met a couple of you at Mikey's tourney on Saturday. That was my first tourney, so obviously I epic-failed, but I'm looking for some people to practice with in Sauga, so... Anyone down?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Woah buddy, this thread is a million years old, this homeboy doesn't even play this game anymore, lol.

Try the Sauga social thread, sometimes Carter will have people at his place on Sundays.

.Marik

is a social misfit
We need to have a Brawl/Melee Tournament in Meadowvale again, where Nana's Footstool Of Doom was.

That'd be grimy, I seriously want closer Tournaments to where I'm located, I'll even help run it and stuff. :D

Got no money to pay for the venue, but it'd be nice if we could have one again at the Meadowvale Community Centre, instead of all the way in f*cking Hamilton/Niagara. :[

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Alright its time to bump this disgustingly dead thread.

1. Who the hell still plays Brawl?

2. Who would be down for some gaming in general, idk what you kids are playing these days but I've been itching to play some fighters!

.Marik

is a social misfit
Alright its time to bump this disgustingly dead thread.

1. Who the hell still plays Brawl?

2. Who would be down for some gaming in general, idk what you kids are playing these days but I've been itching to play some fighters!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I thought I'd never see you here again.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Your boys back, and gayer than ever! TvC sucks but its fun, I wanna get good at SSFIV, someones gotta teach me! Whats the pink name mean Marik?
Smash Debater. Nothing special.

Depends if I had people to come with me.. I'm an old school sauga boy and all the people I know dont play anymore apparently =/
I'd come with you, granted that the tournament is big enough.

Are you going to be hosting casuals or events in Mississauga?

I just moved back here, I live by Square One now, within a 15 minute walk.

.Marik

is a social misfit
marik, u would go for only brawl+ tho right?
I play every single Smash Bros except 64.

Brawl is too expensive for me at the moment. Plus, I don't find it interesting or fun enough to pursue repeatedly at tournaments.

At casuals, I suppose that's a different story.

I could look into having some casuals again... ITS BEEN A WHILE MAN
Indeed. Casuals sound sick.

Mississauga has been dead for a while. We need more events happening.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Marik you used to be such a brawl lover, when did you see the light?
Sometime around 2009, I think in October when I played Brawl+ for the first time.

Sure, I enjoyed Brawl, but I didn't masturbate over it excessively.

where in 'sauga are you at zeph?
Relevant to my interests.

I'm by Square One, if anyone cares.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
YO SRTM YOU STILL PLAY? I beat you at a pownz tourney once... I was that PT guy with the wiichuck I live near meadowvale town centre but my parents are being sorta queer these days so we will see!

.Marik

is a social misfit
YO SRTM YOU STILL PLAY? I beat you at a pownz tourney once... I was that PT guy with the wiichuck I live near meadowvale town centre but my parents are being sorta queer these days so we will see!
I used to live right by there. I still go to Meadowvale Secondary, though.

Let me know when you can host. I'm definitely down.

Do you also play any modded versions? If not, do you at least have textures?

SRTM

Smash Ace
I barely remember lol. It's been a long time. Probably one of the earlier pownz tournies.
Ugh I live like 30 minutes from you.

mightychir

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0387-9912-4573
Would really appreciate if you hosted something since Sauga has been indeed been dead lately ever since UTM casual weren't happening anymore =[

Top Bottom