• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back from the Dead, Who's Down for Some Sauga Brawl?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Lol before the match Rae: Mikey, no cheating

First thing that happens - Mikey gets a CG

Rae: MIKEY I THOUGHT I SAID NO CHEATING

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ambrose why couldnt i jump off my bike lol. GI tight wario dittos. And carter i always hit the fart no matter how much you try to bait it out lol.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Danny's C4 Special Results

1. Ambrose (IC)
2. Mikey (Falco + D3 + Diddy)
3. Nickcam (Wario + DK)
4. Zephramrill (PT + GaW)
5. Gi (Wario + Olimar + Bowser?)
5. Carter (Samus + Marth)
7. Wendl (GaW)
7. Danny (Some Low Tier Character named uhh ****.. Cobra or Mongoose or something..)

EDIT: Yo Carter we should do doubles at OIN 2.5 and keep Team Low Tier Alive.

EDIT AGAIN: Don't worry about my parents lol my dads just stressed cuz he just quit smokin and my mom thinks its all good.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
"whats the big deal about japes? How does it give Falco the advantage?" LOL

=\ And theres no escaping Nickcams fart. Bow down to his flatulent greatness.

And im not going to OIN 2.5

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Yeah, someone not banning Japes made my night lol. Sucks you can't go Carter, kind of a weird date being so close to Christmas and all.

nickcam

Smash Ace
GI wanna team for OIN 2.5. And zeph i added u to msn, since carter cant go to OIN do u and tipz have any extra space in ur car.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Yeah Nickcam we might have room for one more, I'll have to check.. problem is my mom is kinda lame about driving home and wants to leave as early as possible (which might not be that early since you will probably do well at the tourney.)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Woah woah woah, this is a problem, with Carter not driving we lost seats. Dammit!

Nick, aren't you teaming with Mikey? I can't team with you cause I am hoping michelle will...hopefully she won't fail again, lol.

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOLOL. I'm loved!

But then again I have always been very curious on double Wario. If Michelle doesn't team with me I'm going to have to choose Nickcam on this, lolol, I know we'd make a great team. Although, if I played PT a little we'd also make a great team, BALLS!

nickcam

Smash Ace
Zeph Thank you and if that spot opens up tell me plz. GI michelle is probably gonna go to sell the shirts im guessing so i'll find someone else to team with in the mean time.

demodemo

Smash Ace
just curious zeph, but when do you think your parents will get comfortable with the situation and allow more people? the whole shotgun system seems really high octane lawl

have you considered perhaps moving to the basement or something? :\ idk, though..

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
And Nate, I'm going to own you this time.
Incorrect!

My Diddy is boss, and my Falco although rusty (as with my brawl game in general), is going to unrust very quickly, as did my melee game did in 1 day. (And i was unrusted enough to snag 7th at that tournament so lets see what 3 days to unrust does for me =D)

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
just curious zeph, but when do you think your parents will get comfortable with the situation and allow more people? the whole shotgun system seems really high octane lawl

have you considered perhaps moving to the basement or something? :\ idk, though..
My basements unfinished and it isn't an option. Besides these are supposed to be competitive casuals anyways so why not have a little competition to get in the door :p. The situation sucks but it's better than no casuals at all.

demodemo

Smash Ace
Oh, ok, makes sense.

personally i don't see how an unfinished basement is unusable, but then again i have never been in your basement or anything, so i wouldn't know..

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo Nick, if Michelle wants to strictly sell shirts again then I'll team with you, just keep yourself open for at least another week.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Me and Wolf are gonna be teaming already =(
Woulda been nice to bring back team "twice as nice" but me and Rob are gonna have to **** it up.
You best still make it out though!

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Hm, since theres none this week. I can have a casual at my place. Who would be interested?

It would be sunday. And there'd be no 'shotgun list' lol.

And everyone can MM MDK in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

MDK00

Smash Ace
Hm, since theres none this week. I can have a casual at my place. Who would be interested?

It would be sunday. And there'd be no 'shotgun list' lol.

And everyone can MM MDK in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
=S
the real challenge is ur lil bro. but itachi rapage shud be fun hahaha.

Sonic-Fan

Smash Journeyman
omg, this thread is my hero!!!

when is the next one?/can I still come if the attendance is capped?

tha_carter

Smash Ace
The major interesction is Britannia & winston Churchill.

If you plan on coming, you can just message me and id give you directions.

Sonic-Fan

Smash Journeyman
The major interesction is Britannia & winston Churchill.

If you plan on coming, you can just message me and id give you directions.
so I can come on the 19th? That would be great actually, beause my break from college has started by then.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
^Carter is different than me, his will be this saturday i think. if u wanna give me some details i can update OP.

December 19th Casuals are cancelled, these will be on hold until the new year but ill keep ya posted.

I'm gonna do some kind of smashfest over the winter break, probably the friday in january but it may very well be sunday the 28th.

Sonic-Fan

Smash Journeyman
^Carter is different than me, his will be this saturday i think. if u wanna give me some details i can update OP.

December 19th Casuals are cancelled, these will be on hold until the new year but ill keep ya posted.

I'm gonna do some kind of smashfest over the winter break, probably the friday in january but it may very well be sunday the 28th.
I was wanting to go to the one on the 19th if that's okay.

EDIT: lol, I JUST POSTED before you had edited so this giant red message just pretty much crushed mah dreams.

Top Bottom