• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back from the Dead, Who's Down for Some Sauga Brawl?

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
lol sorry, i typed that up really quickly and shoddily.

Anyway, I'm a good friend of Roberts (you know him? black guy, i think your school, very violent person) and I smash with Ting sometimes. most of the time it is just me and robert using my friend Andy's wii at someones house, we are all very casual haha.

we have been playing melee for the past two weeks though lol. i think all three of us (+1 including ting?) are coming. I can ask ting for directions or something..
You can just take my bus home, but next time ask me dont tell me youre coming.

demodemo

Smash Ace
yeaheayeaheayea

sorry about not asking, decision was pretty impulsive and was typed while standing up with a black man breathing down my neck

demodemo

Smash Ace
:\ well i dunno, unless you are talking about robert, i don't go to your school lol

robert told me that he would have only gone me and andy went. that is probably why he didn't tell you at school or something. whatever, i don't know the details, i just decided to post here since i had an account on swf anyway :|

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
:\ well i dunno, unless you are talking about robert, i don't go to your school lol

robert told me that he would have only gone me and andy went. that is probably why he didn't tell you at school or something. whatever, i don't know the details, i just decided to post here since i had an account on swf anyway :|
dude dont worry you can come, yeah i was tlkn bout rbrt, bring a wii if you can (tell andy to)

demodemo

Smash Ace
err we will be walking/bussing a lot, so we hope to not be carrying to much in the cold x__x, we'll see, but don't count on us lol

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Lol is our scene that scary?
It can't hurt to be safe.

EDIT: I've reached the cap as far as letting people come tommorow. My parents are gonna flip if any other people show up, so please do not show up unless you are on my confirmed list.

Nickcam + 1
Mikey
Tipz
Ambrose + 2
Carter
Mattmiston + 3
(Myself lol)

nickcam

Smash Ace
yo zeph im not 100% sure if i can bring that wii i was gonna bring cuz my friend said he might not come. If i dont bring my wii do u still have enough?

nickcam

Smash Ace
Zeph nice casuals even though we got their super late. Sucks that i cant go to LBT but good luck to everyone going and someone from the GTA plz beat Ally! I know its pretty much impossible though lol. And carter wario samus is a **** team, mikey i hate ddd lol

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Thanks for coming out everyone, I played everyone but Nickcam, Carter and the guy who came with Nickcam, so i'll have to catch you guys next time. (Oh and Tipz I didnt play you but weve done prolly over 9000 matches so it doesn't count.

ggs everyone.I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

My parents thought everything went fine, they just don't want quite so many people next time, and theyd like me to do it every other week for the most part, but I'll just post here when its going to be. It will always be Friday from 4-9 or Saturday from 2-9.

demodemo

Smash Ace
cool stuff, i wish i moved around more instead of staying at that one tv. kept playing with the same people lol but all the coolest people were there so it was all good

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
cool stuff, i wish i moved around more instead of staying at that one tv. kept playing with the same people lol but all the coolest people were there so it was all good
Yeah thanks for bringing a wii, it was appreciated. I Hope you guys enjoyed yourself, your S/Z was pretty good lol.

P.S. all the 'coolest' people were definitely at the TV in my computer room since the only IC player and the only squirtle player were there for like a solid hour XD.

.Marik

is a social misfit
HOLY F*CKING SH*T DUDE.

Aquitane And 10th Line?!

Dude, you like live up the street from me. =D

I'm at like... Britannia and 10th Line lol.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yooo, I'm at Meadowvale Town Centre as we speak.

Maybe someone can come and meet me or something? D:

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Are there any more spots open for this week?
Me and a friend might be interested.
Thanks.

4Serial

Smash Lord
it's not that we don't want to <_<
it's just your location is inconvenient for busing to brampton
but then again, everything is. d@mn brampton.
stos could probably teach you melee better than brampton can

Top Bottom