• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back from the Dead, Who's Down for Some Sauga Brawl?

.Marik

is a social misfit
If there's Casuals today, I won't be able to come, because of weather problems.

Plus, the library is most likely closing, and I'll have nowhere to go.

So yeah, sorry. :\

Ralphalaus

Smash Rookie
Hey, new player would like to check out the causal/tournament sense. Are you still doing causal playing??? Just would like to know so I can play against GTA elite.

thanks and hope to hear from anyone that can help out a noob.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Ohai.

Time to raid Ethan's thread.

Are you guys interested in a Brawl tourny in Brampton (at my house) at the end of February?

Ralphalaus

Smash Rookie
Hey Zephramrill, I was told you run most, if not all the casual smash meets. Are they at your house or at a store in Sauga??? I wouldn't mind coming out to playtest with the smash players. I also have some players in Brampton that wouldn't mind checking the sense out as well.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
yea

**** someone in ssauga needs to hold something this week.. i can have like 5 or 6 people over friday from like noon-8 if a few of u guys wanna come out. (Regulars take priority)

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
LANOWEN DONT HURT ME PLZ

K so, I can possibly host something this friday for 6 people (plus myself and tipz will be there) and Carter said he can host something this sunday if enough people will come out to play.

As far as people going to mine this friday, Nickcam has expressed inetrest, and the brosemobile might come pending on brose.... and i dunno about the rest of you guys.

As far as sunday goes, obv myself and carter would be there and if enough ppl are interested we'll set it in stone yo.

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
if andy comes THERE WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE MELEE

mirite ethan, hun?

i think brampton might be able to bring an extra setup
i don't think it's fair to have 1 melee and 1 brawl cuz everyone except me mains brawl
so brawl can has 2 and melee 1, or maybe it'll only be temp melee and change to brawl after like a steven

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
well theres 2 setups and someone brings a 3rd usually. so u guys bring a tv a wii and a gamecube or something, i have 2 tvs and 1 wii.

2 more spots open for this friday btw

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Before I forget, I'm not 100% confirmed. It's all gonna be up to my dad and if he feels like driving to Sauga on Friday...

So we'll see for now -_-

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
ill come
i can probably bring a wii and brawl
but i dont have melee or mem card
100% confirmed

nickcam

Smash Ace
Need some more people to come to this. If anyone is thinking of goin and needs some practice now is the time lol

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
K so I have me, tipz, nickcam and toxiccry... this will start at 2 and end around 7:30 i think. toxicry please try bring brampton with u if u can, someone bring another wii as well.

SmashCentralOfficial

Zomgz go find him.

Olivia is asking her mom if I can get a ride home in the morning right.....in a few minutes.

EDIT:
YAY. Olivia's mom is taking me home in the early morning at like 8am...so you can come get me at my house, Mike!

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
Zomgz go find him.

Olivia is asking her mom if I can get a ride home in the morning right.....in a few minutes.

EDIT:
YAY. Olivia's mom is taking me home in the early morning at like 8am...so you can come get me at my house, Mike!
GREAT!

why u saying this here
ur on msn
u made me click this link
wtf

SmashCentralOfficial

I was going to tell you but you weren't on msn LOLZ.

Anyways, Ethan got banned wtf? Maybe it's because of spam posts? If that's the case I need to clean my act up because I'm worse than him.

You guys can come over btw. And by you guys I mean Ethan, Mike, and Andy.

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
wow ethan got banned but none of brampton did?

i needa be more careful bout my spam.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

nickcam

Smash Ace
Zeph being banned and all, told me to tell u guys he cant make it to brampton because his mom is in the ER

Top Bottom