• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B4N (Battle For Norcal) June 4 downtown San Francisco

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
Germ - nice link =p i have much respect for you and hope to see you soon

Zel - nice hair >_> my loss was inevitable, I bet if we actually had an audience you would have actually tRIed loL =P i can tell you weren't even trying i mean my sheik actually touched you you know? my sheik thinks your foxy is hella secksi loLOlaosfkbasf;khb

Mike - **** you looked hella cool saterday i wanted to play you

Zach - I forgot what you looked like but it woulda been cool if we played!

Clod - Yep you got me, happy with my 5$ xDdD use it wisely....

Gokuzen(ron) - hey sup yo Sorry i was being stupid kinda yeah those were good matches i still think you should come over tho so we can play more =)

Danny - you were there?? oh yeah wait you were errr we shoulda played -.-

Volroth - wait are you danny wait hmMM man I always see you posting and being so demanding for so many things I want to see how you are in person? whatever maybe next time

SNKE - yeah man nice playing you, you got some nice hits on me but sorry im taken hAHHA ajust playing yO yeah the SDs were NOT cool and you did Sd one more time than me in the end man i seriously wish we could do the whole thing over again i really wanna play you some more so we can show eachother our real sheik skillz =)

Eternal Assial/crew/ppl/guys/ friends

Largo - why didn't you join the tournament lolol good tiMEs after the tourny With myko =p

Myko - hAha u ODnt even go on boards but WHATEVR OK? good s*** man you played nice, now hella ppl know you lol

Mitchell - sorry im not calling you tang tang is so wierd xD anyways nice *^%&^%$( with red link **** i know i got pissed when your sheik beat my sheik i mean u dont even use him wth -.- but i got you back when i beat your link after the tourny =PPPP cmon man how you get so good, you have to say its your friend who you also play with like largo myko and I anyways why am I takling to you on boarsd you dont even go here lol *IMs you*

Silent Spectre(jeffy) - yeah man why you take me out loLol **** nice matches >_> you were alot less shy saterday thats cool

Simna - only played you in low tier, your ness got the stuff yo but i know your potential is hella high so next time we play i want to see your true skills aight?

KAwn!!!- well you the coolest black guy there hAHah seriously man would be cool if you were my bro loL sry i had to sheik your zelda and you got 0% on me that first life lol hehe but yeayh you got me back by beating me in low tier and I dont regret taunting you 10 times during our tourny match haha I know you got mE anyways goT em CoAch!!

Nick - played you in low tier, it was nice playing you yo

hYYYUgAhYYYUgAhYYYUgA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mANNNNN thnx so much for the ride that you gave my firends and I good **** you were HELLA crazy saterday niCe......oh yeha nice car too hAHa! your cool

jeffs cus - i see you walking around cmon man let loose we shall play next time

pizza - **** you were hellA hot and good saterday mAybe I can invite you to lunch neXt tIME, your so cool ppl were standing in a line juSt to get a taste of you good **** yo

soda - you know your kinda shy right? i mean why didn't you play melee? stop hiding in the frigde next tIMe maybe then i WOnt be tAkinG you ouT so muCh

guy in red shirt - you got some skillz you need to mingle a bit more man

uhn anyone i forgot dude u know i love u lol =P

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Nekurbis86

Volroth - wait are you danny wait hmMM man I always see you posting and being so demanding for so many things I want to see how you are in person? whatever maybe next time
Nope I'm not Danny, I'm Will. I used T as my name at B4N. Danny was the only one in our crew that didn't come. I didn't know I was so demanding... I don't see myself that way sorry if made you mad.

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
ok a few shout outs.

GERM: i thank you for not all out spanking me like a 3 year old red headed step child in Kmart. it made me look like i could put up a fight even tho u purposely threw me a saving bomb (thats the true spirit of link....to save :))

Simna: almost had you at stadium and i kept dodging ur PK frost edge guarding tactic but ur bat finally got the best of me. than you 3-0 me i beleive at dreamland. ur jsut lucky ness got kicked down to low tier or that prize money would be mine(if i didnt have to leave early)

Scamp: nice yoshi. iv never played anyone that could use yoshi even decently before. i didnt know what to look out for. i cant beleive you killed me right off the bat at peach's castle without me even touching you. i still came back and beat you the same round tho ;) also thanx for running brackets!

Metroid composite: freakin great tourny. this was by far my favorite tourny ever. even better than MLG. my only complaint was that we could started events earlier and i wouldnt have had to forfeit so that i could make it to the bart station on time. anyways thanx for the pizza. thanx for lettin us experiment with a game that hasnt come out and allowing us to have input into a game. iv alwasy wanted to say "hey i helped with the making of that game". even if it was only a lil bit.

Milk: ur lucky i had to leave for our low tier match. my young link was in its prime like iv never been before. i feel id have beaten you but i could just be cocky as of now. anyways i guess we'll never know.

Kawn: if id have stayed and beat milk. i already know i handled ur y'link against mine ;)

T/Volroth: i ment to find you and meet you and play a few. sorry i didnt. maybe at a future tourny. r u going to Monterey bay thunder 6?

Layzie: hey man you had a good match and i know ur better than me. i honestly thought u were gonna demolish me. i think you left a lil pist at me but im not quite sure. anyways i hope ya feel better about it and sorry for the multiple spin attacks in a row in the pit of stadium.

IPFreely: if i remember correctly you used ice climbers right? anyways that was an excellent match. we were neck and neck the entire match. ur pretty good with those lil ice chuckin eskimoes. one tip for u to look out for. IC seem to be really vulnerable from above attack. just learn to defend against ariel attacks and you'l put me in my grave. thats the only reason i won.

NystestRyder: i luv ur y.link against like every other match i had. really really close. your were better with ur bombs and ur down stab than i was. but i think what won it for me was that im killer at my boomerang and arrows. and i dont rely on down stab as much especially against y.links. you tend to miss small characters alot. use more of his boot to KO. or just smooth out ur strategy. we are virtually the same skill level so dont let me tell you how to use ur character too much.

(guy who used DK in a friendly at the VERY begining of the day): sorry we all had to gang up against you in multiman melee. my crew dont like evil monkeys donkey punchin us and grabbing us and walking off the side and tossing us. our friend DRT always spanks us with him and we dont know why :( bad monkey >: (

Game II: thanx for bringin some MKDD to get down on for awhile. i didnt play that long but it was still nice to show off :p also thanx for the friendlies. as i said to IPFreely look out for arial assault. cnat wait for MBT6

Hero: well i guess you beat me with ur fox. but hey i still won the next friendly. i think its very aporopriate that both hero's are about the same skill level. but hey u can used the hero alias for brackets. i only use hero onscreen cause superskeetbro doesnt fit. and neither does ssbro.

Team black socks: i still think you two hussled us when u said u only been playin a few months. if not than you two are **** good for ur experience. still cant beleive samus came back after we killed off the puff, and both of us were still alive.

anybody else i forgot. thankx for the matches. i had lots of fun. u helped me tap into the ture powers of the y.link wich made me extremely happy. hope to see you all at future tournies. perhaps at GOH-T2 (green oaks hovoc tournament....the one i hosted) some time next year.

I P Freely

Smash Journeyman
yeah, good game SSB, but watch out next time we cross paths :D
one tip for u to look out for. IC seem to be really vulnerable from above attack. just learn to defend against ariel attacks and you'l put me in my grave. thats the only reason i won.
ice climbers have bad arial attacks other then Bair and Uair. most ice climber players usually try to play without jumping much for that reason, so i couldnt really take ur projectiles. no johns though, ur still a good player. next time ill be more prepared :cool:

NyTeStRiDeR

Smash Apprentice
superskeetbro: yea dose matches were hella close. i only played young link lyke 6 times in my life or around dat, but ur ylink is better den mine. I signed up for low tier b4 i found out what characters we could use. i was planning on using roy but found out that wasnt a choice so i used ylink cuz of my xperience wit reg link and i kinda know how to play with him. i just played young link similar to how i played regular link xcept i used the upb to rack up dmg a lot but it still worked 4 awhile. i didnt use ylink's kill moves dat much.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Just for the record, there is no way Simna woulda beat my Mewtwo or Treb's Yoshi in the Low Tier tournament with his Ness, if anything, you should thank us for leaving early.

GOKUZEN

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by Nekurbis86
Zel - nice hair >_> my loss was inevitable, I bet if we actually had an audience you would have actually tRIed loL =P i can tell you weren't even trying i mean my sheik actually touched you you know? my sheik thinks your foxy is hella secksi loLOlaosfkbasf;khb
Yeah Zel's Fox is a sexy beast. I must practice Kurtis, let me drop by one of these times. I must hone my sex tech.

"I suck I becuz of Luck" (and Mindgames)

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
no johns? does that mean no joke or something? anyways GERM if i remember correctly my ylink was beatin ur mewtwo when we had to stop our friendly match :p naw jk u probably woulda came back. u were spankin me anyways. o and IPF i didnt mean that u should use more ariel attacks. just defend agianst them. or learn to dodge or blockthem (then grab if oportune enough). even so ur a good player as well.....no johns or something???

The GERM

Smash Ace
Next smashfest Simna, bring 20 bux and I'll money match you. You can choose any one of my characters to play against your Ness and I'll **** you with either one of them.
Link
Falco
Fox
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Falcon
Ganon
Sheik
Mewtwo
Jiggs
h***, I'll even throw in Ness, so put your money where your mouth is, and bring my money beeotch. And yes you shoulda lost to Mike Nasty, cause he wasn't even playing seriously and he still beat you.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
i quit money matches.....decided that a while ago^_^

right now i do have 2 outstanding money matches tho: me vs. hugs and our m2 ditto, germ...that is, if you are willing to for just $1

Nintendoking is arranging a smashfest, but I have no idea when. Hopefully he'll post about it soon.

metroidcomposite

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, anyone have a strong oppinion on whether to move this to the [PWST]
forum? From the sounds of MrSilver's sticky, tournaments/tourney results are being kept in this forum for the moment....

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
I won't allow it, Metroidcomposite. I forbid you from moving this thread unless your hold another tournament.

Oh....I can't stay mad at you....go ahead and move it if u want

lofrwtfggmao

Top Bottom