• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[B O X - T O U R A M E N T] - S A T U R D A Y - 5 / 0 3 / 0 8 - Read Update!!!!!!!

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
hey hiro im sorry about taking your wii man, it was in my backpack when i was ready to leaveso i figured someone put it in there for me since my wii was next to my back pack, i sent you a pm about it though. sorry again man

Zoro

Smash Champion
btw box the reason i didnt come back yesterday was because someone broke my car window

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
S(Prin)kull(ce)

is the best yoshi in FL

and he's my brother

so i'm giving him dat box training
and S(Prin)kull(ce) is my partner :D...

my point?

his awsome :D even though he was late D:...

Calls Late johns among other johns and johns after that."

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
LOL, that was epic.

It's only cuz I was 1st player tho.

1p>2p>3>4p
That was the best moment there, right next to me and icekid vs seibrik and galeon in 2s (tournament).

And halfway through the 2nd or 3rd match, icekid is jumping only up and down. 1 sec later he pauses the game and says "Guys im not even joking my controller just broke".

Then we started making jokes that Galeon was casting PK Break on Ice Kid's controller.

Also Side Fact: Galeon is simply to great.

Top Bottom