• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[B O X - T O U R A M E N T] - S A T U R D A Y - 5 / 0 3 / 0 8 - Read Update!!!!!!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
it was good to play some melee with cpt crunch, zoro, moonme, and teh box. had a lot of fun
so true

i love melee
Im glad i got to play alot of matches with you finally since tourneys are gay for friendlies.

Anyway I DONT KNOW HOW CAPN BEAT ME
i sent him to losers
hbox sent me to losers
he knocked me out

and i beat him the first time so i dont know how i lost the second
I do understand meta a little now tho

it goes like this
the meta combo
down tilt side tilt grab down throw upb glide attack down smash repeat

so what you do is CAMP metaknight!

and then they up b

so you roll towards them! then you camp again.
then you upsmash outta sheild and you win

you wont beat me again luis! lol

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Good Tornament hungry. I really enjoyed myself. You know what i dont like? WHen stupid people say stupid things even though no one cares. Thy should just burn! Noobs Shout Outs later

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Yea this was wayyyy fun. Smashing all day, watching iron man eating at dennys. Too pro.

Anywayss shoutoutzz

Juan: Tourney was too ****, if you decide to host another you can bet your *** I'll be there.
Vericz: PT has gay recovery, your metaknight is good tho.
Kyon: keep working on that pro pikachu, I want to play your peach sometime.
Kyon and Vericz: hahahahahaha
Brian: Wendy's suck sometimes.
Zoro: Irony is funny huh :p Let's have another thousand year war sometime.
Marin: I'm not nick Jonas T_T lol.
Duran: Too chill guy. Thanks for all the rides, and I hope to play you next time.
GDX: Our matches were a lot of fun. I agree that crazy spike was the highlight of the match. I want to play you online and hopefully at gigs.
Meowmix: Dude you have a looootttt of smash video on your wii lol.
Polymex: Very fun match, keep working on that luigi.
Derf: man I'm really glad you came we played some super fun melee matches. If It wasn't for you I might not have won. Playing melee got my mind off the tourney and let me go into my matches with a clear head. Thanks for coming.
Nexus: Hahaha you're too funny with those mushroom references.
Anyone else that I missed GG. I remember fasces but not names o_O if I remember your name I'll be sure to add you.

Add me online fools.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Good Tornament hungry. I really enjoyed myself. You know what i dont like? WHen stupid people say stupid things even though no one cares. Thy should just burn! Noobs Shout Outs later
Stupid people saying stupid things is the basis of stupid society.
double post

yeah...i left a silver gc remote there, the c stick is and joystick is a bit trashed so u can easily distinguish it
Yea I saw that, I'll make sure you get it if you go to gigs.

Zoro

Smash Champion
lol i hope thats not referring to me <_<
I could be wrong but i assume he means doodah

since he's saying none of us are good which i agree with for the most part

but then again he forgets that completely random no name people have been ownin.

Such as afrothunder or icekid

who the **** knew who Mr.H is mario was before hardknocks?

Not sayin anything bad about him im just saying was he thought of as GOOD before he got 2nd?

So you honestly cant judge (brawl) skill from a name anymore.

I will admit i suck tho since i dont care to learn anything about this game.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace

but then again he forgets that completely random no name people have been ownin.

Not sayin anything bad about him im just saying was he thought of as GOOD before he got 2nd?
Yea I felt like responding to doodah but then I realized that it was a waste of time.

PolMex23

Smash Champion

So you honestly cant judge (brawl) skill from a name anymore.

I will admit i suck tho since i dont care to learn anything about this game.
Lol Zoro I knew him before Hardknocks. =), He was Wreakin Face on the Mlg Pro circuit ladder issh.
I beat him, an we started talking. xD, But seriously, theres a goin to be "no names" since Brawls much different an those who werent **** in melee might **** now.

Hbox....Idk what happened. I underestimated you I guess, an douched myself. Lol, since the friendly, I thought I was goin to wreak you.
Then, you wreak me, an, my heart...was..broken xD.

Pshh, last time im doin that. I aint goin to miss up-bs, your DDD shall be punished!!!!
Oh an captain, more Up-Bs will come your way dont you worry xD. It was hard for me to comeback on stage. Ill work on that. Your meta will die! xD

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Oh an zoro, I wanna play you when you have some drive to play lol.

You had no emotion during our..."needed match". I understood that, since the epic match with you an Cap C.
But, I wanna play your toon.

I heard hes **** Face xD

Zoro

Smash Champion
Lol Zoro I knew him before Hardknocks. =), He was Wreakin Face on the Mlg Pro circuit ladder issh.
I beat him, an we started talking. xD, But seriously, theres a goin to be "no names" since Brawls much different an those who werent **** in melee might **** now.

Hbox....Idk what happened. I underestimated you I guess, an douched myself. Lol, since the friendly, I thought I was goin to wreak you.
Then, you wreak me, an, my heart...was..broken xD.

Pshh, last time im doin that. I aint goin to miss up-bs, your DDD shall be punished!!!!
Oh an captain, more Up-Bs will come your way dont you worry xD. It was hard for me to comeback on stage. Ill work on that. Your meta will die! xD
Your luigi was too good in teams
if you teamed with afro you would have beat us

A solid team in my opinion is like someone that survives easily but still can get quick kos
and another person who goes all out

Like reno and crom have a good team since reno racks up dmg like crazy and snake never dies but tilt and your gone. Me and marin are both offensive people with very little regard for defense which works out well for most matchups but not all.

no offense to mooney but you killed yourself like 7 times in 2matches

About afro
I know hes been around before HK im just saying no one knew about him till then so till that moment he was no name. Also online tourneys are wack and no one takes them seriously. Like number one on the Mlg ladder is BarduLL and i have no idea who the **** that is.
Nor do i care even tho he has 300 wins and 20 losses but if he were to win a real tournament consisting of 100+ people then i would be impressed, (im not saying he hasnt im just saying i dont care if hes # 1 since online is homo)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Your luigi was too good in teams
if you teamed with afro you would have beat us

A solid team in my opinion is like someone that survives easily but still can get quick kos
and another person who goes all out

Like reno and crom have a good team since reno racks up dmg like crazy and snake never dies but tilt and your gone. Me and marin are both offensive people with very little regard for defense which works out well for most matchups but not all.

no offense to mooney but you killed yourself like 7 times in 2matches

About afro
I know hes been around before HK im just saying no one knew about him till then so till that moment he was no name. Also online tourneys are wack and no one takes them seriously. Like number one on the Mlg ladder is BarduLL and i have no idea who the **** that is.
Nor do i care even tho he has 300 wins and 20 losses but if he were to win a real tournament consisting of 100+ people then i would be impressed, (im not saying he hasnt im just saying i dont care if hes # 1 since online is homo)
True man, online is some stupid sh*t xD. I stopped, since theres no point.

Hey but still, i wanna play you, at a tourney or friendly, an you better have some conviction to win. You picked DK an Ganon, when I expected Toon. It hurt me to play a good player not at his fullest =(.
I have no idea who Bradull is, but you know Diefuperfly is on that ****, and another melee pro was on the ladder but i forgot xD.

An yes, i was pissed off inside at mooney....Idk how you can suicide so much. But, sh*t happens xD. OH an howd you know I was supposed to partner with fro at the last gigs?
Im partnering with him at the 17th, so be warned xD. Team Me He Co!!!!!!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
so true

i love melee
Im glad i got to play alot of matches with you finally since tourneys are gay for friendlies.

Anyway I DONT KNOW HOW CAPN BEAT ME
i sent him to losers
hbox sent me to losers
he knocked me out

and i beat him the first time so i dont know how i lost the second
I do understand meta a little now tho

it goes like this
the meta combo
down tilt side tilt grab down throw upb glide attack down smash repeat

so what you do is CAMP metaknight!

and then they up b

so you roll towards them! then you camp again.
then you upsmash outta sheild and you win

you wont beat me again luis! lol

i pwn MK!!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
True man, online is some stupid sh*t xD. I stopped, since theres no point.

Hey but still, i wanna play you, at a tourney or friendly, an you better have some conviction to win. You picked DK an Ganon, when I expected Toon. It hurt me to play a good player not at his fullest =(.
I have no idea who Bradull is, but you know Diefuperfly is on that ****, and another melee pro was on the ladder but i forgot xD.

An yes, i was pissed off inside at mooney....Idk how you can suicide so much. But, sh*t happens xD. OH an howd you know I was supposed to partner with fro at the last gigs?
Im partnering with him at the 17th, so be warned xD. Team Me He Co!!!!!!
I second main DK and i play ganon for fun so i was playing seriously
Toon link is just annoying to play sometimes and i did a crazy infuriating match with cpt.
I just cant beat D3

So you played me at my fullest
just not with a gay character

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I second main DK and i play ganon for fun so i was playing seriously
Toon link is just annoying to play sometimes and i did a crazy infuriating match with cpt.
I just cant beat D3

So you played me at my fullest
just not with a gay character
Ah, well I didn't mean to offend if you happened to take it offensively...lol..(....?) xD

Your DK was good, but, it just seemed to me you didn't want to play. At least, thats what I got from yo "vibez"!!!!!!
So I still wanna face your Toon foo xD. An how you knew I was supposed to partner with afro>?

xD, Hbox I wish I face you at gigs, Ill show you a weakness.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Ah, well I didn't mean to offend if you happened to take it offensively...lol..(....?) xD

Your DK was good, but, it just seemed to me you didn't want to play. At least, thats what I got from yo "vibez"!!!!!!
So I still wanna face your Toon foo xD. An how you knew I was supposed to partner with afro>?

xD, Hbox I wish I face you at gigs, Ill show you a weakness.
I knew cuz at the bottom of his sig i think it said team me hi co
i dont remember i just know lol

I didnt want to play but i dont really sandbag in brawl since like....i dont think its possible except on females.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I knew cuz at the bottom of his sig i think it said team me hi co
i dont remember i just know lol

I didnt want to play but i dont really sandbag in brawl since like....i dont think its possible except on females.
Muahhahahahahah...Females in Brawl xD

Team Me Hi Co xD. Oh be warned xD

Zoro

Smash Champion
In teams LOLOL

and it was more like 5 all day <_>

this offends me more then the other one. lol. the other one doesn't even offend me.
I didnt say u killed urself all the time i was saying our matches specifically
he would have beaten US

you dont play gay mooney you gotta play gay in brawl!

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Um, if you guys are really mad about my previous post, then LOL.

Cuz all these Brawl n00bs are really pissing me off so I don't care if I offend anyone on this pathetic website.

Plus I was just trying to pissoff Hbox.

So stfu people who called me stupid.

MM me in Melee you Brawl scrubs(even tho you'll probably beat me).

<3 Hbox.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I didnt say u killed urself all the time i was saying our matches specifically
he would have beaten US

you dont play gay mooney you gotta play gay in brawl!
lol

I'm quite gay when I feel like it. Ask Hungrybox. Anybody that saw our matches would see I am very gay.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Um, if you guys are really mad about my previous post, then LOL.

Cuz all these Brawl n00bs are really pissing me off so I don't care if I offend anyone on this pathetic website.

Plus I was just trying to pissoff Hbox.

So stfu people who called me stupid.

MM me in Melee you Brawl scrubs(even tho you'll probably beat me).

<3 Hbox.

i was jus sayin

i wasnt mad or offended

Finch

Smash Lord
Brawl is ok. It's fun because it's smash. But if there were no Brawl noobs everyone would still be playing melee lol

Top Bottom