• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
Sup Jeapie, It'll be fun seeing you again :)

thanks , i will be sure to play you to!

Soo, there was a smashfest/small tourney at zgettos place ( again ) only I wasnt there so no recording as well...

HOWEVER! My friend and awesome teampartner Fernandez WAS there with my laptop and the dazzle so recording did happend ^^

I believe Faab vs Amsah was GF. He recorded that and probly some more , dunno what though I just spoke him on the phone.

not that any of this is relevant to this topic :urg:

I will post a link when the vids are on youtube you smashaddicts :)

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
Lol if by some miracle we could have a tv for ourselves, i would use fox alot more for training, but since we always are ****ing 3 players on a tv i only want to train my main kinda

Jackio

Smash Cadet
So I hear girls in Sweden are wanting to lose their virginity at an average age of 14 years old? ;D
You're wrong, the average on wanting to lose their virginity is more like, 11/12, and 14 is the average age of them losing it.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty, done checking everyone up as far as main/preference goes =) I'll probably go Peach only for round 1 pools and save my surprises for later.
ONE WEEK TO GO PEEPS!!

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure how smashers would know any of this.
lol not all smashers are nerds, funny thing that 75 % maybe 80 are hella gamers in eu, wish it was like the states, you maybe find like 8-10 people at a big tournament u can talk to, all others just talks about anvanced **** in melee or other games lol, **** i dont understand.

UchihaJP

Smash Ace
lol not all smashers are nerds, funny thing that 75 % maybe 80 are hella gamers in eu, wish it was like the states, you maybe find like 8-10 people at a big tournament u can talk to, all others just talks about anvanced **** in melee or other games lol, **** i dont understand.
How is clubbing in Sweden? ;D
I wanna try and check it out on the saturday night ^_^

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Never been out clubbing in netherlands, but from what I've heard, it's pretty beast. I guess that it's not as good here as it is in your country, but I think you all will enjoy it.

Swedish girls>The rest ;)

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
In stockholm many of the parties ive been to are wicked. Ive never been in gothenborg ( lol true) so i dont have any idea about the parties there.

Ima totally go with u guys, if i have money lolz, there may be a problem though, im 17.

Aniolas and co how is the security over there?

Aniolas

Smash Ace
I guess the clubs in Stockholm is better than Gothenburg. Stockholm is way bigger, but it's alright here.

Pepito: Without a proper ID, your chances of getting in is slim and none. =( They card everyone here.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Are Swedish girls atracted to melee pro's ? Cause hi im pretty good at melee is my #1 pickup line :D they better be loving that there as much as here !

Aniolas

Smash Ace
So you're telling me that girls find pro gamers attractive? Damn, NL is to good.

I'm pretty sure it won't work here....yes, that was a challenge. ;)

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
I guess the clubs in Stockholm is better than Gothenburg. Stockholm is way bigger, but it's alright here.

Pepito: Without a proper ID, your chances of getting in is slim and none. =( They card everyone here.
Gothenburg sucks, guess ive to nerd melee until next year

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Teams pools:

Pool 1:
Armada+Aniolas
Ajp+leffen
Yomi+UchihaJP
Lolex+Mazor
smakis+King Funk

Pool 2:
Amsah+Zgetto
Android+Smasher89
Niño+Kurenai
Isa+Rkey
Ying+Martelol
seksy+teacopyrightstuff

Pool 3:
Hack+Jadde
Randomness+Sagl
Däumling + Drrrrwish
Paju+NamiNami
Lootic+KJ

Pool 4:
Pasi+Baxon
Pepito+Nizro
mayhem_+MasterTK
stelzig+Eagle
Jack+Zoler

Pool 5:
C+IVP
Jeapie+Pamaro
Laatikko+udikku
PO+Max
Oskar+Jonas
ROFLCOPTER+Bailey

Pool 6:
Luma+Ice
Nedech+Dev
Rocky+Kuja
Jekkukissa+kalzu
Gamba+Anami

Pool 7:
salepate+porc
EK+Svampen
Hara+VJ
Kiw1+Timi
Beat+Lamp
Jerk+Kohake

Pool 8:
Fuzzy "Two Sheds" Ned+Vanity Angel
Calle W+GsE
Wschl + ZetTroxX
MasterKai+Prince Jinzo
saska+Salevits

You can still join, but I had to make the pools. So I'll just put you in a pool.
Top 4 advance to the next one, so it shouldn't be that hard to make it. When we planned with two rounds of pool, we did expect more teams to join. But it's still a possibility. If not, well then we'll finish the tournament faster and play crews on friday.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
None of the pools are finished so obviously some are a LOT easier than others atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom