• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
Hack, i'm almost 100% sure that you will slaughter me, but i'd like to have a MM with you
not much though...
1€ (would that be about 10 Kronen?)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Will there be a livestream by chance? I'd really love to see all the Europeans at their current skill levels.

And I'm really interested in how well Calle W will do.

Also, are Over and Strawhat still not playing? =(

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Yes, there most likely will be a livestream. Atm I'm waiting on AJP to see if he can get something for the stream and I think he will. If not, we'll fix it in some other way.

Also, I'm currently waiting abit with updating the list since it's kinda full and I might release more spots soon. So just hold in there, I have seen all of you who confirmed recently :)

Luma

Smash Lord
@icy

over and dahean went to a spanish tournament a couple weeks ago, but it was only a melee side-event + they did a 3 way split (and only 3 good people there, kinda sucked)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Screw all this talk about Falcon round robin.
If anything, we should have Jiggly round robin. And not only those who main her, everyone have to join in.

No rly, a Falcon RR sounds awesome! I'll add it on the schedule for thursday night sometime :)
good **** :D

btw "Beast" got disss

UK!! lol jk jk

Jackio

Smash Cadet
Psch, this tourney is so hyped, I wish I was a good enough player not to suck.. Badly.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Hack, i'm almost 100% sure that you will slaughter me, but i'd like to have a MM with you
not much though...
1€ (would that be about 10 Kronen?)
Yeah, 1 € is about 10 SEK. Will be fun playing you =)

Also: If ppl wanna play friendlies(/seriouslies) instead - no problem. I know money can be an issue for some, and I don't wanna be all like "MM or gtfo", haha.

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
i want to mm all the good swedes... so i make sure i play you all, not believing i will win any mm ^_^

expect for armada, already played him and he just scares me ;_;

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I have reworked the attending list into a Confirmed list. I have searched through the forums and I believe I have found everyone that's confirmed.
If you are 100% sure that you are coming to this, and your not on the list. Just post here and say that you are confirmed and I'll add you to the list.
I apologies for possible miss writes, wrong countrys or such, and if you find anything that you want me to change, just post here too.

Oh, also the list is now up to 125 people. So make sure you get yourself a spot by confirming yourself before the list is full :)

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
Is there a hotel near the venue?

my girlfriend would like to stay in the hotel... and yeah she's pretty fussy about hotels. so somebody could pls send me some links? would be very helpful.

Seksy

Smash Rookie
I need the housing details from Aniolas!

They`re for Wshl, Teacopyrightstuff and me.

and btw you got Kiw1 two times in your list. ;D

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Is there a hotel near the venue?

my girlfriend would like to stay in the hotel... and yeah she's pretty fussy about hotels. so somebody could pls send me some links? would be very helpful.

Check www.hotels.com the hotel which is closest, and I think cheapest is called Spar Hotel Majorna.
Gothenburg is not a really big city, and trams and busses will take you to the venue in 20-30 min max, even if you book a hotel in the other side of the city. But if you chose another hotel than the one I recommended, send me a PM or something before you make an reservation so I can tell how far away it is.

It should be somewhat close to the venue, but just to be sure so you don't book a hotel which is situated at a really bad location.

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
Im on the list but why does it says ( AT ) after my name? what does that mean :p
Zgetto , amsah, Faab,Adam and Remen better come to this as well , else i will probly be the only dutchie =(

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Im on the list but why does it says ( AT ) after my name? what does that mean :p
Zgetto , amsah, Faab,Adam and Remen better come to this as well , else i will probly be the only dutchie =(
Sorry, somehow I marked you as if you were from Austria.

But yeah, tell the other duchies to get signed up already :)

Falcinho

Smash Ace
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

?

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
Serious questions:

1 are there still cubes needed and tv`s? I can bring a gamecube+melee if neccesary.

2 is it possible to travel with ryanair with an ID-card ( no passport! ) to Sweden?

Please reply, thx.

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
Calle: U will miss this lol, one way or another.

and wtf is Amsah + crew coming to this? would be shame if they dont show up. i wanna see a crew battle between Holland and Sweden =)

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
1. I will tell you later on if we need setups, at first we'll try to manage on the swedish ones :)

2. As long as it's inside EU, it should be fine I gues?

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
it's important that the region is in schengen so you can travel without a passport

Well so it should work BUT: every airport can refuse to let you fly without a passport, so you should definitely take a passport with you.

For example: Calle W wasn't able to fly to france cuz of this (as far as i know)

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
Alright thanks for the reply`s .
So I will get a passport just in case , Im travelling to NY in may as well so I needed it anyway.
55 euros or some for a passport =(, o well This tourney is super hyped anyway ^^

@Lolex: Be sure to let other foreigners know in time if you guys do not have enough setups =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom