• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
If fates smiles upon me and yields me a ride, I'll go to this. I'm like 25 minutes from the venue. Gas money and all that applies yada yada. I'd need a teammate but I'm more concerned about the ride first.

fZk

Smash Lord
I don't have an AiB account, can somebody post if that person can pass through EL. It's not clear from where s/he will be leaving from.

ZTD | TECHnology

I would offer but I still need a ride lulz. I really want to do well at this one too so I'm not really in the mood to "settle". Y'all know how sexy that :dedede: is in teams ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

He won't be attending tournaments for a while. He's taking a break. So until he makes his return I'll be shopping around. I'd love to find a good teammate but that seems easier said than done.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
fZk Lost is from allen park which is almost 2hrs from EL. But KB you and NEOH gotta make an appearance!

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I can't house anyone for this.

Oro + ORLY, you guys should wait until the 27th to come. Not to take anything away from this tourney, but the venue really can't handle more than 40 people comfortably, and Brawl is already about 20 people right there. The AA tourney on the 27th will have Shady, Velynn, and Ohio (Melee), is an hour closer to you guys, and is $10 entry. This tourney hasn't gotten confirmations from Shady, Velynn, or Ohio (Melee), is an hour farther away from you guys, and is $5 entry.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
k, edited my post

Gio, I'm just stating the facts... when you take the venue into consideration, plus the current attendees and entry fee, it's clear this is meant to be a local and not a hub for OoS activity. Sorry if I sound like a ****, for the record I'd love for this to be a huge Melee tourney, but not at the expense of disappointment from OoS players who were expecting more.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Rob I honestly did not expect this to be big at all, and I would love to come the 27th, but I'm hosting Dont Blink Dont Care on the 27th. I would be fine with having a small tourney and just chill and play with the MI homies. Glorified smashfest imo. Hell, I would drive up to MI for a smashfest any weekend if I had the funds. Like I said, IL car is not set in stone but there looks to be both Melee and Brawl interest. Small turnout and what not does not deter me at all. ;)

fZk

Smash Lord
Rob I honestly did not expect this to be big at all, and I would love to come the 27th, but I'm hosting Dont Blink Dont Care on the 27th. I would be fine with having a small tourney and just chill and play with the MI homies. Glorified smashfest imo. Hell, I would drive up to MI for a smashfest any weekend if I had the funds. Like I said, IL car is not set in stone but there looks to be both Melee and Brawl interest. Small turnout and what not does not deter me at all. ;)
Coming form IL passes through East Lansing, I would love to get a ride to the venue if there's a spot in the car. I of course would contribute with gas money. Let me know.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
No prob Barns, as long as you know what to expect.

And in that case... let the re-taking of Juggleguy Stadium begin :denzel:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Actually, I'm not sure I can make this anymore. I might be moving out of AA on that day. I'll have to get back to you on this. I was so looking forward to trying to get top 3 as well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom