• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
**** those laggy ***** *** piece of **** HDTVs. People better bring some CRTs or I'm gonna slap some people. I do not wish to be there all damn night.

I have clubbin' to do after this tournament.

:yeahboi:

FlipX

Smash Ace
Hmmm, I happen to be in MI this weekend haha, maybe Ill try and swing this. I have a poker tournament in the early afternoon though so that might mess things up -.- Hopefully Im done around 4 though and can make it to singles. My move in date for my apt is the same day as your guys last tri weekly so I gotta get in on at least 1 MI tourny before summer is over.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Sorry guys. I can't make this any more. Moving out of Ann Arbor that day. I'll still be in SE MI, but busy that day :( Ann Arbor Fighting!

kd-

Smash Lord
Juggleguy, I'll be driving from home so you don't have to drive me.

I may also be able to bring a small tv and a cube where the 4th slot turns off as soon as you go to pick a stage :[

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
we provide the marvel set ups. we provide 3 crt tvs for smash and 1 cube. the rest is on everyone else.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Sorry guys. I can't make this any more. Moving out of Ann Arbor that day. I'll still be in SE MI, but busy that day :( Ann Arbor Fighting!
That is unfortunate.

Anyone else in AA need a ride? 3Chairz can't go either, so I definitely have another spot open. Tutu, Gio?

fZk

Smash Lord
That is unfortunate.

Anyone else in AA need a ride? 3Chairz can't go either, so I definitely have another spot open. Tutu, Gio?
I might need that ride. I'm waiting to hear from the people coming from IL but if they can't give me a ride I will bus to AA saturday morning or friday night if somebody can house me for the night.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm trying to clear one last thing off the schedule to ensure Saturday for myself Tech. Again, have someone just in case, but I should still be able to give you some notice by tomorrow.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I dont know what the hell is going on for me and teams.

If KB goes then we're teaming if not then my options are open I suppose.

Hmmm a sexy MK WOULD be ideal. I'll let you peeps know.

ORLY

Smash Master
day before the tournament, it's MM scheduling time!

i am bringing the ORLY Coins of Challenge, Duck's favored currency.

name your match-up and price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom