• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Azen's Marth

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Well, honestly there is no reason for hostility guys, but yeah wifi Marth vids aren't worth looking at honestly.

Lag ***** him hard.

Still it's the though that counts.

Thanks for the vids Samuelson.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Iono, from the way that marth looked in the videos i think i could beat Azen using my marth. Im kind of used to online lag, (or at least i would b by the 2nd match). Hey Azen, wanna fight me this weekend just for kicks? I would fight u now if i didnt have class during the week. Fri-Sun is best for me.
you couldn't beat azen's marth off of wifi and wow @ judging off of wifi vids

embarassing

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Aggressive is the funnest way to play to me. I don't care if camping or being defensive is more effective in wifi/lag, I still attempt to play as if offline lolz.

A good offense makes a better defense than a good defense makes a good offense. I figure im gonna have to hit you sometime so i might as well dictate that time myself. Plus, what happens when u see 2 defensive players fight................nothing. That being said, i still try to play smart. But sadly i can strategise better than i can apply strategy at the moment.

Demonstormkill

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3926-6919-7589
Azen obviously had good timing, prediction and technical skill (what little exists in brawl), but I didn't notice anything particularly good or unique about his use of marth. Nothing to learn from these vids, which defeats most of the purpose imo.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Second match is hilarious. Azen is just running around Battlefield fairing. I don't know about you, but it looks so **** funny.

Top Bottom