• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AZ Smash House Presents "Jorge Lucás and the Saber Swords" Tempe, AZ October 2nd

k9.

Smash Ace
@Gah i live in mesa. zenix and his friend live in serria vista and my lil bro lives in gilbert and Flux lives with me if your local then hit me up to smash on thursday and fridays.

Gah777

Smash Lord
He's got like 5 Asian girlfriends now and even a few Asian boyfriends.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Hey guess who has two thumbs and is gonna be on the PR?

*Points to self with both thumbs*
THIS GUY!

Gah777

Smash Lord
I dunno, we'll see. I don't really feel like I've been getting better, but i've been working on my tech skill.

Gah777

Smash Lord
New PR:

1. Forward (mk)
2. Kiraflax (Pit/Rob)
3. Silly Kyle (Peach)
4. Rain (mk/link) Does this guy still come?
5. Gah (Wolf/Lucario)
6. Tommy (Snake?)
7. Derp (Olimar)
8. Jane (Olimar)
9. k9 (?)
10. Tokyo (Marth)

Chris and Jard got knocked because of their presumed absence at the upcoming tourney. I took people off who don't live here or have died (RIP Blood_Hawk). Then I just added people who have posted recently who still have an interest in Brawl (I'm assuming).

Duff0

Smash Ace
New PR:

1. Forward (mk)
2. Kiraflax (Pit/Rob)
3. Silly Kyle (Peach)
5. Gah (Wolf/Lucario)
6. Tommy (Snake?)
7. Derp (Olimar)
8. Jane (Olimar)
9. k9 (?)
10. Tokyo (Marth)

Chris and Jard got knocked because of their presumed absence at the upcoming tourney. I took people off who don't live here or have died (RIP Blood_Hawk). Then I just added people who have posted recently who still have an interest in Brawl (I'm assuming).
Uh, what ?

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
change of plans on my end, looks like I can do the entire tourney no problem since my other plans were moved back a day. so I wont be leaving early this time it seems... YAY!

lol @ gah's PR

seriously? probably not but idk...

wish I could get a crew of brawlers from around here...

moving to the mesa/tempe area is looking more and more promising every day =/

Gah777

Smash Lord
Tommy, did you EV train your Pokemon or breed for IVs or anything? I have essentially a "Rough Draft" of my team. It's complete, but all I did was breed for a few good IVs and use the stat-up meds. I'll try to finish by the tourney.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Well, only one of my pokemon is completely EV trained. The rest of mine are like yours, I only used stat-up meds, and bred for a good nature. I'm not toooooo into competitive Pokemon, but I do know a bit about competitive pokemon.

I've done battles with Axe and Bloodhawk, and various smashers from Tucson and Sierra Vista. I've played some Shoddy too. I haven't played Pokemon in a while but I have some teams ready. If you don't have a full team by the tourney, we could probably do something where I only use as many Pokemon as you have completed on your team. So if you have like 5 complete Pokemon, I'll use 5 Pokemon too

tekkie

Smash Master
New PR:

1. Forward (mk)
2. Kiraflax (Pit/Rob)
3. Silly Kyle (Peach)
5. Gah (Wolf/Lucario)
6. Tommy (Snake?)
7. Derp (Olimar)
8. Jane (Olimar)
9. k9 (?)
10. Tokyo (Marth)

pretty good except sillykyle > all

Top Bottom