• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AZ Smash House Presents "Jorge Lucás and the Saber Swords" Tempe, AZ October 2nd

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Saboten will be October 1st-3rd at the Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in north Phoenix. :)

@Jard I always eagerly anticipate anime convetions, so to me this year's Saboten felt like it took an eternity to arrive. ^_^ But perhaps because Saboten is being held one month earlier than last year is the reason you feel that way. :)

Gah777

Smash Lord
You guys have to make it!

and Derp plays Olimar now?! 0.o

is that some sort of new fad now? I swear, everyone is maining Olimar now...

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
if you don't mind me asking, what will make it 100% possibility of going? Not that 85% doesn't sound real good.

Jane

Smash Hero
nothing specific, just random bull****. ill have a 100% answer like next week, but im fairly confident ill be able to drive

also, its very good we postponed it, cuz i wouldnt have been able to make it this weekend lol

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
and Derp plays Olimar now?! 0.o

is that some sort of new fad now? I swear, everyone is maining Olimar now...
Hey man, I played Oli waaaay before it was cool.

And so, yeah, I did r/o but they're starting to train me to open and said it would be through the 29th to the 5th so... we'll see what happens

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Someone do another smashfest this weekend.

And Oli still isn't cool, he's a ***** followed by his wh/ore pikman.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
bullshit, olimar is an asshole, just like the people that play him, except Johnny, because he smokes weed.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Lol, I'm not the one that needlessly Bairs someone who clearly can't get back to the stage anyway :laugh:

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
You know how I am, I like to be a dick. I take sadistic pleasure from humiliating people and their worthless recoveries.

Can I do the artwork for the next PR?
If the PR Panel (or the AZ Brawl players in general) would rather you do the PR Image than me (I made the last one), then I have no problems with you taking over PR Image duties.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I have a friend who's old-schoolish (late 07) smash who might be coming and he's quite into :bandit:. Here's hoping he comes.

k9.

Smash Ace
I should be coming to this tourney with zenix his friend he found that plays in SV and this other guy i met at school that plays.MAYBE ill bring my brother MAYBE.

And the dude that lives with me might come also he uses lucario and i want him to start playing competitively so we can make a mesa crew lol

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
DAAAAMN all these new guys. I've talking with Max Falcon lately, he has a small group including his brother, Ethil and huevoyoshi possibly coming too.

I have a friend who's old-schoolish (late 07) smash who might be coming and he's quite into :bandit:. Here's hoping he comes.
****, I also hope he makes it.

Gah777

Smash Lord
I should be coming to this tourney with zenix his friend he found that plays in SV and this other guy i met at school that plays.MAYBE ill bring my brother MAYBE.

And the dude that lives with me might come also he uses lucario and i want him to start playing competitively so we can make a mesa crew lol
Mesa crew :0 !?!?! Where do you guys live? I need more consistent people to Smash with.

Jane

Smash Hero
*****, youre a sophomore. go to the homecoming dance your senior year. just go to the tourney and hit up after parties! yeah!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
*****, youre a sophomore. go to the homecoming dance your senior year. just go to the tourney and hit up after parties! yeah!
That's something I'd like to do, but I'd have to see if I can work that out. Not sure what my transportation status would be.

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah thats what i thought like literally 5 seconds after i posted that lol

"oh wait... how would he get to said after parties" xD

wellll...****, take a bike or something?! :D

Top Bottom