• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AZ Smash House Presents "Jorge Lucás and the Saber Swords" Tempe, AZ October 2nd

Gah777

Smash Lord
pretty good except sillykyle > all
:0 I was NOT expecting you. You're like an effing ninja!

@Tommy: It looks like I won't have my Pokemon Team finished. I'm still breeding for my third member, and the other 2 are still LV1 lol. So I guess I'll have to use my "Rough-Draft" team.

Gah777

Smash Lord
It means I'm using a team of lv100 pokemon than have not been EV trained (stat boost meds only) and have imperfect IVs (decent, but not perfect) but do have the right natures.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
It means I'm using a team of lv100 pokemon than have not been EV trained (stat boost meds only) and have imperfect IVs (decent, but not perfect) but do have the right natures.
sounds good dude, that's pretty much what my teams are like, except for the one ev trained pokemon I have (which I don't have to use if you want, I have enough 100's. it's an UU pokemon).

What in the world is going on here?
Tucson should come :bandit:

are we talking about :bandit:'ing the green?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
cool man. well maybe we can hang out a bit at the tourey.

I'm trying to remember what you look like, but I can't remember. Have we played each other before?

Chali

Smash Cadet
While on the subject, would the potheads here agree that you're more focused/concentrated while under the influence?

Jane

Smash Hero
son. all we ever smoke is dank. lol

and yes chali i would agree with you, except sometimes, hours after smoking, you start losing that concentration :[

Gah777

Smash Lord
Tourneytomorrowomfghypyhypehypehpyehpeyheyppheyheyphepyehypskypeetcomgnoway!

k9.

Smash Ace
oh wtf lol well i might be able to make singles then

duffo can you keep me updated like tell me when dubz ends

k9.

Smash Ace
oh dam i might be able to make singles

ay yo duffo can you tell me when dubz ends?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Hey, so, important things:

Chris, could you please look for, if you haven't already found, my controller? I know it's there i just don't know where exactly. It's just boring ol' purple.

Rain, Did you mysteriously find 5 more $ in your wallet than what you thought you had? I think I gave you both my 5's (idk how :ohwell: ) for your 1's

Top Bottom