• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Az 12 Step Sk92 Vs Sethlon (best Falcos)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You should do the walking CG, to avoid tripping.

And Sethlon tried to hard to get a grab on your last stock. Good job on taking advantage of that. It's why you won.

Clustercluck

Smash Rookie
I don't blame either players for using it - it's there so they kinda have to - but some of that was just ruined by the infinite throw stuff. Really unfortunate that that's in the game.

It's really nice to see people using the defensive techniques as well as they use the offensive ones, though.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sweet vid mate.
Nice highlight
Is during Seth's counterpick
5:35-5:45
Nice use of the pivot grab

5yphon

Smash Cadet
nice job sk u stole that **** from his as last stock. My friends are always admiring sethlon but i always knew he wasnt the best falco (not to say he isnt in the top 5) good matches hit me up if u wana play

SK92

Smash Journeyman
drephen i never said i was best falco in meele lol.
but back to topic i guess this video is an example of two different styles with falco.

emme

Smash Cadet
Sethlon's pivot grab is soooo sexy
nice job for the last stock SK92 :x

Binx

Smash Master
Those were really good matches. Who would have thought it would be safer to be over 100% in falco dittos than under 15% haha

SK92

Smash Journeyman
don't watch these vids anymore this was almost three months ago i couldn't pivot grab at all and i was slower. Watch the B.I.O. finals instead thanx

SK92

Top Bottom