• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ayoub is the best pit in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Alright then, I think most of us figured you guys knew how to do this already. Timing is a bit strict, and you may consider the whole thing situational, but with decent stage control you don't have to commit to any risks: First, you MUST do a move which includes IASA frames (like dash attack, or ftilt), and you MUST make use of those IASA frame (which isn't hard, even walking means you're canceling your animation). You'll use these IASA frames to carry over on your arrows. Now comes the tricky part, buffer both the charging of an arrow AND the release of it in the 5 frame jumpsquat of a short hop, and buffer during the shooting of that arrow BOTH the charge AND the release of ANOTHER arrow. If done correctly, the amount of IASA frames you've subtracted from the move which included them will be subtracted of your arrow shooting animation, and you'll land with STANDARD landing lag (2 frames). Don't fastfall or you completely mess up the whole process. Also keep in mind that even though you're buffering everything, you cannot make use of the full 10 frame buffer window since your jumpsquat is half of that, so you should be ready for multiple inputs in a VERY small time window. Of course this is all very hard to do. If you spend at least 20 hours of focused practice in it you should be able to pull it off every once in a while, if you want to do it consistently make sure you practice a lot though that's very important. Oh if you arrow delay/arrow cancel (it's the same thing really) from the ledge on the right side of Yoshi's, you'll also extend your invincibility frames there.
I'll practice this and let you guys know what happens.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I almost couldn't take this thread serious, I thought it was like making fun of the fact that he can't arrow cancel.

. . . oh btw it's still a fact until video proof occurs or I see right in front of me. Nevertheless, I intend to attempt this later, it seems very strict in timing tho, might be easier on wifi or a laggy tv or something because that's ALL buffered input (hence why people get CG's and powershields easier at MLG)

Judo777

Smash Master
What are you talking about 'expect us to have watched all ur youtube matches", I just said my last match was 6 months old... I'm glad you didn't watch them, lulz. And why are you here if you play sheik, x). O, I really care if one believes me or not.

Lol dskank, I bet you wouldn't even come close beating one of Europe's top players. O, I think you'd have a hard time beating randoms aswell, rofl. Same goes for you koolaid, except for the 2nd part. Even tho ily.
My bad I just figured when someone asks you why they haven't seen it and ur like "well my last vid was 6 months ago" ur assuming they should have watched you to see it..... (which is they way it sounds. And if u dont care what people think then why u defending urself?

Don't get me wrong im not trying to make u seem like a jerk or be a jerk but I really really hate the "I think im better than you and i dont care attitude" and thats what it was sounding like for a while.

Oh an um i dont see how anyone can judge any number of players they havent actually played.
Maybe koolaid is a whole lot better than you guys, you all don't know. Until someone comes over and beats him in tourney regularly i dont see how u can compare players that never play. The same goes the other way un all could be a whole lot better but don't act like its fact until someone proves it.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
Maybe koolaid is a whole lot better than you guys, you all don't know. Until someone comes over and beats him in tourney regularly i dont see how u can compare players that never play. The same goes the other way un all could be a whole lot better but don't act like its fact until someone proves it.
i second this

their are several great pits that could arguably hold this title; koolaid, vex, earth, its hard to say who really is the best.

not to take anything away from ayoub

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
shut up with the american pits > european pits debate.
I went to Apex and I played as much American Pit players as possible.
Imo they weren't that impressive and I could beat them quite easily, I sandbagged a bit so I wouldn't totally crush them. I did not play Koolaid but seeing him play didn't impress me that much.

Earth is better than Koolaid
Masashi too
I think I'm on about the same level as Koolaid or even maybe better, me and Koolaid just play different.
Vex is not a top pit.

Oh, and about arrow canceling, Ayoub taught me and the timing is really strict. Chair explained it perfectly though.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
first, we never played
second, you didn't make it out of pools
third, you guys haven't proved ****
fourth, i'm better than you guys
fifth, earth(by a little) and masashi are better than me but none of u guys are LOL
sixth, Nike, you've prob played every pit besides the best one in america. TELL ME SINCE WHEN DID DITTOS COUNT/FRIENDLIES COUNT
seventh, your not even close. vex>you, you haven't proved anything. didn't make it outta pools/ got like 17th out of 25 at NY tourney

K DONE

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
also don't trash talk me when your obviously not better hahahaha

and you guys wonder why i don't help you..

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
Koolaid is mad.

I bet you'd get out of pools when your pool looks like this:

Orion
Meep
TeeVee
Ebo
Nario
Koolaid

GOODLUCK

Also you're just butthurt because I'm not a random fanboy that spams how awesome the american pit koolaid is. I'm just being objective, can't you take the truth? I would have said that you were better if you were, but after watching your matches I was kind of disappointed. I didn't thought that 'best pit of America' would just do random spotdodges and rolls which makes him get ***** by good players.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
i beat both nari o and teevee
not sure who ebo is
orion i took a game of
never played meep

hmm looks like i could get out with 3rd at least

did you beat anyone in that pool LOL?

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
I would beat every pit player in America.

And Nick isn't our best pit meyn.

never said he was.

i bet you wouldn't haha. i'm not gonna waste my time aruging with nikenike fanboys

until you can do at least decent at a tournament is when you can trash talk. until then...

watch me as i continue to improve and place way better than you :laugh:

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Koolaid you suck. You wouldn't have made that pool either, and your national results are booty (thanks Orion for advancing my vocabulary). You're worthless in general, tripleposting these forums and thinking you have any status at all, while frankly, you don't. USA Pits are far from impressive, and you happen to be one of them. Your argumentation in general is not even mediocre, it's bad at best.

Oh and Nick, you're terrible as well. The sole fact that the 2 of you are arguing about who's the better representative of a telegraphed Lucario-syndromed character already defines your superficial and low person. Nick is awful for not even TRYING after he loses 2 sets in his pool, and Koolaid is ******** for saying he's any good in the first place.

Dispute settled, you both suck and I'm king of the world. Get the **** @ me.

Bartolon

Smash Lord
2 times 5th in a 80 man tourney with ness.
I won from every pit player in Europe, I got alot of pit exp mah boi.
I would **** you anyday, and I am not a fanboy, else I would've said nick was the best pit in Europe.

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
i beat both nari o and teevee
not sure who ebo is
orion i took a game of
never played meep

hmm looks like i could get out with 3rd at least
lmao and then you say I trashtalk.
Koolaid, you're one of the cockiest mother****ers I've ever met, it's sad that your personality's like that but I guess that can't be helped.
I'm not going to waste my time anymore either, so I'll just leave it with this:

Ayoub

Smash Ace
first, we never played
second, you didn't make it out of pools
third, you guys haven't proved ****
fourth, i'm better than you guys
fifth, earth(by a little) and masashi are better than me but none of u guys are LOL
sixth, Nike, you've prob played every pit besides the best one in america. TELL ME SINCE WHEN DID DITTOS COUNT/FRIENDLIES COUNT
seventh, your not even close. vex>you, you haven't proved anything. didn't make it outta pools/ got like 17th out of 25 at NY tourney

K DONE
Who = you guys? B)

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
haha you guys are silly.

@Bart : i don't play like other pit mains LOL so good luck. ness is pretty easy and europe pits are trash

@chair: uhm, where do i start.. who are you? why are randoms attacking me LOL, saying i'm bad. oh well, you have your opinion. i don't care what you have to say, your a nobody.

@Nike: yeah i'm very cocky and i know this. and i'm not mad. i'm making money, getting top 3 with a character you guys fail at hahaha. goodluck pitfanboy.

kaak

Smash Journeyman
pit is een klein kind speel maar eens met de orginele geluiden van die kk jappen hij heeft een pijl en boog omdat die denkt dat die kk indiaan is terwijl gewoon kanker cowboy is maar oke

ayoub da badst

Ayoub

Smash Ace
haha you guys are silly.

@Bart : i don't play like other pit mains LOL so good luck. ness is pretty easy and europe pits are trash

@chair: uhm, where do i start.. who are you? why are randoms attacking me LOL, saying i'm bad. oh well, you have your opinion. i don't care what you have to say, your a nobody.

@Nike: yeah i'm very cocky and i know this. and i'm not mad. i'm making money, getting top 3 with a character you guys fail at hahaha. goodluck pitfanboy.
O boi, how do you know ALL european Pits fail? Because not all the Pits went to Apex? Oe, all american pits fail because they didn't come to BBI with Ally. I bet that none of you Pits would make it out of pools, because I can trashtalk like dis aswell.

Japan > europe > america.

Truefax.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Enfin menneke, da zijtte toch nie zomaar 'ne kleine kind anders? Kunne ge dan met zo'n inspanning nie bezichtigen dat da andersook enen meiske kennen zijn?

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
Good job making $20 in your small region because you pick MK instead of Pit because you can't win otherwise.

Bartolon

Smash Lord
I don't know against which ness players you play, but prolly against people who never use him.

And Europe has enough good pit mains lol.

$20 MM at the next big Tourney in America (In summer)

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
O boi, how do you know ALL european Pits fail? Because not all the Pits went to Apex? Oe, all american pits fail because they didn't come to BBI with Ally. I bet that none of you Pits would make it out of pools, because I can trashtalk like dis aswell.

Japan > europe > america.

Truefax.
yeah i bellieve that. wait.. let me fix it :)

Japan>Koolaid>Europe>america

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kaak

Smash Journeyman
hier nog zon kanker lijer die gaat stoer doen kijk ik main pit maar dan kiest hij gewoon kanker mk en gaat hij zeggen kijk fakas ik doe het met pit waaah kanker lijer die kool aid kijk zijn naam kool aids

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Vla is een typisch Nederlands zuivelproduct, gemaakt van verse melk met toevoegingen die de viscositeit tot die van yoghurt verhogen. Het heeft wat weg van pudding, maar is vloeibaarder.

Traditioneel wordt vla gemaakt van gekookte melk met custard of met een combinatie van eieren, maizena en vanille. Aan beide variaties wordt suiker toegevoegd. De vla in de winkel is over het algemeen met andere verdikkingsmiddelen gemaakt.

Vla bestond oorspronkelijk alleen in Nederland. In 2006 werd langzaam ook in Duitsland vla geïntroduceerd, onder de Nederlandse naam 'vla' aangezien er geen oorspronkelijk Duits woord voor bestaat. De Nederlandse zuivelboerderijen genaamd "De Zuivelhoeve", die "boer'nvla" maken, verkopen dit onder andere in Duitsland als "Bauernvla". In de vroege middeleeuwen werd vla gespeld als 'Fla'. Na de aanpassing aan de nieuwe Nederlandse spelling is het 'vla' geworden.

Tegenwoordig zijn er veel soorten vla in diverse smaken te verkrijgen, zoals vanille, chocolade, hopjes, vruchten (zoals framboos, banaan, perzik of appel-kaneel), chipolata en bitterkoekjes. Blanke vla heeft een neutrale smaak. Er is ook slagroomvla, die in vanille, chocolade of een combinatie van deze twee verkrijgbaar is. Enkele soorten vla, zoals Oranjevla en wintervla, zijn slechts op bepaalde momenten van het jaar te verkrijgen.

Bij dubbelvla worden twee smaken in een pak gedaan. Mits het pak vla niet wordt geschud komen beide smaken en kleuren naast elkaar uit het pak bij het uitgieten.

Vla wordt veel gegeten in combinatie met bitterkoekjes, appelmoes, bananen en/of vruchtenhagel. Een andere welbekende combinatie is vanillevla met aalbessen. Een bekend nagerecht met vla is de vlaflip.

In het Limburgs wordt het woord vla ook gebruikt om Limburgse vlaai mee aan te duiden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom