• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ayaz Has left the Building **LAST POST, THIS THREAD CAN BE CLOSED OR DIE OUT**

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah Im gone, I see no future for competitive smash and definitely for Falcon, so to whom it may concern im not playing brawl anymore, I tried really hard to commit to this game and to playing Falcon, but my efforts were futile. I may go online once in a while but im totally bored of BRALW and im going back to melee where not only Falcon can **** but also where everyone can combo and has a chance at winning against anyone. But I'll leave with a mark, so im making a first and Last Falcon Combo vid to come out in probably the next couple weeks.

and also i'll be online till friday so if anyone wants to have a couple matches, I'll be honored

2449-4605-7950 ~ Show Me Thy Moves

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
arent you a brawl noob?(joined cuz of brawl i mean) are u any good at melee? how can you go back to something you never started??? anyways, yea falcons bad, we know, one day all will lose hope. and yea i wanna play you a few times, to see what you got. =] 2836-0113-4242

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
arent you a brawl noob?(joined cuz of brawl i mean) are u any good at melee? how can you go back to something you never started??? anyways, yea falcons bad, we know, one day all will lose hope. and yea i wanna play you a few times, to see what you got. =] 2836-0113-4242
lol n00b

i've been playing competitive smash since 64, and yes I have it running still

I kinda learned to play by random sites, I just settled into this site for a fresh start on brawl

but yeah your on!

Iwan

Smash Ace
Ayaz...your brawl falcon is sick. And you'll be missed man.

Have fun back in the falcon promised land (melee).
Tell melee falcon I said "hey".....

See you when SSB4 comes out and we're back on top of the tier list ;).

-Much respect, much thanks for your contributions, and see you around man
--Iwan

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
you can't blame us, Falcon doesn't have intensity anymore

BTW noodle your Falcon has improved at such a fast rate it's incredible

very good games over the short time span we've played together
thanks.ggs
i blame rick wheeler,that dude just sucks too much

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
are you ready to go now?
what part of end of this week did you not understand >_>

EDIT: wait I think your talking about your match........ i'll take that back

and nice Falcon, but you have the same problem as many other Falcon's, you have no mind games and you wait to attack, "do not stop moving" this is a statement i have said to many Falcon mainers because Falcon is only fast if you use his speed. In our later matches you mindgamed me pretty well, but still man it's essential to your game so if your ever going to listen to me remember to mindgame! and mix up your style (I can read you like a book)

GG's (noodle will give you a run for your money, try his Falcon)

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
ayaz you freakin whooped me.... no johns but i was on the phone with my girl...hope we can do that again in a few gg's
yeah bud, after this week im head out to the beach fer a week then i may brawl a couple more times, let's just put it as im no longer playing competitive (tourny wise) but im up for quick friendlies, IF im on

Wogrim

Smash Lord
what part of end of this week did you not understand >_>

EDIT: wait I think your talking about your match........ i'll take that back

and nice Falcon, but you have the same problem as many other Falcon's, you have no mind games and you wait to attack, "do not stop moving" this is a statement i have said to many Falcon mainers because Falcon is only fast if you use his speed. In our later matches you mindgamed me pretty well, but still man it's essential to your game so if your ever going to listen to me remember to mindgame! and mix up your style (I can read you like a book)

GG's (noodle will give you a run for your money, try his Falcon)
In my playstyle I stop moving all the time, and it seems to work fairly well because it leads your opponenet to assume that when you start moving again you will approach, which is a good time to mindgame them. I'd play you some but I tried to play a match against BananaTrooper once like a month or two ago and the lag sucked hard, so I don't really want to play someone who isn't west coast.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
In my playstyle I stop moving all the time, and it seems to work fairly well because it leads your opponenet to assume that when you start moving again you will approach, which is a good time to mindgame them. I'd play you some but I tried to play a match against BananaTrooper once like a month or two ago and the lag sucked hard, so I don't really want to play someone who isn't west coast.
man i freakin learned from Btroop, when I played him I played all definsive and slow, he was fast like lighting and spanked me hard cause of my slowdom, but regardless we should brawl cause im gunna be out soon

Hax

Smash Champion
LOL wow way to be assh*les guys. sounds like the brawl noobs are mad because their game sucks

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Have you asked anybody to take over your move testing thread, or is just going to die out.
good question, I have no clue right now :dizzy: so I can't really say but im still on this site.........just on the melee boards so I think I can keep the thread alive by popping in and out at times but if it does get down to it I'll pick someone to take over

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
the game does suck, use Falcon against a MK who hasn't discovered the A button and try to win. At least in melee DK can beat Fox
Dude... MK's b moves suck. I mean his up B doesn't, but his side and neutral aren't fantastic, and he certainly can't kill you with them.
I'm more afraid of the MK that only knows the A button.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Dude... MK's b moves suck. I mean his up B doesn't, but his side and neutral aren't fantastic, and he certainly can't kill you with them.
I'm more afraid of the MK that only knows the A button.
lololololololololololol

have you played a spamming MK that knows his B moves, Shuttle loop to glide cancel? never seen it ? by far the most ******** move ever, and that to it combo's at low %, and side B kinda sucks but it still kicks you ***

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Giving up on the character and title all together is the same as admitting defeat. Has it been so hard on you that you quit? Smash was never meant to be a combo game, that is why comboing has been elimated by Sakurai. And tiers, phhht, they exist only very slightly for Brawl. Brawl is just so balanced that a top vs bottom match can ALMOST go either way (as opposed to Melee Fox vs Pichu wich was an automatic loss for the poor little rodent). Undoubtfully, I beleive you will eventually find you way back to Brawl at some point. See ya.

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
Yeah, sorry to anyone left out. But you guys just need to post more often. Or get some nice sigs.
Ha! My sig is a John Lennon quote. It doesn't get better then that.
Plus, I don't know how to make one, nor do I have the means. Maybe I've got the friends though...
Psssh.... it takes more then a cool sig to get status though. I need some videos.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Giving up on the character and title all together is the same as admitting defeat. Has it been so hard on you that you quit? Smash was never meant to be a combo game, that is why comboing has been elimated by Sakurai. And tiers, phhht, they exist only very slightly for Brawl. Brawl is just so balanced that a top vs bottom match can ALMOST go either way (as opposed to Melee Fox vs Pichu wich was an automatic loss for the poor little rodent). Undoubtfully, I beleive you will eventually find you way back to Brawl at some point. See ya.
Man im a big time vet when it comes to smash, and it's always about choosing the right moves and following it up into a combo (64 was a little ridiculous cause you can zero-death anyone with anyone) but melee has (to me) the perfect balance in hitstun, it's enough to **** anyone but it's enough so your opponent can DI away, and brawl totally takes away all that I knew and replaced it all with bullcrap, automatic, crap AT and lousy hitstun, the only characters possible for combos are Peach, Mario, Luigi, and Snake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1zC6V0DOtQ

anyone can beat anyone, and im not 100% never playing the game >_> im just like 90% quiting

if that makes sense

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Man im a big time vet when it comes to smash, and it's always about choosing the right moves and following it up into a combo (64 was a little ridiculous cause you can zero-death anyone with anyone) but melee has (to me) the perfect balance in hitstun, it's enough to **** anyone but it's enough so your opponent can DI away, and brawl totally takes away all that I knew and replaced it all with bullcrap, automatic, crap AT and lousy hitstun, the only characters possible for combos are Peach, Mario, Luigi, and Snake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1zC6V0DOtQ

anyone can beat anyone, and im not 100% never playing the game >_> im just like 90% quiting

if that makes sense
We each have our tastes then. I was able to switch over from Melee pretty swiftly. Good luck.

(and you know what I meant with the whole pichu thing...)

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
Ha! My sig is a John Lennon quote. It doesn't get better then that.
Plus, I don't know how to make one, nor do I have the means. Maybe I've got the friends though...
Psssh.... it takes more then a cool sig to get status though. I need some videos.
nice,john lemon eh
there is a place here that makes sigs for you,thats how i got both of my sigs

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Rest assured, I am one of the few Falcon mains that won't give up or suddenly disappear. Expect me to stay on this board.

Top Bottom