• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AXS - Syracuse, NY; November 6, 2010

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Thespis what? My ****ing man?! haha dude, pound is going to be my most epic tourney yet due to us being reunited again. count on it brotha

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
KingToon: good ****. Congrats on your win!
San: Thanks for coming out and letting everyone play that one game that Beta was so bad at. :x I'm sure you'll take top next time
Xzax: you're so young! Great job on your win.
PikaPika: try not to flake next time. just because you can 3 stock an IC main doesn't mean you're the greatest. His ICs are terrible anyways :p
Cura: great job winning doubles for both events. I expect better from you in the future, but you did a great job anyways. <3
KID Goggles: thanks for bringing setups and people
James G: you always come so close to breaching top five and you're still so close! you've got a little bit to go but you're at the top with many of the people that travel out of state.
Dr. G: i like this tag better and I miss your DK. try not to 3 stock new kids next time :p
SMM1: good **** placing here. not that i would've expected anything less (although I expect higher from you next time!) thanks for coming out
Roxas: you guys and your cans. how was that chair cushion? lol
Tusm: lol @ you lying down in the weirdest places - like two folding chairs, or the stage
Vibe: get better at marth dittos you loser
Beta: your aim is pretty bad and so is your marth. you should get better at one of those.
Ebo: everyone was like wtf he's entering melee? thanks for entering both events!
Tommy Green Shirt: sorry for leaving you out in the cold when you were looking for the venue. I kept forgetting and I thought my phone was loud enough but it wasn't. you should've stayed the night! no one slept till four or so - except me
Gravy: you're doing well for someone who's relatively new to the smash community!
Sharky: you didn't practice enough that week! thanks for parking my car and bringing it back and stuff. :D sorry you guys had to park so far D:
1337-0: you'll do better next time - it's 'cause you didn't make it to the fest d:
Calm: not sure who you were, sorry!
X13Mako: thanks for bringing the setup and coming out. it's always fun to have you join us - at fests or tourneys c:
Taco Reaper: dude i am so sorry that we filled your name in as taco reefer. it was popular at the tourney though d:
D1337: i told you that you'd do better against that kid than you anticipated. scary match but those are the best ones - they really test your skills and stuff and they make you react under pressure. great job with your match.
Frostbite + Darem: it's been a while since i've seen you guys. I'm not even sure if you've been to the new place yet. you should come out to the next fest!
Sheth: i feel like your skill should lead you to a higher spot than this. :/ next time!
Pyro: lol i think i finally recognize your face now. my bad for the constant uncertainty.
JesiahTEG: great job with singles like usual for in state. good luck to you and everyone else at ROM. I expect you to rep hard.
Tuna: good **** - i heard your dubz matches were always to the wire and you pulled some pocket clutch combos. i expect you to be at the next one.
PikaPika: you're better than this - or so i thought :x
Dewey Dickmissle (Beta): yeah beta! breaching that top 5! this is where you're supposed to be. now you just have to take out jesse, right? d:
Minh: your link is so crazy. i haven't played you (like, EVER) since that cyberstorm place (that's what it's called, right?) but you're relatively consistent. i appreciate you and the gen. coming out this time. you better be at the next one!
Kwan: i hope to see you at the next one!
Foy: i'm sure your b-day **** was crazy. your shoes were the **** lol
Cura: :c
Testiclees (erk): ahahaha i like this tag for you. great **** for top 9 tying with cura. by inui logic i think you're better than him now.
San: wow entering brawl and melee! such a rarity! thanks for upping entrances for the event!
Zaanndaa: you're gonna be at the next one too, right?
Vicious (Forfeit): awww, you should've played your matches! you're better than that.
General: yay peach mains. wait... fox? with the arcade style holding?

Special thanks to:
PA for coming out. You guys are welcome to house at our place for tourneys and ****. Altarian for driving some kids and helping us organize tournaments. Everyone that brought setups and helped make this tournament run the way it did. Everyone to coming out. Everyone who chilled attended the fest the night before and helped carry tvs and **** inside the venue.

Cura and I are reviewing dates for the next tourney. BE THERE.

<3 Eeveee

Foy

Smash Champion
I know for a fact Goggles does not want people to hate him, and I doubt he is a masochist. Attacking other players without provocation isn't cool, Foy
Someday ill let you know the reason for my resentment towards kyle. Its not without provocations.

Top Bottom