• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

//AX MoD: SSBBFF - END of File ... v0.0.5 (Near Gold): Trailer #01 UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan_Blau

Smash Apprentice
--- Close this in case of people I just don't called "gods" and I just hadn't time to go everyday and everytime to the place and ask everyone if I can use their codes ... so I will, and I will use some files of them, I will decompile codests from actual projects and collect every one of their codes.

AND I've to say that pretending to be commercial IS A BIG BIG SHAME FOR ALL WHO DOES IT!

Oh, and everything I saw here and what I will remember to when think about this place will be a big rate of corruption and nothing and nobody does anything against that ... because will just be shadow in the wind free of everything you think!!!!

//AX <-- This name will become to another user ... a friend who maybe can help (he will ask for support and he will read any unused rules, but maybe he also will point at every single rule wrote in this topic)...

shanus

Smash Hero
Uh what, why are you mentioning Project M at all in the OP, and associating this with us?

Project M team has nothing to do with this project >_>

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Um...What the hell? Is it okay if I don't understand what this is at all? O_o

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
...A mashup of all of the projects so far, with random physics changes and a few PSAs & SSE stages thrown in? O_o

EDIT: Oh, I see what he's done. He's creating a "pack" of files to be used as an "end-all pack" and access to all of the good characters and stages. Not a bad idea, just explained badly, and I wouldn't call it a Codeset.

ANOTHER EDIT: So... Why did I get extra thanks?

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
So with this I can have B- bowser fight B+ bowser in the same mach?

or Roy + Marth vs Fighter Geno + Cosmic Geno (teams match)

if it can? omg awsome!!!

Edit:

more feedback... more explaining!!!!!!

Cyan_Blau

Smash Apprentice
about special thanks

Uh what, why are you mentioning Project M at all in the OP, and associating this with us?

Project M team has nothing to do with this project >_>
Yeah, not direct ... but indirect indeed!

The reason why I mentioned the team in my Mod is because I'm planning to use some codes, physics and values from your project.

I'm a fan of Project-M. I also think that the Hybrid Air Dodge is an example that your team is thinking about SSBB as an competetive Melee 2.0 / SSB3.

And for me SSB3 has to be a game with all good aspects from the game before too, so - this what I guess Project-M is going to be.

So, this project will be like a modification to "The Real SSB3".

And you didn't answered my PM (maybe because of the grammar -_-), so I thought you don't recognize me as I am and released THIS!

...A mashup of all of the projects so far, with random physics changes and a few PSAs & SSE stages thrown in? O_o

EDIT: Oh, I see what he's done. He's creating a "pack" of files to be used as an "end-all pack" and access to all of the good characters and stages. Not a bad idea, just explained badly, and I wouldn't call it a Codeset.

ANOTHER EDIT: So... Why did I get extra thanks?
I'm so nice and mention the people who did the stuff I'm using for, that's just all!

And yes it's supposed to be a super modification of SSB3. (As a Melee 2.0, Brawl+, etc...)

------------------

So you all really should only work in undecryptable codes (like snapshots, PSA ...) or let it be pateted, if you don't want that people are using it (codes, values, PSA, etc).

------------------

So with this I can have B- bowser fight B+ bowser in the same mach?

or Roy + Marth vs Fighter Geno + Cosmic Geno (teams match)

if it can? omg awsome!!!

Edit:

more feedback... more explaining!!!!!!

NO. --- I didn't mentioned that. i only use the Alt File Loader!

BUT, I'm keeping an eye on this ... (maybe with some cloned Modules and extra folders like "pf/figher/roy") ...

But at the moment it's SCIENCE FICTION! ... xD

Also there is a big great danger that Brawl will become to a bunch of Smash MUGEN - overpowered monster roster etc ... !

//AX

bleyva

Smash Ace
i love how this project just randomly appeared out of thin air.

delicious houdini brawl ftw.

Cyan_Blau

Smash Apprentice
Random ...

Um...What the hell? Is it okay if I don't understand what this is at all? O_o
NO! - Ask a normal question and you get a normal answer!

But nevertheless it's a super modded way to play SSBB ^^!

i love how this project just randomly appeared out of thin air.

delicious houdini brawl ftw.
Yeah, thanks, it really was more randomly appearance. That all just to show the people a cool standard modification a worked for to play with friends and they like it. Also I'm looking forward for tournaments, but maybe not with this modification, but with Project-M.

I hope they use stage expansion and allow much more stages then usual also in online play.

This shall be an inspiration for those who are ignorant enough to think they have to make the rules alone!!!

Just to give them in a constructive way some ideas to make the game 1. more interesting and 2. expanded!

And I hope they all wont forget the real goal of SSB3: To be a good new Super Smash Bros. with every possibilities from SSB - Brawl but mostly the fast physics from Melee ^^!

(Thin air or just a big chance?! ... xD)

//AX

Dantarion

Smash Champion
No, No, No.

I don't support this.
You have no idea what you are doing, and you have no real goal.
Your "Project" is 99% other peoples work, and unlike Brawl+, where 90% of the codes were made FOR brawl+, and BBrawl, which has clear goals and a good amount of unique work, and B-, which once again, has its own goal and actual WORK.

Every time some idiot starts a thread like this, legit Brawl mods get less credibility.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
You can't support someone just playing around and trying to have fun with a game? No reason to be calling Cyan_Blau an idiot because you don't want this project to be seen just as serious as Brawl+ and such.

shanus

Smash Hero
You can't support someone just playing around and trying to have fun with a game? No reason to be calling Cyan_Blau an idiot because you don't want this project to be seen just as serious as Brawl+ and such.
Its differemt when its using exclusively everyone else's work without their consensus and then claiming it be your own (and claiming to be affiliated with said projects). Its fine that he enjoys it, but to claim it as a project worthy of distribution, I'm sure you would be a little turned off by it if it was your work :p

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I thought he was joking about this being a serious project, so I read the whole first post as a "Hey guys, here's a new way to have fun!!!!!1!" kind of thing.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Uhm, I don't think you realise that most people have pretty much done this themselves?

I'm just starting to use dant's alternate file thingy now that I know it's potential, there is really no need for this project of yours...

We've already got our own PSAs and subspace stages...

NNID
Budget_Player
Like Brawl-?
...wat

Okay, this is where you lost me, and any support I may have had for this idea (there wasn't really in the beginning because I didn't understand it, and there sure as hell ain't now).

How does "Its differemt when its using exclusively everyone else's work without their consensus and then claiming it be your own (and claiming to be affiliated with said projects). Its fine that he enjoys it, but to claim it as a project worthy of distribution, I'm sure you would be a little turned off by it if it was your work :p" come together with Brawl-? Because we use PSA or something? Because we haven't really created anything new for the project, other than a ****load of PSA work, a ton of balancing, and epically large amounts of ideas? Seriously. Do not include Brawl- character files (including character pacs, motionetc pacs, and kirby hats) in this or I will report you. Period. I recommend to everyone else running projects that this is leeching on to do the same.

... OH, and I've to say that I NEVER SAID THAT THAT the stuff is MY WORK, I also added a SPECIAL THANKS part (also in the description). And I'm sorry that I don't asked if I can use your work.

Next time I'll build an altar and pray to the people who did the codes if I'm allowed to see them and to use them xD
Actually, just asking first would probably be good enough. >.>

So, what's next "god" xD

(Common, it's a game!)

AND

Gardevior is right, my project is just a super mod, it means a compilation of any works together to have a great FUN GAME codeset.
BUT THE REAL SERIOUS PART OF MY THREAD IS THAT YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE PEOPLE USING CODES MADE FOR PROJECTS LIKE BRAWL+, PROJECT-M AND THOSE. AND THAT'S WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!!

YOU ALL THINK YOU CAN MAKE THE RULES OF CODES HACKED BY HACKERS LIKE PHANTOM WINGS?!
Again, ask first. We aren't telling you, "Don't use codes that various people use for all kinds of things like File Patch 3.5.1 or infinite replays". We're saying "Don't leech off the files we specifically made and did not make open domain." Big difference.

SO ... YOU SHOULDN'T AND I SHOW PEOPLE THAT THEY CAN MAKE THEIR OWN CODESET!!!

I ALSO CHANGED THE VALUES AND ADDED PHYSICAL STUFF WHICH ALREADY ISN'T USED LIKE THIS.
Buddy, there's a big difference between your codeset and the others.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=264258

See this thread? Similar problem. People gave it so much flak because it didn't seem to bring anything new to the table-no impressive new coding, no new concepts, not really all that much.

WHILE OTHER PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT A COMPETITIVE BRAWL, THEY BROKE THE GOAL OF BRAWL+!!!!

The goal of Brawl+ (since the spring of last year) was to make SSBB better that Sakurai did because of the difference between SSBB and MELEE.

So the Brawl+ team started as a team which wanted to add all the technical stuff like L-Canceling, S-Canceling, Gravity like in Melee and such just from Melee and SSB64, but they changed the goals just because there are people who don't like me and some others (the people called idiot xD) those people became named the Melee Haters and I truly MUST say IT IS REAL ... they do EVERYTHING to make BRAWL+ a totally NON-MELEE-GAME.
I call bull****. >.> The goal of Brawl+ was not only to make it better. That would be Balanced Brawl. Brawl+ wanted to be faster, more combo-based, and more fun. And here's a fun fact about L-cancelling: it's poor game design. Given the choice between L-cancelling manually and ALR, a project developer who is a) sane and b) not utterly basing themselves off of melee (Shanus, etc.), you should almost automatically go with ALR because if it's a small technical barrier that any player worth their salt will do every time anyways, it's only going to be a technical barrier to new players, making the game hard to start, hard to master as opposed to easy to start, hard to master. It's like saying you have to press the d-pad every 60 frames or take 10 damage.

So, I learned to think about those codes and to use them as I want to have it, and the game became really more and more like Melee (back to the roots xD).

WITH THIS THREAD I ONLY WANNA SHOW THAT I DON'T LIKE PROJECTS PRETENDING TO BE COMMERCIAL AND THAT I HAVE A GOOD CODESET USED WITH SOME GOOD STUFF (AND I ACTUALLY KNOW THAT THERE IS ALREADY STUFF FROM BRAWL+ MADE BY OTHERS!)
Allcaps FTL. You're showing off your childlike nature.

Also I just wanna say that EVERYONE from BRAWL+ and PROJECT-M seems to HATE ME, and IDK WHY!
It's because a) you aren't bringing anything new to the table, b) you aren't asking us first, and c) you're acting like a ****ing 5-year-old when called on it. Seriously. If it means anything, everyone on the Brawl- team that I've shown this to is rather disgusted as well.

I JUST WANNA HELP and I JUST WANNA BE A VOICE which says: "HELLO, I LIKE YOUR PROJECTS AND I RESPECT YOUR WORK, SO I WANT THAT YOU ALL HAVE THE VOTE OF THE MAJORITY.

(ALSO I WANNA HELP, BUT I HAVEN'T INFINITE TIME like you all are gonna to have.)

So, my favorite project is Project-M and I hope it WILL BE DONE, and IS NOT JUST A FAKE!

That would be a revolution of all work!

And I also hope that THERE WILL BE PROJECT-M TOURNAMENTS.

The revival principle for a better progress!!!

//AX
I don't really have much to say about this other than that you have done nothing at all to help, really, and the first part makes no sense. Translation into readable english please?

Also, in case you missed it above:

Do not include Brawl- character files (including character pacs, motionetc pacs, and kirby hats) in this.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Stop feeding the troll guys. This "project" obviously isn't going anywhere. Just let it die and ignore the attention-starved kid.

Cyan_Blau

Smash Apprentice
...wat

I call bull****. >.> The goal of Brawl+ was not only to make it better. That would be Balanced Brawl. Brawl+ wanted to be faster, more combo-based, and more fun. And here's a fun fact about L-cancelling: it's poor game design. Given the choice between L-cancelling manually and ALR, a project developer who is a) sane and b) not utterly basing themselves off of melee (Shanus, etc.), you should almost automatically go with ALR because if it's a small technical barrier that any player worth their salt will do every time anyways, it's only going to be a technical barrier to new players, making the game hard to start, hard to master as opposed to easy to start, hard to master. It's like saying you have to press the d-pad every 60 frames or take 10 damage.
1. wat is a word which all people here should agree that they don't know it, but I guess it supposed to mean the word "what" (please thank me for 5 times that I translated your non-words!)

2. You are right... people who aren't interested in the game and don't wanna learn to play it really good or don't wanna accept that they aren't a "master" of this game and also only wanna win; people who don't have fun of playing this game just to beat others in that game.... THESE are people who CAN be CALL a 5-YEAR-OLD!

All these techniques are also bad if they are automatically because of the "low shot" of Falco and so on.

(*with "low shot" I mean is you short hop and press "B" just before landing Falco shoots very near to the ground, so that the enemy could trip if he has too much %)

But I hope nothing Because Cyan_Blau's hope will be written in the hate list and his request also will be hated just because of HIS EXISTENCE!

AND BECAUSE OF THIS I WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED HERE ... bye ... forever ...

and I wish you very sweet dreams!

CB

Cyan_Blau

Smash Apprentice
Stop feeding the troll guys. This "project" obviously isn't going anywhere. Just let it die and ignore the attention-starved kid.
I hope you will get it that I wont be here anymore ...

So how old are you?

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Cyan_Blau said:
Hi,

I saw that you're gonna hate me!

1rst which law allows YOU to judge people just because they open a thread?

2nd why don't you like Super Smash Bros. Melee and CLAIM that Project-M isn't allowed to use your code?

3rd what do you think, could we have a chance to friends?
(Don't answer this with any text just with a normal reason without the seat over any of my posts or topics!)

I hope you learn to accept me ^^!

AND I LIKE YOUR WORK very much, RESPECT on that ^^!

//AX
You aren't project M. Youre not working on Project:M. Youre just some dude trying to start his own project using others work, with no goals and no support.

Someone lock or delete the thread.

NNID
Budget_Player
It's not as if none of us have tried to accept you, it's that you act like a baby about it. You're exactly like an old troll I knew from the WotC forums named TheDevilMayCry. He created cards for the YMtC forum, where it's normal that you have one thread for all your cards, and that you don't show off, you ask for feedback. He posted ridiculously unbalanced, confusing, and poorly-designed cards, each for which he had his own thread. In itself, not the end of the world. But then when experienced community members like Gardevior, Razorborne, or even leaders of the Big Card Project (compare to WBR) came and said, "this card is bad for reasons X, Y, and Z and needs work on X, Y, and Z, here's some tips on how to fix it". What did he do? He *****ed in allcaps that they were mucking around with his art and that he didn't care; if they wanted to they could make their own.

Seeing any parallels?

It took the YMtC community (the ENTIRE YMtC community) about a year to get rid of him.

Also, "wat" is more commonly used when you're not only confused, but offended and attempting to ridicule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom