• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aww shucks. Oh well *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Why else do I have like a B- in English.

"Not my fault not enough people nominate and stuff."
it's not cause you're bad at english, it's actually cause you're asian.

also I'm pretty sure i have the best interview so far. or at least the angriest.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I finished my second playthrough of Fallout New Vegas, wanted to finish all the partner sidequests, but I couldn't figure out how to start Raul's questline, so I just gave up.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
CHOKNATER WILL BE THE NEXT INTERVIEWEE. HOORAY FOR ALL.

Chok, when do you wanna do this? You're West Coast, so time scheduling might be annoying but whatever.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Cutest melee character? (other than ICs)
Cutest melee player? (other than me)
Cutest high school story?
Why do you like the phrase 'lookin mad cute'?
Why no user title?

P.S. Somebody with access to the BR, could you repost his famous 10,000th post from when he was banned? I hear it's somewhere in premiumland. lol.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

where are you from tery?

if you ever find me spamming just give me a pm/vm/im and i should be good

sunday or tuesday night would be good, guaranteed times. but yeah if you ever find me posting a lot, i can probably do the interview hahah.

justl emme know whenever the q's are ready, im not gonna be following this thread all THAT much

Wrath`

Smash Master
Pizza Rolls or Pizza Bagel Bites?
What was your best moment in any Pokemon game
If you could be a part of any reality show, which one would it be?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
P.S. Somebody with access to the BR, could you repost his famous 10,000th post from when he was banned? I hear it's somewhere in premiumland. lol.
Do you mean DR and not BR?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

where are you from tery?

if you ever find me spamming just give me a pm/vm/im and i should be good

sunday or tuesday night would be good, guaranteed times. but yeah if you ever find me posting a lot, i can probably do the interview hahah.

justl emme know whenever the q's are ready, im not gonna be following this thread all THAT much
I'm on East Coast. We'll let people submit questions for whenever, so we'll decide on someting a bit later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom