• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aww man what the...

T3h Albino

Smash Master
So as most of you know i main mewtwo in melee. <------is lol in itself, but im really trying to get good with him. The mewtwo boards are....meh so i just made this thread for some tips and overall melee advice. I also second Roy,Peach,Sheik,Jiggs
so i find myself using sheik and Peach a lot v_v but Roy and jiggs are really fun too.
Thanks gais

T3h Albino

Smash Master

Life After Death

Smash Champion
mewtwo is good enough IF u like him. if not go for another character. but not having people to practice is ahrd to be good with m2

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Thanks for your additional $10 to the pot for playing Mewtwo buddy :D

Also contact Taj, or that one guy from Florida. Do not contact Iori, hell teach you how to get beat up IRl and counterpick stages like pokefloats and play like an immature 11 year old.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
So as most of you know i main mewtwo in melee. <------is lol in itself, but im really trying to get good with him. The mewtwo boards are....meh so i just made this thread for some tips and overall melee advice. I also second Roy,Peach,Sheik,Jiggs
so i find myself using sheik and Peach a lot v_v but Roy and jiggs are really fun too.
Thanks gais

lol you mained mewtwo that sucks

Player-3

Smash Hero
im working on a pretty nasty ganon in melee

friendlies next tourny we go to alby, its a must

Laijin

Smash Hero
You do realize that by playing M2, you are gaurenteeing that whomever you play against in tourney an auto win? A free match? Easy brackets?
Random Tourney player: "OH SWEET! I get to play against that M2 player!"

T3h Albino

Smash Master
You do realize that by playing M2, you are gaurenteeing that whomever you play against in tourney an auto win? A free match? Easy brackets?
Random Tourney player: "OH SWEET! I get to play against that M2 player!"
idk about that one sir. If i had to play against taj or iori in brackets id be thinking "AWW **** I GOT BRACKET *****"

x)

Laijin

Smash Hero
idk about that one sir. If i had to play against taj or iori in brackets id be thinking "AWW **** I GOT BRACKET *****"

x)
Well..thats cause they both use Marth and Fox respectively.
So its not their Mewtwo i'd be worried about. lol. I don't think Iori has ever won a match against me using Mewtwo. His M2 is pretty good. But even he understood that M2 vs YL is an impossible match up after playing me a bunch of times.

Player-3

Smash Hero
So i hear you play m2 albino

next you must switch to a low tier in brawl, and then play my falcon

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I'd laugh straight into Taj's face if he tried to use mewtwo on me in tournament....

...if he weren't a 6' 5" big black man.
Get *****? ****it xif <_<

so hostile....two thumbs up for using a low tier and trying to be good with him.
Ill try my best =]
So i hear you play m2 albino

next you must switch to a low tier in brawl, and then play my falcon
MM 5 dolla Jiggs vs Falcon
If you like m2 play him if your good enough you'll win period.

Chops 4 lyfe
Thanks for t3h support afro ;D
wow well good luck on not running into any marths in a bracket
*shrug* i aint scared of no pretty boi xD

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
look who's talking cry baby. get at me *****
OK, excellent come back.

anyway.

Don't pick mewtwo if you're serious about playing Melee, it's a complete waste of time. Beside Marth, Captain Falcon is an absolute nightmare, and Peach is probably a worse matchup than Marth and C Fal combined.

Pick Fox, Falco, Marth, or Sheik. They are the best and the 4 characters without crazy difficult matchups, or unwinnable ones (like Roy vs Ice Climbers, Ice Climbers vs Peach, half the cast vs Falco, etc).

You can get away with Peach, Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers, Jigglypuff, and maybe even Samus or Ganondorf. But there's no denying that the above 4 are just too good.

IF you really wanna do this, I may be at waba sometime this weekend, and I'll play some friendlies with you and try to help.

Player-3

Smash Hero
wut are you talking about
i play brawl
mewtwo has a giant dark ball

cant he just camp with them?

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
no man, don't play any...I'll tell you what you should play...
CAPTAIN FALCON!!!!!!

cuz he IS the most coolest character in the game!

not to mention that he is the only character that has his own scene on brawl.

you'll be cool :3

Player-3

Smash Hero
CAPTAIN FALCON!!!!!!

Yeah albino, me and ******* here are cool

right?

i mean i play ganon in melee because falcon is too quick and my brain explodes because im sortakindastupid

Laijin

Smash Hero
CAPTAIN FALCON!!!!!!

If he is playing the game for cool points he should play ROY.
That man is the coolest character in the game. Much cooler than Falcon.
Hes too cool he did'nt allow his coolness to be tarnished by brawl. So he was like "**** that ****".

T3h Albino

Smash Master
OK, excellent come back.

anyway.

Don't pick mewtwo if you're serious about playing Melee, it's a complete waste of time. Beside Marth, Captain Falcon is an absolute nightmare, and Peach is probably a worse matchup than Marth and C Fal combined.

Pick Fox, Falco, Marth, or Sheik. They are the best and the 4 characters without crazy difficult matchups, or unwinnable ones (like Roy vs Ice Climbers, Ice Climbers vs Peach, half the cast vs Falco, etc).

You can get away with Peach, Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers, Jigglypuff, and maybe even Samus or Ganondorf. But there's no denying that the above 4 are just too good.

IF you really wanna do this, I may be at waba sometime this weekend, and I'll play some friendlies with you and try to help.
ehh i was really considering whether i should do this or not
but i came to the conclusion i main top tiers in both games
*kirby in 64 and d3 in brawl* so for once i wanted to use a character that is low tier and try my best to make them good. I know mewtwo really has like 0 potential but i want to play him anyway. It was hard for me to just turn down sheik like that xD kuz chaingrabs are too good <3, but mewtwo > chaingrabs just this once. Itd be great to play a few games with you xif, but unfortunately ill be in FL for the tally tourney this weekend =/ sorry. Maybe next weekend?

nah he can win m2. bur good albino.
i dont know what you just said but its gotta be awesome chops is too good =P
If he is playing the game for cool points he should play ROY.
That man is the coolest character in the game. Much cooler than Falcon.
Hes too cool he did'nt allow his coolness to be tarnished by brawl. So he was like "**** that ****".
beleive it or not my first melee main was roy and i almost went back to him, but this time im going to try mewtwo

Top Bottom