• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AWW JEEZ/Pound 3 practice/Indiana-jan. 26th(updated venue)

Tink

Smash Hero
yeah, if you bring a setup, there will be no door fee for you!

also, i just copied someone elses rules <_<.

soap

Smash Hero
i was thinking of coming to this, i saw indiana and thought indianapolis/indiana not too bad, but that hole 120 miles on 65 north past indianapolis... plus ohio wasnt invited

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
yeah, if you bring a setup, there will be no door fee for you!

also, i just copied someone elses rules <_<.
set up as in tv and cube? if so i can prolly do that depending if i can get the matrix for the trip (a lot more fuel efficent than the truck xD )

but if you get a specific date i can deff try to be there whether i come alone or not.

EDIT: yeah soap. its a far drive for us. not too apealing but who knows. could be very well worth it

Mars-

Smash Champion
This sounds big, I'll see if I can come I really want to come to this one.

If I come I can bring my huge 13" tv, power strip, cube, vcr.

But like I said, I really want to go to this, a lot of big midwest names are coming.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ill try to make this, and if i do ill bring setup(s).

That said, is carl coming to this!?!?!?!?!?

edit:: when i said setups, i was including mars-'s and mine, as he is riding with me.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Carl is most likely going :D

hehe, haven't seen you since middle school dude; it will be quite a reunion!!!

edit: Mars-, if you do come, we can finally money match.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
WOAH, 11PM ON THE 26TH?!?!? so its gonna run over night?
if thats the case im gonna have to come home and get a tad bit of sleep on friday before i head out to the tourney xD. would there be places for us to sleep by chance? i mean its only gonna be me and one other friend coming so if anything if its too late we'll sleep in the car. but, we'll be there!!!!

Edit: ugh im an idiot. this is on a saturday/sunday. so a place to sleep on saturday night is prolly what ill need.

Mars-

Smash Champion
edit: Mars-, if you do come, we can finally money match.
Lol, yeah I forgot about that. Remind me to unblock you too, its getting annoying when I want to read your posts.
I'm coming as well.
Coming out of hibernation?

Anyway joe, I'll pay some gas money lol, I guess gas is pretty high priced lol. We should offer to give more ride so we can save more money.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Lol, yeah I forgot about that. Remind me to unblock you too, its getting annoying when I want to read your posts.
Word man, I'd hate getting corrected alot too.

Dude halfDemon, we should do some DK dittos because I never played another DK main for literally over a year, almost 2 lol. We are rare as hell.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
carl, HD doesnt main DK. he mains fox and plays DK on the side. like me, but my DK sucks lol.

Mars-

Smash Champion
carl, HD doesnt main DK. he mains fox and plays DK on the side. like me, but my DK sucks lol.
Actually, if you were more active you would know that half demon doesn't play fox anymore, and he in fact mains dk.

halfDemon

Smash Lord
Dude halfDemon, we should do some DK dittos because I never played another DK main for literally over a year, almost 2 lol. We are rare as hell.
Hell yeah! If this doesn't get cancelled. I've never dittoed anyone that actually mains DK. But wow, I don't think our matches are going to be that close.

Lol at Sveet.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i might not be able to come, depending on my mom. she got all POed when i took the car this last saturday.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
well we still have some time to figure everything out. so please keep either me or silhouette up to date on the tourney seeing as i am driving from ohio

BIG C

Smash Master
well tere will be something Tinky is goin to TX if he wins money im gonna hassle his *** until he calls one of the hotels to see how much a room is. and then if its too much it'll still be in my basement or garage more than likely my basement.

Mars-

Smash Champion
well tere will be something Tinky is goin to TX if he wins money im gonna hassle his *** until he calls one of the hotels to see how much a room is. and then if its too much it'll still be in my basement or garage more than likely my basement.
He better win money, we all know tx sucks at smash.

BIG C

Smash Master
tinky sucked it up in singles at TX so its looking as if this is more than likely gonna be at my house.

and its always been planned for during the day tink prolly made a mistake if he posted 11pm.

BIG C

Smash Master
heh well it might be at my place but either way the directions to the hotels we were gonna call are just going the opposite direction onto kennedy off of 80. so my addy is 7637 maryland ave.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
have i mentioned that i cant wait for this? despite the long *** drive that awaits me and my two friends coming along, we will be there if it isnt cancelled.
also, as mentioned before by me, ill be bringing a set up aswell as silhouette might be bringing one. theres two right there =D

Top Bottom