• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awesome flashy way to kill :).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So, I have yet to see an IC player do this in brawl :). It's completly pointless, but looks awesome. I got the idea from Chu Dat in melee :).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KUUDSUEvMc

Enjoy :).

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I did it once. It was pretty much by accident though. I couldn't finish a chain with an up-smash back then, and Nana threw my opponent up. So I followed up with that because it was quick. And it killed because it was fresh.

I want to see that in tournament play. :laugh: What happens if your opponent DI's the throw?

Wrapitup

Smash Rookie
I dont think it can work. If someone DIs correctly or airdodges it might not work. But I guess if you CG someone, they could give up hope and then it might work. Still a great idea, ill attempt it when I play.

Rykard

Smash Ace
this is like mad old no offense...

also you can just hit up with tap jump on which does the uptrow command and puts you as high as you need to in order to back air out of the throw. same goes for the fair which is a better kill move than the bair and much easier to pull off out of the upthrow cause you dont even realy need to turn around with a back throw

Wrapitup

Smash Rookie
O wait nvm you hit them during the grab hitstun. But DI still posses a problem since you jump before the throw is thrown. So a DI to the right(out of the bair's reach) would mess it up

Wrapitup

Smash Rookie
The UThrow>Fair>Fsmash is kinda pointless. Since doing a Dthrow>Fair>Fsamash is easier. And I think that DI is possible ill check soon.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I dont think it can work. If someone DIs correctly or airdodges it might not work. But I guess if you CG someone, they could give up hope and then it might work. Still a great idea, ill attempt it when I play.
this is like mad old no offense...

also you can just hit up with tap jump on which does the uptrow command and puts you as high as you need to in order to back air out of the throw. same goes for the fair which is a better kill move than the bair and much easier to pull off out of the upthrow cause you dont even realy need to turn around with a back throw

The above people did not get this at all lol.
Flashy xDDD Rather pointless, but very flashy.
Looks Sexy...
entertaining : )
At my next tourney in November, Ill deff do this just for you Hylian ;)
<3 <3 <3. THESE people got it :).

And I expect to see someone pull this off in an actual match(tournament preferably :)) before I do!!!!

:).

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
I was messing around with some friend one day when I messed around with some stuff I could do besides usmash for the kill. I came up with bair and uair. The only thing I do different then what you did in the video is that I only have Popo short hop. I figured this would pretty much get rid of any chances of my opponent DIing or airdodging. I pulled it off a couple times, and I'd say it's more useful on stages what higher ceilings.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I guess this can be a place to post this...

Anyone ever chaingrab someone to the edge and do this?:

Dthrow>nana footstool> popo bair stage spike. I think it's a true combo. I was practicing it earlier.

kriatevPit

Smash Cadet
rediculous!!!!! lol ima pull that out today in my dailey friendlies... i practically cried when i saw it. that amazing. mad kudos for just plain crazy unneccesary possibly impossible with DI flashy kill!!! now i feel like maining IC just for the Crazy+ChainGrab stupidity

Rykard

Smash Ace
I guess this can be a place to post this...

Anyone ever chaingrab someone to the edge and do this?:

Dthrow>nana footstool> popo bair stage spike. I think it's a true combo. I was practicing it earlier.
dont steal my threads lol. check before you post

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
Heh, nice tactic Hylian. Looks pretty nice. :laugh:
But, like someone mentioned earlier, SHing it would rule out DI'ing. Gonna try this soon.

Top Bottom