• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aw **** this nica just gayed me combo video trailer!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
where did you play that peach at the end?

I ask because Voodoo uses the tag Jazz (which i've never seen anyone else use) and plays a blue peach, but you didn't name him in the description, where was it recorded?

edit: that was Apollo? weird coincidence.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
where did you play that peach at the end?

I ask because Voodoo uses the tag Jazz (which i've never seen anyone else use) and plays a blue peach, but you didn't name him in the description, where was it recorded?

edit: that was Apollo? weird coincidence.
Lol ya just happen to be that way lol

needs shorter clips like you only needed the 3 fairs on brinstar I think.
lol that whole clip was combo glory

i told you your clips were TOOOOOOOOOOO long we want combos not matches!!!!!
stop troling brah

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
One thing you must change is how long it takes to lead into a combo for each clip. It's unncessary footage that doesn't make it more intense/hype.

Same with the music, intense music like that is something you use on something like M2K vs shiz. Intense ****. I'd add something a little more exciting for the music on the finished, but still suiting to smash.

also the quality's not the best but sometimes you can't do anything about it.

Good luck!

Not all the time. If you're recording your own footage in .mp4 format, there's an easy way to de-interlace your videos. If you try to separate interlaced footage in Windows Movie Maker, your footage will get blurry. Use Windows Vista/7 Movie Maker, so much better quality. Tell Phanna this message too if ya want. His videos hurt my eyes.

ArcSoft TotalMedia Extreme download link (I haven't tested the link myself because I already have the software on my computer)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WSXSN69U

To de-interlace your videos, go to the media converter and use the Microsoft>XBOX360 settings. So much better than blurry videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElojUxwJJe4

Just look at the time!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
One thing you must change is how long it takes to lead into a combo for each clip. It's unncessary footage that doesn't make it more intense/hype.

Same with the music, intense music like that is something you use on something like M2K vs shiz. Intense ****. I'd add something a little more exciting for the music on the finished, but still suiting to smash.

Good luck!
Hey thanks man will keep this in mind. I thought the same thing about time leading into clips but eh doesnt seem all that bad but it isnt necessary. true. I feel the music is fine lol. I didnt record those matches uses so I downloaded them high quality mp4 and converted them to avi for use with windows movie maker. I thought the quality could be better but i did what i could haha.
Not all the time. If you're recording your own footage in .mp4 format, there's an easy way to de-interlace your videos. If you try to separate interlaced footage in Windows Movie Maker, your footage will get blurry. Use Windows Vista/7 Movie Maker, so much better quality. Tell Phanna this message too if ya want. His videos hurt my eyes.

ArcSoft TotalMedia Extreme download link (I haven't tested the link myself because I already have the software on my computer)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WSXSN69U

To de-interlace your videos, go to the media converter and use the Microsoft>XBOX360 settings. So much better than blurry videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElojUxwJJe4

Just look at the time!
whats de interlace? If it helps the quality i wanna know asap. I will be recording alot more since im buying a dazzle today. I want a real high quality one.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
thanks for the love everyone. Hopefully I can get better quality and combos. Sheik is kinda hard to make combos videos with when it comes to originality :(

Glad people are enjoying it at least :)

Top Bottom