• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Avengers: Endgame Spoiler Discussion

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It wouldn't be better because it was impossible.

Strange's prediction could only work if Tony sacrificed himself, not Carol however strong she may be. Thor could've done it. Hulk could've used his other hand.

And Tony is like the only one with another gauntlet.
According to Strange's prediction that is the case, base on the possibilities in the film it's impossible.
Then again many were speculating that Captain Marvel was gonna be the one to give the final flow on Thanos, besides another meme way that we all know lol.
I mean regarding Tony Stark's death, it has already been speculated a lot, so to me I wasn't like super shocked or depressed, I end with a conclusion that Tony Stark will die at some point in MCU. And heck, Spiderman Far From Home was somewhat of a spoiler giveaway, I saw many article say Tony could be dead since he was never in the teaser trailer, the check was sign by Potts and not Tony (Interesting how Potts still kept her surname even when she's married to Tony btw, let alone after his death, maybe it will be changed), and Happy seems to tell Peter he's all alone.

Still, while I aware Captain Marvel was a massive success but let's be real people, Captain Marvel wasn't a good film when compare to other phase 3 MCU films ( I still couldn't get over how Nick lost his left eye...). Therefore I never understand why Shishoe likes Carol so much when she isn't really a good character, at least for now, I really hope she gets another sequel and be better.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Therefore I never understand why Shishoe likes Carol so much when she isn't really a good character, at least for now, I really hope she gets another sequel and be better.
I think it's Brie Larson, not the character itself because carol danvers has no character adaptation or not, oooooooo

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I think it's Brie Larson, not the character itself because carol danvers has no character adaptation or not, oooooooo
Oh... I have heard Brie Larson have said some stuff that were deemed as controversial to some people, but I have no problem with Brie Larson at all, but man her role in Captain Marvel, I'd say it's only mediocre.

But hey, Thor wasn't good back in his first film too, so it's okay, she still has room to improve.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
For how much of an impact Cpt. Marvel had taking down the entire Thanos ship and preventing Snappening 2.0, I really wish they gave her more of an emotional attachment to the plot and maybe a reason as to why she wasn't there for most of the flick.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
and maybe a reason as to why she wasn't there for most of the flick.
idon

did you not see the movie

or did you just pass out from boredom every time black widow was on screen

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
idon

You can tell that to Shishoe as well lol, but hey like I said, Captain Marvel sequel needs to be about what she was doing during the entire time when she's not with the Avengers.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You can tell that to Shishoe as well lol, but hey like I said, Captain Marvel sequel needs to be about what she was doing during the entire time when she's not with the Avengers.
She was only so far out because Thanos wiped out half the universe, not just Earth. It's a fine enough reason to shoehorn her way out of everything.

Now that everything's back in order, I wait in silence for Ulysses to be introduced to the MCU and have everything fall out from there.

D

Deleted member

I forgot to mention that one of the best things they djd in this movie was drop all pretense of Thanos being "noble" or asking for us to sympathize with him. Past Thanos completely wears that Pure Evil villain card, his plan is given the proper insane framing it needed and he clearly states it's personal, and it makes him so much more enjoyable to watch because not only is he now enjoying the destruction but it makes every hit the heroes get in just so more satisfying.
For how much of an impact Cpt. Marvel had taking down the entire Thanos ship and preventing Snappening 2.0, I really wish they gave her more of an emotional attachment to the plot and maybe a reason as to why she wasn't there for most of the flick.
We only ever see a glimpse of it when she sees Fury is missing but yeah, they really could have had her at least reunite with him in the end. Didn't even need dialogue, at least put them next to one another during the funeral scene, they're supposed to be friends damnit.
Actually, Fury didn't even show up for the final battle, that was a big missed opportunity.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Imma need to drop this here real quick

D

Deleted member

Am I the only who got a little teary-eyed when Tony's daughter, at the funeral, told happy she wanted a cheeseburger?

I know it doesn't seem like much, but it was the look on Happy's face that did it. It was a callback that I don't think a lot people noticed. It was referencing when Tony first came back in the first Iron Man movie after everyone thought he was dead, first thing he wanted (and made Happy drive him to get) was a Cheeseburger.

The look on Happy's face when Morgan said that's what she wanted; he was thinking of that and that memory made Happy pause a moment; you could see the pained expression on his face before forcing a smile and telling Morgan that her dad liked Cheeseburgers too.

It was a really sweet scene and hit right in the feels.

D

Deleted member

Dunno if this was posted here already but can we appreciate that this is what Strange saw back in Infinity War?
download86f5f7e9__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDownload_2fvrh6nb33x2v21.png
Imagine doing +14 billion playthroughs of this whole thing and it all relies on a rat pressing some buttons. Strange must have ragequitted so many times because of the damn RNG

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Am I the only who got a little teary-eyed when Tony's daughter, at the funeral, told happy she wanted a cheeseburger?

I know it doesn't seem like much, but it was the look on Happy's face that did it. It was a callback that I don't think a lot people noticed. It was referencing when Tony first came back in the first Iron Man movie after everyone thought he was dead, first thing he wanted (and made Happy drive him to get) was a Cheeseburger.

The look on Happy's face when Morgan said that's what she wanted; he was thinking of that and that memory made Happy pause a moment; you could see the pained expression on his face before forcing a smile and telling Morgan that her dad liked Cheeseburgers too.

That’s why I posted a sad picture in case people noticed that

D

Deleted member

I'm just gonna drop any MCU memes I have in here
There was a problem fetching the tweet
But uh, to still contribute to the discussion

Nebula killing herself is incredibly tragic because it denies the possibility of her past self changing which we know isn't just possible, it's inevitable but at that moment she did not believe in that which forces present Nebula to kill her past self, showing how truly she actually did change. Additionally, it acts as a symbolic way for her to kill her past self and finally move on from that tormented past. In this essay I will

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Still, while I aware Captain Marvel was a massive success but let's be real people, Captain Marvel wasn't a good film when compare to other phase 3 MCU films ( I still couldn't get over how Nick lost his left eye...). Therefore I never understand why Shishoe likes Carol so much when she isn't really a good character, at least for now, I really hope she gets another sequel and be better.
Beeeeeeecause it's Shishœ's opinion and she's entitled to it?

Carol isn't a bad character. She's a character you don't like. It would be smart to note that difference when discussing these things.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Beeeeeeecause it's Shishœ's opinion and she's entitled to it?
Sooo... did my respond on it bother you or...?
Anndddd therefore I can't give my response on it?

Carol isn't a bad character. She's a character you don't like. It would be smart to note that difference when discussing these things.
Interesting how you line down the YOU, which hey I actually agree (at least here...), but perhaps only Shishoe is one of the people that likes Carol and I have no problem with that. Otherwise, how can you explain the Rotten Tomato Review bomb?

And don't mention the box office, I never deny nor hope it flops, heck I went and saw the first premier movie, and the movie was just well... meh... and like I said, how Nick Furry lost his eye was the most absurd part.

It would be nice if YOU can tell why Carol isn't a bad character then?

Oh well, since this isn't a thread we can spoil on Captain Marvel, so let's just let it slide for now shall we?

Not only that, according to a Youtuber from Taiwan, Cheeseburger also saved Robert Downey Jr.

When RDJ was still addicted to drugs, he went and get a cheeseburger and notice how he felt disgust when he ate the cheeseburger, which made him realized something bad will happen if he continue to take drugs, so he end up dumping all the drugs away.

I'm just gonna drop any MCU memes I have in here
But uh, to still contribute to the discussion
So any Tweet on Twitter is a meme eh?

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Interesting how you line down the YOU, which hey I actually agree (at least here...), but perhaps only Shishoe is one of the people that likes Carol and I have no problem with that. Otherwise, how can you explain the Rotten Tomato Review bomb?
Here's how I can explain the Rotten Tomatoes review bomb of literally anything:

Rotten Tomatoes is a cesspool of film critics in an echo chamber where people give binary reviews based on either aligning with or diverting from the popular opinion to make a statement rather than basing it on the merits of the movie itself. It's controversial by design and that's why people give the site more credit than it should be due.

As for the rest of your post, I'm not attempting to start some sort of Captain Marvel argument with you. But stating opinions as fact and openly belittling someone else's positive opinion isn't something I'll let go on in here.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
A LOT of things are just going through my mind with everything that happened in Endgame, along with what’s to come when Phase 4 starts. All I’ve been doing this morning after seeing the movie last night was just theory crafting and such, and I wanna share some of that:

With everything that’s happened in Endgame, what is the current Avengers team, now that we have Tony and Nat dead, Cap and Barton retired, Thor with the Guardians, and Banner injured?

I’ve thought up who is likely the core team, and some (kinda shoddy) explanations as to why some aren’t included in the roster (I’m calling them the New Avengers):
  • Captain America (Sam Wilson)
  • Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)
  • Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
  • War Machine (James Rhodes)
  • Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
  • Wasp (Hope Van Dyne)
  • Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
  • Vision (He’s going to return, we’re getting the WandaVision show on Disney+)
Now for who’s missing and why (but still considered Avengers):
  • Black Panther (He still needs to kind of settle into being King, along with dealing with how the outside world knows of Wakanda’s existence)
  • Doctor Strange (He and Wong need to protect the Sanctum and Time Stone as usual, and now have Mordo to worry about)
  • Spider-Man (Still needs to worry about school, and probably has PTSD similar to Tony in IM3, especially with him dying right in front of him)
  • Valkyrie (Now in charge of New Asgard with Thor gone)
Banner, Hank, Janet, Fury, and Hill will probably be the New Avengers’ “guys in chairs” as Ned Leeds would put it. Pepper is debatable, but she’ll probably be grouped with them because of how she has to run a company and take care of Morgan (unless she trusts Happy enough to do it on his own).

Thoughts?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
We only ever see a glimpse of it when she sees Fury is missing but yeah, they really could have had her at least reunite with him in the end. Didn't even need dialogue, at least put them next to one another during the funeral scene, they're supposed to be friends damnit.
Actually, Fury didn't even show up for the final battle, that was a big missed opportunity.
Now I do agree with this one, I am now surprised how we got no Nick Furry and Carol's interaction, especially after Tony Stark's funeral. I was expecting them to have some puns and then if better... we see Goose again.
Here's how I can explain the Rotten Tomatoes review bomb of literally anything:

Rotten Tomatoes is a cesspool of film critics in an echo chamber where people give binary reviews based on either aligning with or diverting from the popular opinion to make a statement rather than basing it on the merits of the movie itself. It's controversial by design and that's why people give the site more credit than it should be due.
This doesn't explain the review bomb at all from what I understand, it basically explains any review site that has main reviews and user reviews, like Metacritic, Steam, OpenCritic all have those... so it's a double edge sword to say the least rather than controversial as you said because... what if a movie gets high user reviews whereas it gets mixed main reviews on Rotten Tomates? Is that controversial as well? Look at Alita Battle Angel reviews

I mention this before, Captain Marvel not only is not a good MCU third phase film hands down, it will be in the same position as how Star Wars Last Jedi was... Positive review from main medias but not so good among fans. Don't take this as if I think Captain Marvel is like the worst superhero film, it is a good film but not up to MCU standards, at least I say 1st phase MCU standards fits to Captain Marvel.

As for the rest of your post, I'm not attempting to start some sort of Captain Marvel argument with you. But stating opinions as fact and openly belittling someone else's positive opinion isn't something I'll let go on in here.
There's no argument here just sharing opinions, if you think I was belittling other's opinion, it was never my intention and that's only what you think in my opinion. If you really don't agree with me just give your own opinion then.

But yeah, let's drop it for now, but not because I don't want to discuss, it's because this isn't Captain Marvel thread, and unfortunately we don't have one as it seems.

A LOT of things are just going through my mind with everything that happened in Endgame, along with what’s to come when Phase 4 starts. All I’ve been doing this morning after seeing the movie last night was just theory crafting and such, and I wanna share some of that:

With everything that’s happened in Endgame, what is the current Avengers team, now that we have Tony and Nat dead, Cap and Barton retired, Thor with the Guardians, and Banner injured?
Yeah, this makes upcoming Black Widow movie even more mysterious, safest bet is that it's gonna be a prequel and will show her backstory.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

I’ve thought up who is likely the core team, and some (kinda shoddy) explanations as to why some aren’t included in the roster (I’m calling them the New Avengers):
  • Captain America (Sam Wilson)
  • Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)
  • Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
  • War Machine (James Rhodes)
  • Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
  • Wasp (Hope Van Dyne)
  • Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
  • Vision (He’s going to return, we’re getting the WandaVision show on Disney+)
Now for who’s missing and why (but still considered Avengers):
  • Black Panther (He still needs to kind of settle into being King, along with dealing with how the outside world knows of Wakanda’s existence)
  • Doctor Strange (He and Wong need to protect the Sanctum and Time Stone as usual, and now have Mordo to worry about)
  • Spider-Man (Still needs to worry about school, and probably has PTSD similar to Tony in IM3, especially with him dying right in front of him)
  • Valkyrie (Now in charge of New Asgard with Thor gone)
Banner, Hank, Janet, Fury, and Hill will probably be the New Avengers’ “guys in chairs” as Ned Leeds would put it. Pepper is debatable, but she’ll probably be grouped with them because of how she has to run a company and take care of Morgan (unless she trusts Happy enough to do it on his own).

Thoughts?
The only thing I can really disagree with is Pepper. I think the Stark storyline is effectively over and bringing back Gwyneth Paltrow for a character who really isn't essential isn't something they'll do for future movies.

I could be wrong, but considering the influx of new characters we're bound to receive, they'll just need a new "smartest guy in the room" and can bring new technology and finances through him/her.

Reed Richards, anyone?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I could be wrong, but considering the influx of new characters we're bound to receive, they'll just need a new "smartest guy in the room" and can bring new technology and finances through him/her.

Reed Richards, anyone?
With Disney go 20th Century Fox's X Men, Deadpool and Fantastic 4 (Not sure if they were also belong to 20th Fox though), it is only a matter of time that they will join the MCU. Question now is when...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
idon

Yeah I know "There's plenty of other planets out there" or whatever, but I really really think that short of fighting Dormammu 2, you could probably make time to fight someone with the power of the infinity stones and universal level genocide?

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So, anyone wanna speculate what the **** they're gonna build up to for phase 5/6/7?

I really want the Fantastic Four and Dr. Doom to become a good thing again. Namor's been pretty well hinted at, the Inhumans are a thing and they'll need to replace Stark, Banner and eventually Pym/Lang as the "smart people who move the plot forward with scifi bull****" characters, so integrating the FF as major players seems like the natural progression of things.

They're arguably the most recognizable property not yet introduced, other than the X-Men. But the X-Men movies have such a massive following that I'm not sure they'll want to reboot or directly integrate them anytime soon.
I am certain that it is highly likely they will integrate the X-Men, Fantastic Four, Deadpool as well as possibly other unknown Marvel superheroes within future phases of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Anyways, I wonder what happened to Emily Van Camp's Sharon Carter and Martin Freeman's Everett Ross?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah I know "There's plenty of other planets out there" or whatever, but I really really think that short of fighting Dormammu 2, you could probably make time to fight someone with the power of the infinity stones and universal level genocide?
I see it this way:

Earth, for all intents and purposes, is not a big part of the intergalactic community. Marvel's Earth is kind of isolated while other planets are very interconnected. Their governments and economies have probably been in absolute chaos since Thanos snapped his fingers and those demand Carol's attention since there's a lot more at stake.

If they tried to contact her to say, "Hey we think we invented time travel and we're going on a time heist from which we could potentially never come back," she'd be smart to say, "No, I'm gonna continue doing my job and not risk that, you kids have fun." She isn't shown to have a huge personal stake in what happened in Infinity War. She's being pragmatic and working to solve the current world's issues rather than longing for a do-over. So we can assume by how events played out that she found out about Thanos on Earth around the time that Hulk brought back everyone, meaning she bee lined it from wherever in the galaxy she was straight to Earth to **** **** up because now there was a specific, verifiable threat that needed to be destroyed.

This could have been spelled out more clearly in the film, but the movie's already packed to the brim as it is.

Last edited:

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
Doctor Strange (He and Wong need to protect the Sanctum and Time Stone as usual, and now have Mordo to worry about)
Remember that Time was destroyed along with the other stones at the beginning by present-day Thanos. As far as I understood the time shenanigans' explanations given by the Ancient One and Banner, everything that we saw happen in all the movies previously still stands- just some of it happened because of the time-travelling Avengers. So the Stones are still gone.

D

Deleted member

I see it this way:

Earth, for all intents and purposes, is not a big part of the intergalactic community. Marvel's Earth is kind of isolated while other planets are very interconnected. Their governments and economies have probably been in absolute chaos since Thanos snapped his fingers and those demand Carol's attention since there's a lot more at stake.

If they tried to contact her to say, "Hey we think we invented time travel and we're going on a time heist from which we could potentially never come back," she'd be smart to say, "No, I'm gonna continue doing my job and not risk that, you kids have fun." She isn't shown to have a huge personal stake in what happened in Infinity War. She's being pragmatic and working to solve the current world's issues rather than longing for a do-over. So we can assume by how events played out that she found out about Thanos on Earth around the time that Hulk brought back everyone, meaning she bee lined it from wherever in the galaxy she was straight to Earth to **** **** up because now there was a specific, verifiable threat that needed to be destroyed.

This could have been spelled out more clearly in the film, but the movie's already packed to the brim as it is.
I just figured that she 'felt' or found out about another colossal wave of energy that went out; a wave that was very similar to the ones detected 5 years ago when Thanos first snapped everything out, so that's why she zoomed right on over.

The other option was that somebody kept her abreast of the situation and said 'hey, we're trying this' and she knew to keep communications open incase something went wrong.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pepper’s character full time schedule wise is done

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I just figured that she 'felt' or found out about another colossal wave of energy that went out; a wave that was very similar to the ones detected 5 years ago when Thanos first snapped everything out, so that's why she zoomed right on over.

The other option was that somebody kept her abreast of the situation and said 'hey, we're trying this' and she knew to keep communications open incase something went wrong.
I mean, it's also as simple as Nick Fury being unsnapped then immediately hitting the Captain Marvel button again.

What's more head-scratching to me is that Strange and his guys didn't think to portal Danvers in there from the start.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pepper’s character full time schedule wise is done
She will proper pop in here and there though such as in spider man far from home since she signs that check. Don’t know when we will see her elsewise though

slamallama

Smash Journeyman
What's more head-scratching to me is that Strange and his guys didn't think to portal Danvers in there from the start.
That's as simple as them not knowing who or where she was. She showed up on Earth for the first time since the 90s after they had already been snapped, and left to go handle space not long after.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean, it's also as simple as Nick Fury being unsnapped then immediately hitting the Captain Marvel button again.

actually I wonder, why didn’t strange do this during infinity war? If they were all on titan it be over. But I guess wakanda would have fallen which would be bad

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
So does anyone else think Iron Man's role in the MCU is gonna break up?

Pepper is runs the company.
Parker is going to be the hero.
Shuri is tech stuff.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
With Disney go 20th Century Fox's X Men, Deadpool and Fantastic 4 (Not sure if they were also belong to 20th Fox though), it is only a matter of time that they will join the MCU. Question now is when...
If anything they’d probably introduce the FF one by one in some way in other films before their own. For example, have Johnny appear as a classmate of Peter in Spider-Man 3 or whatever movie, maybe have Richards appear as the new proprietor of the building that was formerly Avengers Tower, and/or have him as an old colleague of Tony that Rhodes is familiar with, and eventually introduce Sue and Ben through the two of them respectively.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
If anything they’d probably introduce the FF one by one in some way in other films before their own. For example, have Johnny appear as a classmate of Peter in Spider-Man 3 or whatever movie, maybe have Richards appear as the new proprietor of the building that was formerly Avengers Tower, and/or have him as an old colleague of Tony that Rhodes is familiar with, and eventually introduce Sue and Ben through the two of them respectively.
They had introduced Black Panther and Spider-Man during the Civil War which worked out very well before they were given their own movies and I think the same could be applied to introducing the Fantastic Four and possibly some of the X-Men.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
She will proper pop in here and there though such as in spider man far from home since she signs that check. Don’t know when we will see her elsewise though
That’s exactly how the actress plans to roll in the MCU
So does anyone else think Iron Man's role in the MCU is gonna break up?

Pepper is runs the company.
Parker is going to be the hero.
Shuri is tech stuff.
Happy will be Aunt May’s new lover and Friday is done for (being replaced full time with Karen)

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Indeed, it either be Strange really just forgot about her, or she was in somewhere that Strange was unable to send her to earth.

This could work, and Disney did say they will use the same actor before, but I doubt it, at least let Ryan Renolds still be Deadpool...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Indeed, it either be Strange really just forgot about her, or she was in somewhere that Strange was unable to send her to earth.

This could work, and Disney did say they will use the same actor before, but I doubt it, at least let Ryan Renolds still be Deadpool...
Ryan Reynolds is the only one coming back as Deadpool according to a lot of sources from the past 2-3 years of the deal going around..,you should be more worried about the rest of the X-Men cast

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Ryan Reynolds is the only one coming back as Deadpool according to a lot of sources from the past 2-3 years of the deal going around..,you should be more worried about the rest of the X-Men cast
I'm going to miss the "young" X-men. Micheal Fassbender stood out as a great sympathetic Magneto always tetering between Villain and Hero. At least we're getting one last movie with them in the form of Dark Phoenix.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm going to miss the "young" X-men. Micheal Fassbender stood out as a great sympathetic Magneto always tetering between Villain and Hero. At least we're getting one last movie with them in the form of Dark Phoenix.
I just hope Dark Phoenix is actually good

Top Bottom