• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AvalanchE Presents: "Show Me Your Bo*bs" 8.25.07

Adi

Smash Lord
Good stuff, fun tourney... Bailey email me the results when you get the chance (doublea991@hotmail.com)

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
yo **** this tournament was fun. And, I learned some new stuff in the process.

Shout Outs:

Adi: Dude you have gotten a crap load better since the last time i saw you (even then you were **** good), your combos have gotten a lot smoother, good stuff man. You still woop me in falco doubles.

SpicierMooMoo(or Bryan): I hate you and your gay donkey kong, but whatever man it's all good haha.

Phish: AHH i finnaly beat you once. But then got owned by your yoshi beat down.

Sol: You wooped my arse every time, yet your a really good sport about it, and a nice guy, thanks for the rounds.

Reject: Didn't get to play you but you were a cool guy when i talked to you

EEvisu: You have a sick falco, nice talking to you, and thanks for showing me the KFC haha.

Aight well that is about it. Sorry if I missed anyone, kinda got a bad memory at times. And thanks for everyone that played with me, was good fun.

Adi

Smash Lord
Hah thanks Ritz, I don't really have anyone to play with so I'm surprised I improved, however whenever I fight anyone who I know is really good I always screw up and completely **** up, it's probably my biggest thing I need to work on.

You got better too, your falco is quite a bit faster and it's got some new tricks but it's not the only thing you need in falco dittos, make sure you play smart and defensively too (Watch Forward vs. DaShizWiz from Insomnia)

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
yeah i just watched the first match and i can already see what you mean. I need to definitely work on my laser game. Just watching the first minute showed me how much more i could improve on moving and stuff. Also, something i have trouble doing is just finishing the combos. I can start them up with a shine and such, but after that i forget to jump cancel into a dair or just to follow them up with something, leaving the opportunity wasted. Also, i need to get LHDL down. Thanks for the vid.

phish-it

Smash Champion
The following stages are banned from singles:

- Mushroom Kingdom
- Mushroom Kingdom II
- Flatzone
- Icicle Mountain
- Princess Peach's Castle
- Great Bay
- Venom
- Hyrule Temple
- Yoshi's Island
- Yoshi's Story 64
- Onett
- Fourside
- Big Blue
- Brinstar Depths
(Insert Bowser Voice): Load of ****.

otg

Smash Master
Yeah I had lots of fun at the tourney today. Phish-it's ganon owned me so hard in the first round. I'll definetly come play in the next tourney you guys put together (hopefully I'll do a little better next time around).

Here's to wishful thinking

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
(Insert Bowser Voice): Load of ****.
i agree....hazz and rp did some mind trick to confuse me and ky that this wasnt banned!!!

they also somehow conviced us hyrule castle wasnt banned either...that was a hard level.........haha

sick tourney!! shout outs later

Bailey

Smash Hero
I will get full results up before night ends mom has my laptop. And also I am pissed. Because I go into Fvcking ToyWiz today and find out my X-box 360 got fvcking stolen.....

The Bino

Smash Lord
Bailey how did a system of the size of 360 get stolen without you noticing someone sneaking it out, its not like someone put that gigantic thing in their bookbag, the straps would break from the weight of the 360 lol so that would mean someone walked out with it in their arms, but at the same time they had to have unplugged everything, which takes some time and makes some noise at that too.... im baffled at this, i can't imagine someone stealing something so huge and not getting caught when there were other ppl at that tourney lol

Bailey

Smash Hero
I checked the camera for all exits but fvcking no one walked out with it IDK. They prolly did what I woulda done. which is hide it in the store and come during the week and grab it.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Oh man, when you told me you were leaving the TV's and 360 at the store I mentioned someone stealing it.

And well, whaddya know.

Adi

Smash Lord
That wasn't the best of ideas to leave it at the store =/.

Sucks man, but they had to walk out at some point, check for people with abnormally large backpacks because Bino is right, the 360 is HUGE!

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Good tourney. Glad to be back on the scene again. I plan on staying for awhile this time....

Late Shout Outs!!

Reject - Congrats! Taking two sets from me to win it all. Good ****. Gotta get Peach practice from Alejandro, than I'll be back to bust ya *** lol.

Bailey - Nicely run tournament. Good **** in teams. That ******* Marth of yours knows how to hold lives well lol. ****, stolen 360....that hurts. Hope ya find it.

RP - Randomly teaming to win. We kept our cool when we were down 2 matches and came back to win 3 in a row. And you weren't worried lol. Good ****.

Sol - Nice friendlies. I think this was the first time I didn't play you in the brackets.

Ky - Good tournament match, good **** in teams, and nice friendlies. I think that was the first time we've played.....

Coin Chaser - Nice friendlies and good **** in teams. I asked if you guys wanted to make sure if Onett was on for teams. I said I wasn't show myself lol.

Phish It - Good **** in teams. You witness them telling me Onett was a cp. Guess they were wrong lol. Good **** though.

Everyone that I played in friendlies - Thanks for the warm ups. I was rusty my first friendlies, but as I kept playing people I slowly got it back!

Hope I didn't forget anybody....

I'M OUT!!!

-Kazman-

Smash Journeyman
wheres Tru=? wheres ChozenOne? wheres c-mart? foun
Yo this torny was hot, I did not have time to stay for singles but teams was cool, me and Storms did not place as well as we liked but we def put up a fight and had fun.

Sol, ky, phish-it you guys still beat my black *** lol, good stuff

Haz ~ THIS MAN DID IT FOR HIS PEOPLE, TOO GOOD!

gkrackerr ~ u got mad potential, keep playing u are good

Bailey ~ lulz good times as always my friend

Everyone else good stuff =)

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yea the funny thing about Pools that me, Reject and Ky agreed on was we still did a random bracket and pools didn't count at all. I basically made pools so that people who lose the first 2 rounds still played a lot. Results are up in tourney results.

Top Bottom