• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AvalanchE - Home of The Murt Murhs (Welcomes T.Webb)

Adi

Smash Lord
Anyone have Bino's cell number, I need to get in touch with him.

And Bino if you read this call my cell (845-943-7119) or AIM me.

Cia

das kwl
hey guys. sorry that most of my crew didn't come. but I did get to play nintendude and ky. good stuff. both of you guys are good. we can have are crew battle at another tournament. hopefully, we'll see you guys at the zenith in sept.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
hey guys. sorry that most of my crew didn't come. but I did get to play nintendude and ky. good stuff. both of you guys are good. we can have are crew battle at another tournament. hopefully, we'll see you guys at the zenith in sept.
I'm gonna be away at college so I can't go to that. In fact, I think I'm done with competitive Melee. There's nothing else this summer I can go to and by the time I get home in December Brawl will be out.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Don't worry, it didn't seem like anyone wanted to crew battle yesterday because the tournament lasted the whole time. We'll try to make the Zenith, but we don't always follow through on those things....

By the way, I think AE should have one last smashfest before the summer is over and people start moving off to college and whatnot. Who else is up for it?

XBar

Smash Apprentice
I like that smashfest idea before going away to college... I can hold a bunch of people at my place for a smashfest one day, only problem is im workin a lot and i dont know when i can do it.

Cia

das kwl
lolz @ 4sho spamming a thread other than our own..

Bailey - the 25th is kinda short notice, I'm not even sure how we would get up there. I do wanna go though, so I'm gonna see if the crew can get a ride up there. otherwise, we'll have to put our crew battle off til zenith??

Corn Chaser

Smash Rookie
hey this is corn chaser here, im a member of RockslidE and main mario. im looking to MM coin chaser in a mario ditto cuz i need the extra cash.

be warned tough, even though we havent been able to make too many tourneys but once brawl comes out, me, burbino, and ****** are going to be practicing everyweekend. if you guys ever come to texas we can crew battle.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Don't worry guys, by the way this looks i can say its Wes... and he hasn't explained why BurBino is in RockslidE instead of The Bur Dynasty..... maybe he doesn't know what happened to The BAR Dynasty to make a joke out of it

irishplayerboi

Smash Rookie
Hey im the newest member of RockslidE ive been in alotof crews like the cherry toasted walnuts but ive found my home at RockslidE me and Burbino had some problems in the past but thats all behind us now can wait to crew battle you guys in AE

The Bino

Smash Lord
Updated the 1st thread with vids of Sol vs Alejandro, they're old put im consolidating them and ill be searching youtube for vids of those in the crew that i didn't record personally and adding them... also there is a nice pic of AvalanchE in the 1st post as well... ill be editing the thread from time to time with things that seem interesting

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
bino! since you wont tell me if i was challenge...you gotta atleast tell me what i need to work on ;)

constructive criticism ftw!

Top Bottom