• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AvalanchE - Home of The Murt Murhs (Welcomes T.Webb)

The Bino

Smash Lord
I wasn't too broke for pound, i wish i would've known it was this past weekend though, i only knew it was when someone reminded me of it a week prior to it happening and it was too late for me to sign up for it so i was a$$ed out

Double N Dann

Smash Journeyman
SUNY cobleskill... where kids get 3 stocked 3 on 1
Yo Guys how convenient is that? the thread gets revived like 5 days before I decide to check it after 2 years? Anyways I'm in Cobleskill NY almost all the time seeing as I go to school there now, but I just kind of found out about the resubmergence of Smash Melee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I am so down to play.

otg

Smash Master
Woah I can't believe this thread was revived.

OTG was supposed to make it to the last Dragon's Den, and I dunno what he was thinking throwing a smashfest on one of the days of the biggest tournament in history.
Yeah my b. first of all, SRXII or w'e the **** his name is shouldn't be popping off like "oh hey, go invite yourselves over to otg's house". Dont get me wrong, you avalanche nuckas are awesome, its just sheldon does this **** all the time and it's ****ing gay.

Now besides that, I had no intention of going to pound so I had a few people over to smash that day, so I guess sheldon as usual decided to impose for me. I also didn't go to the Dragon's Den tourney because despite my crews general interest in going the week before the tournament date, all of them flaked on me and it just wasn't worth of us to go. So instead I got mad ****ing drunk friday and slept in til 3 on saturday. WAT?!

Get at me murt

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, its cloudz, remember me? lol after getting ***** at that dragons den tourney i've decided to get my act together. I am going to hold biweeklys at my house on fridays. i live in Hopewell junction and its not that far from poughkeepsie(20-35 minutes) let me know if this is a good day for most people, i can arrange it for saturday too. you can come whenever and stay however long you like, let me know as i miss you guys and want to smash again ;)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Now now now wait just 1 cotton picking minute.....where's the bacardi lol den I'm in there but besides that.....can I join this beastly crew lol I did after all beat the murt challenge with falcon at the last dragons den

The Bino

Smash Lord
.... was about to win a tourney match against this garbage Marth kid at one of Bailey's tourneys and he had it in the bag.... on the edge up by alot of percent and oooooooooooooooooooof he wd into the edge of a stage, Coin's eliminated from the tourney

The Bino

Smash Lord
.... RP, LIBF, Cloudz and Bino were all driving to Viva la Smash and Cloudz and LIBF wouldn't shut up saying Bino Bomb over and over again and Coin just flipped out and said will u two shut the **** up already!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Dude chilled wit pc chris yesterday and found out he is always in mahopac cuz his best friend lives there so any1 thinkin what I'm thinkin

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Due to me they do and js ur ganon is trash that I clean up off the streets just call me captain planet

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Maybe he was curious cuz the front page (which needs updating) says all those homo brawl characters

Double N Dann

Smash Journeyman
SUNY cobleskill... where kids get 3 stocked 3 on 1
YO I wanna know who of AVALANCHE is going to Apex 2010?
Me, my bro (samusexplorer), and my dude Sean are gonna be training as much as possible for this tourney during this summer!

so if ANYONE wants to get some serious training in (though it probably won't be that serious) let me know and we'll make a trip or maybe some of you guys can come over to Putnam Lake.

Top Bottom