• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AvalanchE - Home of The Murt Murhs (Welcomes T.Webb)

Adi

Smash Lord
I might be able to, since I'll have my license by then, and if I do I'll try to bring the rest of NP as well.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Bailey i couldn't care if you're posting and trying to blame it on someone else or posting it yourself.... its harrassment and i don't want that going on in my thread let alone going on in my Crew's thread thusly cuz you're no longer apart of this Crew

Go to you thread and spam that

The Bino

Smash Lord
Alukard when is the next time we can get another Crew Battle goin? The last one wasmad fun n the next should be just as fun plus ya got some more members so maybe we can get a 6v6 or 7v7 if we're lucky

Alukard

Smash Hero
Alukard when is the next time we can get another Crew Battle goin? The last one wasmad fun n the next should be just as fun plus ya got some more members so maybe we can get a 6v6 or 7v7 if we're lucky
yea yuhz ... definitely ... ummm whenever is up to u guys ... since ya live wayyy up there and we have no car ... just try to sho up to a weekly i guess lol

The Bino

Smash Lord
i wasnt talking little in physical terms it was in reference to his intelligence which judging from the way he reacts to anything that he doesnt agree with he throws a hissy fit, so it made perfect sense

Alukard

Smash Hero
hey are we ever going to crew battle again ?? ... we should do it for some $$ too =)

ky

Smash Ace
I'm gonna have to say that was the best video that you have made so far bino. espicially the part with all the bino bombs

The Bino

Smash Lord
I have plans for other vids, the Double or Nothing was a mere short vid i had to release since i was also working on my vid as another one, and the other vid im working on should be a good one as well, at least i hope it comes out as well as i want it to

Top Bottom