• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

King Kong

Smash Lord
Eh..... looks like Em to me hahahahahahaha. All she has to do is bust out some funny random songs and she is Em. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Dave have you played Arash yet?

peace out

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yehs1 i HAVE A COMP NOW! I haven't yet versed Arash, we just teamed up as Team Boozer in friendlies and pwned, lol. I think he shys away from the challenge, I don't know? I'll ask him later - it's bound to happen eventually.

Oh, the worst thing ever happened yesterday - I'm going with my folks to Sierra Nevada for the new years holiday. I MIGHT NOT MEET CHU NOOOOOOoOooOOOooooo!! *Dies*

WTF I'm Australian, LOL.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
CAOTIC said:
Oh, the worst thing ever happened yesterday - I'm going with my folks to Sierra Nevada for the new years holiday. I MIGHT NOT MEET CHU NOOOOOOoOooOOOooooo!! *Dies*

WTF I'm Australian, LOL.
Looks like the "Aussies miss everything" curse follows you when you leave :/

EDIT: Do me a favor bringer, beat Oro.

Svampen

Smash Ace
<--- Bringer. Svampen's account won't log out.

It's been pretty awesome so far. First day when I arrived on little sleep due to travelling for roughly 27 hours, Svampen beat me. Yesterday, I beat him for the most part, then as the day drew on it became more even. We went to the nearest shopping centre (very cold walk) and bought candy. I bought 65 Kr worth, so you can compare that to a Big Mac Meal costing 49 Kr.

Everything is white, it's so awesome!!!

Keyboards here are weird as too. They have buttons such as öÖ äÄ åÅ ¨ §½ etc. It's throwing off my touch typing.

Anyhoo, I'll keep you posted on what's happening. Helios said he had a surprise for me and Comp >_> so we'll see what that is I guess.

Till next time. ^_^

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Hi, just thought I should introduce myself to the rest of the smash community. Hi, my names NESSBOUNDER I'm from way up in the jungle where King Kong used to live. I play Ness, Fox, G&W and Jiggly.

I hope to make it down to Melbourne soon, im really looking forward to being given a sound beating.

Bye

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Alright...that was King Kong logged onto my account...still, I guess I should have come here sooner. King Kong goes to all sorts of fun sounding tourneys and I'd really love to...

So hi, I guess...perhaps I'll try to go to the next SEAT.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Helloooo NESSBOUNDER! And happy new year peeps! Make 06 rox!

Weeeeee... Ryan, gogogogo pwn more! =D Too cool!

Oh Yeroc and Boss G - I've got an open ticket to Atlanta so tell me when something is big on there and I'll come. ^^ [

----------------------------------------------------

Here you go biatches:

CAOTIC (Peach) vs. Markarse (Doc) 1
http://files.filefront.com/CAOTIC_Peach_vs_Markarse_Doc_1wmv/;4548007;;/fileinfo.html
CAOTIC (Peach) vs. Markarse (Doc) 2
http://files.filefront.com/CAOTIC_Peach_vs_Markarse_Doc_2wmv/;4548058;;/fileinfo.html
CAOTIC (Marth) vs. Markarse Marth)
http://modifyfile.manage.hosted.filefront.com/4548172

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Its a shame you cancled your smash meet forblaze. I am still really interested in possibly getting some smash in before I go back, I have been told be CAOTIC that Shaz's bday is coming up and hopefully I can come to his smash fest.

If anything happpens before the 8th please contact me. Im saying at my sisters place in parkdale and will need transpot.

mobile: 0423657372

Thanks.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
<- Doesn't know Yeroc personally but knows of him = Hppy new year though I'm slow to say so :)
Zereul I trust you're in contact with Gloth about meeting up.
Nick stop showing off that girl SEAT's over! *enables own sig*
Bye JM hope you remember us all! Thanks for the smash bud take care :)!

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Cronos_Rainbow said:
Calling all MikulOnIce - please respond do you copy?

MikulOnIce here. What do you want to talk about mate?? Is this about the next thingy at your house?? Whatever happens, I have the money to make things happen.

I'll probably call you up tonight , or you could call me. My no is 52741026 if you have forgotten it.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Hello fellow Australian smashers, how's everything going? Whenever me and my two talented friends are around we enjoy a nice hectic game or billion of Smash Bros. and with Summer-een-mas (our version of Winter-een-mas [thank you Ctrl+Alt+Del]) coming up it's looking like a fun week approaching.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Dude, it's still Winter-een-mas even when it's Summer.

Anyway, whereabouts in Australia are you?

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Shaz's smash meet was awesome, it was a great weekend and all the people there were awesome and even though i got owned in like 90% of my matches it was still great.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Hey Guys. Some shameless self promotion here.

My bands first 2 track will be avaliable in a certain record chains in most of the big cities pretty soon. If you buy a CD in the 'Pop' genre get ours for free. So be on the lookout for 'St. Lucia' it is a ****ty recording but hey.

Sorry for the pointless post but im kind of excited

peace out

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
Not only does King Kong have a manly name but he plays a manly character .. and his manly looks are more man than I could ever hope to achieve ... and on top of all that he makes music ... my ***'n god .. how can us mortals hope to compete!

so .. can I get a signed copy yo? xD

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Glad you enjoyed yourself Mikul. Hope everyone else who came did too, and thanks a lot for coming it was great :)
Nice work KK keep it up...nothing like a bongo-playing champion from Australia kickin out singles. Jon had a band one time where he played the bongos too...cept he forgot that you should wear more than a tie when going on video hits. Keep that in mind.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Cronos_Rainbow said:
Glad you enjoyed yourself Mikul. Hope everyone else who came did too, and thanks a lot for coming it was great :)
Nice work KK keep it up...nothing like a bongo-playing champion from Australia kickin out singles. Jon had a band one time where he played the bongos too...cept he forgot that you should wear more than a tie when going on video hits. Keep that in mind.
Yeah, Your house was great fun, playing all night smash, pissing people off with Yoshi, and trying out ness. Playing FE6 was fun too. Although the crowning moment was when Falcon hugged DK and I hit pause. That screen shot was hilarious. I now have a shot of it at home.

Harken, do you think buying FE8 is worth it?? Or would you say that it is too easy???

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
LOL **** Falcon and his antics!
Yeah FE8 is worth it. I would recommend playing it through fairly as opposed to abusing the system, that way it is actually a challenge to some extent - you can always gain your stats later anyway after you've enjoyed the game. From memory it has difficulty settings also that you can select off the bat. The characters are all fairly well strong, even the theif is a decent fighter...look at it as either a good or a bad thing. I enjoyed it a lot.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I thought FE8 was a pitiful game. The story was bad, the dialogue was horrible and the characters were boring. Also, the RNG was so gay, you could never rely on it. FE7 is exactly 481325918385.826 times better.

IMO >_>

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm still playing FE: Sacred Stones...

Natasha at level 20 the first stage you get her...

The sum of my life on the holidays :dizzy:

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Forblaze that's the idea, hence RANDOM not 'set please abuse me' number generator. The characters aren't boring at all, I mean look at FFTA if u want boredom characters save the unique few.
Natasha....Natasha....erm? Which is Natasha? :D

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
There's heaps of good Melbourne Smashers. Stick around - and if you hook up with the main Smashers on these boards they will whoop your *** no sweat and you'll fall in love again (Cronos_Rainbow is a good starting point). The only way to keep on liking this game is to verse as many fresh faces as possible - and good smashers at that too. Cheers.

Team Dark

Smash Rookie
The game isnt becoming repetitive...just versing the same players over and over...the main freind to verse uses fox...and anyone who uses him and is an expert means that i get my *** kicked many a time...the game will never be repetitive to me...hopefully i do verse other aussie smash players...

ALSO...how do i put up a picture under this reply? like i see people with those banner type things...just wondering how?

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Lol **** videohits and their censorship issues! Why did they have to edit out my tie! Speaking of which I just bought 4 new ones in rl! Sexy man. Well I'm back at work on the 22nd, Monday, so I'll be back in the, not-playing-smash-with-people-because-I-dont-have-time routine.

Thanks for demolishing the tub of icecream with me Shaz, my bowels voiced their disapproval, but they know I'm too sexy for them to quit.

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
Team Dark, I'd play smash with you in a second and introduce you to a whole crew of smashers, and some of the top players in australia.

Oh and dude, theres a melb tournerment in preperation.
And quite a few of us are going there so it's proberly a good idea to get to know some of us other smashers.

theres alot of us.
Anyhow contact me thom_markus@hotmail.com

Team Dark

Smash Rookie
Snakebite said:
Team Dark, I'd play smash with you in a second and introduce you to a whole crew of smashers, and some of the top players in australia.

cool...my msn is down so thats not going to work...but yea..details whenever please

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Cronos_Rainbow said:
Forblaze that's the idea, hence RANDOM not 'set please abuse me' number generator. The characters aren't boring at all, I mean look at FFTA if u want boredom characters save the unique few.
Natasha....Natasha....erm? Which is Natasha? :D
I don't care if a 95 percent hit chance misses once in a while, but when 3 soldiers come at you one after the other with a lances that have a 23 percent hit chance, you expect 2 if not all of them to miss, while you, a berserker with an 85 percent hit chance to hit 2 if not all of them. Instead, they all hit you and you miss all of them. It wouldn't have bothered me if they hit me and I hit them or I missed them and they missed me, but that didn't happen. That wasn't a one off, either. That happened to me multiple times in the game. On all of my playthroughs.

And yes, FFTA is an incredibly boring game. So many go**** menus.

CATS

Smash Journeyman
forblaze it obviously means they're using the same system they use in pokemon.
hypnosis with a 60% chance to hit (meaning 3 out of 5 should land)
miss miss miss miss miss miss :/
and sometimes you have people using the item quick claw which has a 1/8 chance of making an uber slow pokemon get the first attack no matter what
QC, QC, QC, QC, no QC, QC :/
snorlax always getting the first attack after using curse isn't cool, same goes for medicham using focus punch

FFT was better at displaying the true percentage for your attack to land, i don't know why games can't just follow whatever it was it did. 85% = hit... 20% = very good chance to miss but 1/5 would hit

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Team Dark said:
heh heh, almost, but not quite. What Cao failed to mention was it should be this.

http://www.image.jpg[/im[i][b][/i][/b]g]

If you need image hosting, go to imageshack.us

To put the pic in your sig so you don't have to type in [img]http://www.ect, go to your user profile, then edit signature.

Top Bottom