• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
Cao ... what can I say ... you make me question my sexuality.

so quut!

I'd say represent us well ... but pffft ... its a given.

rock on.

NG7

Smash Lord
I agree with forblaze man.

DO NOT COME BACK WITH A F*CKING AMERICAN ACCENT.
Just come back :cry:

Otherwise peace. You rule.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
It is me, I have a clone who unlike me is rich, talented and spunky - (I lost at Rock Paper Scissors so I get the bad end of the deal :O)
I'm turning 20 - you'd better come Seb, who else is there to pwn Mark lol.
KO + Mikul I'll keep playing Boozer relax there's more than one Boozer admirer outside of Geelong.
KO I'll pick up Peach since I can't do it's flashy crap in-match. I expect to be called cheap many times more than I have been from shine-spiking but oh well. If you come back with an American accent I will be forced to imitate you infront of all of your friends.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Hey I just realised; if Cao goes to play smash and picks Boozer and pronounces it out loud that way, the Yanks are probably going to think that that's the way it's actually pronounced in Australia. xD

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
cao cao cao

what a story, the man who entered the scene a mere nub, nurtured by the great emily to smash eliteness and then conducted a pair of great tourneys.

well, im sure there is more to it than that, but hey, i just finished a milo and my brain is too busy figuring out how to digest it to elaborate.

study hard, party hard, but smash harder

Cronos_Rainbow said:
If you come back with an American accent I will be forced to imitate you infront of all of your friends.
LMAO

hahaha

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
MAn you had to show that vid when I was ****ed man.

just to get your boswer glory, what happened to these good vids cao, we had better ones than that not just ones where you owned.

Shame we did not catch those doc vids they were better, Im hoping to see these other vids soon the better ones lol. IM sure you will put them up.
ones where I verse chas and A better one of my m2/marth versing gloths samus and the matches with shaz.

Would be worthy of the vid room I'd think.
those other matches were gay lol I thought I deleted them.

Shaz more meets at your joint with gloth myself and you SHAZ. I said we can be vid pals, Me the complainer.
you the boss who takes no **** kinda, cant find a definition yet.

And gloth the rising samus player who is cool all the same, we gotta get together more man you know you love it.

note: it wasnt because of emily cao became a great smash player, it was his will power alone he plays bowser for god sake I mean thats gotta tell you something lol.

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
All I want for christmas is a tripod ... cos making vids is a hoot =D

actually I think I might go buy a gig card ... and another battery ... and a laptop ... and a laser gun ... and a jetpack yeah .... oh wait

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
OMG there's freeways and rich houses everywhere...

Ummm Mark, I put up a match of yourself getting 2 stocked by Glothrenite. [/markistoobloodyselfconscious]

But in any case I'll put up the Doc ones later, just to make you look bad.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
OMG IT'S CAO!

Was your flight good? how are things so far? Ooh Ooh! I've got a non-generic question! Have you, cao, found a place to live yet?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Hey mate ^_^

The flight was good... I'm not time zOWNED at all and I can smell the smash competition out here already, lol. A place to live...? Crap, not yet, but I've got temp housing all set (with a Smasher, lol) and right now I'm with family @ the beach. I'll meet Champ, Ken, Mike, Chu, Arash, Hugs Vidjo, blah blah blah and so forth in a couple days. I've done a bit of touring, and Newport owns.

There are too many American flags sticking out of people's houses, lol. Lucky I brought an Australian Flag...

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Lol cao, im glad to see your not lost (yet) now we can be long distant pen pals hehehehe.

btw your boozer and marks m2 vid is great, you get a phone call in the middle of the game and mark had you at the start but you pooned him (**** shaz, i say pooned all the time now).

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
Yep its definatly one very brutal boozer ... that was the first time I beat it ... and I think i had a pretty strong stage advantage ... thanks Shaz =D

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
editing my spam.

there were better vids than that with better comments and closer matches they would be nice. I wanto see fox verse marth on lylat and other closer matches.

Im sure it would be nice to see shaz play aswell.

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who is up for it there is a smash meet at, shazes house.

I know I Said your house forblaze but I know where shaz's house is and it's earlier.
It starts at 11 am and is ongoing if you can make it all is aswell.

You should come to gloth.

Anyhow here is shazes mobile 0422601656.
Soz about the double post.

Narre warren, think thats how it's spelt.

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
yeah when? ... today? .. as in friday? ... can't come today I don't think ... having chrissy drinks with mates ... **** I hate to miss some smash =/

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
That was a bloody awesome match... but you should have one, dam marth...

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Perth Smashfest

I'm having a smashfest, my place, on the 27th of December, as I'm leaving for Sweden on the 28th. I'm posting this here, because not everyone who uses these boards uses the Perth thread.

Date: 27th Dec
Time: Anytime after 10am till late. If you want to crash, you're welcome to.
Games: Smash mostly.
TVs: I have two myself, although it would be nice if we had more.. depending on how many people come.
Address: 25 Valley Brook Rd Caversham
Home Phone: 9378 9914
My Mobile: 0438 993 220

I understand if you can't make it, it's close to Christmas and all. Hope to see you all there ^^.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
KO u pox monkey lol.
I'm thinking of makin it a regular thing to meet up weekly or biweekly or something.
My birthday thing I'm still considering since I havent looked at what date the weekends on or even gone so far as to think about it since I'm just too lazy ATM. Wait it's like the 7th 8th or if not whatevers closest to reality lol. Ring me and tell me if you're coming : 0422 601 656.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ho ho ho! I want a ho! >_>

Merry Christmas all! Let there be peace and stuff. And goodwill to men.. and women.. and hamaephrodites.

Weeeeeeeee.

Sweden in 4 (3 if you're in Melbourne) days!

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Lol ure slack Seb.
Merry xmas everyone.
Better get practising hard Ryan....you're always not quite as good as you want to be when it comes to a meet with superior players. Don't go letting your bubble shatter again like you did so much here either! Have a blast buddy :)

Top Bottom