• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wee ^_^

Anyone up for smash at n2c tonight? It's my last opportunity to see you all, and I'd really love to see you all there. I can get to the airport fairly easy from n2c as well, so it will be good.

Please please please please come ^^

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Simna ibn Sind said:
MY AUSTRALIAN FRIENDS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

Please go to http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=58804&styleid=1 and get the Global Smasher Compendium.

It would really be great if you guys joined up.
hoy everyone...i would really like for you all to see this so i can get your opinion on it...it would be nice to have lots of players from Australia on this

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
It's Jon's Birthday!
Happy birthday, dude! Whoa, you're the same age as my sister. o.0

Mic_128 said:
Last edited by Mic_128 : Today at 02:29 AM. Reason: I had to put my sig in. There's no option for sigs when using quick reply
Yes there is. =/ There's a little box you need to tick underneath and to the right of the typing box. It says "show your signature". Under a subheading of "options".

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Lol thanks guys. I was wondering if anyone would notice. Guess I can't go undetected from the birthday police though. ^^ No longer a teenager. Feels wierd to say. Oh and that post was a bigger one that had a sig, and then when I deleted it to change it to the SEAT2 thread, I left it there by mistake.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Go Jon! OooooOooo 20 hey man. Same age as my brother will be in a few weeks. You looked like 18 too me! but congrats.

Edit: 50th post about Jon's b-day, such a special occasion. :dizzy:

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Half way to becoming middle aged and being able to don the Falcon Spandex.....you have only got 20 years to buff up and learn some awesome air-robics little man OoOOOoOOOh! Happy Bday, if you wanna do something cost-free anytime soon to celebrate I'm more than happily available ;) - Sorry I can't get ya nothing I'm waiting on my most recent bounty collection.

Hey guys, thought it'd be beneficial to anyone interested to know...since I've happily filled my emptiness when it comes to smash, I have no reason to hold back now...SO if anyone wants to be beaten to dust just let me know. It's about time I feel the pleasures of counter picking and such :). On a side note to that thanks a million to everyone who's supported me. Sank you!

Lol Forblaze I dunno if that's intentional dumbness or what but lol all the same.
Anyway, this is the kind of post length you should add a sig to - use me (this and my last post) as an example if you're stuck :)
Happy trying to get better than Em noobs (' ~ ')

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Lol Forblaze I dunno if that's intentional dumbness or what but lol all the same.
What? 8| Should I be embarassed about something? I don't like where this is going.

Depending on where you live, Shaz, I'd be willing to travel to wherever you are to get schooled. :)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
LOL Nick. I laughed for real when I read that. Ask Shaz and Anf for some 4 way spoonage.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
I'll do it differently.

"Gannon hug" Hyragh! Happy Birthday Jon. You'll have to come down to geelong and celebrate. Speaking of which, I'd like to hold the last meet of 2005.

MIKUL'S Post-Christmas meet;
When:
Decenber 30, starting at 11:00am. Depends on what day is the most suitable.
Where:
14/156 Cox Rd Corio. Get the V/Line Train to Geelong Station, get the Route 30 Bus, get off at the corner of Cox/Thompson Rd. Go Along Cox Rd untill you see North Geelong High School, go into the court across the Rd From N.H.S, look for house no. 14.
What to Bring:
1 Cube and RF cable. Bring a Stereo cable too, I'm getting a new TV for Christmas.
Jon, Shaz, Em, Plasia are must comes too.

BYO Controllers.

I'll have to limit the number of people to 10 or less.

Markarse, I believe that I left my copy of Rebel Strike at your Father's house. Could you return it too me??

And Shaz can I please come on back to your house for more schooling??

Finally, I will drink a bottle of "V" in CAO's honor the next time I spend the Night in Melbourne, lol.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Stop depanting so fast you sexy men!
Umm, yeah Mikul I'll show providing I'm not the only one.
I live in Narre Warren Forblaze, is that too far?
Nobody picked what this was (' ~ ')...maybe if I add the hair: //(' ~ ')\\ ....THAT'S RIGHT! It's Ems 'I'm ganna pwn everything coz I'm angry' face.
EDIT: Mikul I'll try organise something sometime down the track - I'll get people to actually come so it's worth your while.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
So long as it's gettable by train, it's not too far. Jeez, I'm lookin' at possibly over 2 hours of public transport. How far are you from the station in terms of walking and or bus routes?

Man, I still don't know what you meant by
Someone please tell me >_<

Edit: Green day concert. Tomorrow. I have an extra ticket. Talk to me on MSN: forblaze71@hotmail.com

King Kong

Smash Lord
AAHHHHHH WHAT?

YOU HAVE GREENDAY TICKETS!!!!!!!!

I WOULD HAVE STAYED IN MELBOURNE IF I KNEW!!!!!!!!

anyways have a great time at the concert greenday kick arse live. Hope they pick you out to play Basket Case hahahaha

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Hehe, looks like I'll be seeing Green Day with ja! WOOT.

Tanx for coming to visit Shaz, Em and Cella... you all pwned me.. it was like a nice going away present - a reminder how much you guys pwn. I suck!! T_T lolz

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
man decisions, Smash has really caught me by the **** at the moment.

I cant decide between mikuls, sweden, or the beach.

Smashing in sweden may be taking it to far.
To many decisions, not enough time and being busy is the ultimate gay.
Though I'm up for shazes and other people who decide to host as long as they are hosted.

Sebastian

Smash Journeyman
I think you should goto sweden if you really like Smash that much. It's a good experience plus a nice Holiday I guess!

Shaz is having a smash meet or scho0ooling? I think we should pay him for schooling lol haha!

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
My little bro is going to greenday tonight, if i had looked on smash boards last night i would of taken the offer to go, anyway im up for a smash meet at anyones house (as long as thay live in vic)

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Haha sorry Adam, Cao already took my offer =] And yes, like most people, I'm up for a smashmeet at anyones house.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Cronos_Rainbow said:
EDIT: Mikul I'll try organise something sometime down the track - I'll get people to actually come so it's worth your while.
Shaz, as long as there is lots of schooling, FE of any kind, and that comfy futon bed, it'll be cool. ;) I kinda like Narre Warren, it's quiet and cosy.

So the exact date for the final geelong meet is the 30th of December, but as always that can change if need be.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
We had a preliminary beta test of the whole people at my place thing...one of those last minute "I'll see ya in 1.5 hours!" things that have become a part of me lately.....it worked out well. Mark Gloth and I had some good fun just pwning it up, and KO came by later and we all made vids. Good times....so yeah I am happy to do that again sometime in the future. Obviously xmas is creeping up way too fast, but my bday is not long after so I guess that's a nice excuse to have some people over...I'm thinking day-night-day if it's not too much for everyone....you don't need to stick around the whole time but the more the merrier. The sleeping things ganna be an issue coz we'll need to be QUIET. Actually I might need to put a deadline for sleeping or something...I'll see how that goes. Room's limited so if you wanna stay have a word with me....otherwise during the daytime whatever as long as the floor doesn't collapse :D....let me know what you all think.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Haha, forgot to mention this, but at the Green Day concert, I/we realised that the lead singer from Jimmy Eat World and Shaz bare a striking resemblance. =P

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Farewell Aussie Smash Community.

It's been a blast getting to know you guys over the past year - I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Down to the bottom of my Boozer heart I thank everyone for being who they are, for doing what they did - on the whole it was freaking awesome. I won't forget you guys that I've met through this game, and thanks once again for all the goodbyes. I'll stay cool, hopefully.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
AHHHHHHHHHH! I'm gonna miss you so much, man!
And don't think that you're going to get away with coming back here with an American accent. We will resort to pwning you in ways other than smash.

Laters, yo. Have a good flight and good luck with your American schooling year and happy smashing. :) Represent the Aussie scene well.

Top Bottom