• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
You'll also need to turn on your signature. There's a check box at the bottom of the post (whether doing a quick reply or a normal reply) which says 'show your signature'. Check that and if your sig works, it will show.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
forblaze71 said:
I don't care if a 95 percent hit chance misses once in a while, but when 3 soldiers come at you one after the other with a lances that have a 23 percent hit chance, you expect 2 if not all of them to miss, while you, a berserker with an 85 percent hit chance to hit 2 if not all of them. Instead, they all hit you and you miss all of them. It wouldn't have bothered me if they hit me and I hit them or I missed them and they missed me, but that didn't happen. That wasn't a one off, either. That happened to me multiple times in the game. On all of my playthroughs.
Dude, you were just unlucky, several times over, we can't help it if you are cursed to suffer horrible RN's. I finally bought FE: The Sacred Stones. It's fun to play, but the enemies are too easy. Ross, Amelia and Ewan are cool.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Seat 2 was december last year. But stick around, Seat 3's coming up very soon.

C0ME_bac_k-id

Smash Apprentice
Does Neone Wreckon Link Is A Too Slow Of A Player...that His Speed Makes Him Vunerable Against A Faster Player... Does It Matter About Someones Speed Rather Than Their Skill And Tech..i'd Like To Hear Your Thoughts On This..thanks Guys

Sloth

Smash Ace
No need to promote your tourney in every thread, seeing as most Australian Smash players generally scan through all the Aus threads anyways.. well I pressume you guys do.
Plus double posting is considered against the rules, its much easier if you edit the post above it.
kkthxs ^_^

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
I don't think link is too slow .. I think he is difficult to become good with ... but all in all a good character ... wish I could use him

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Links good. Speed is less important in high quantities than skill...though there's a point where speed will own you if it's directed properly. Marry the two, and you have an incredible game....Link is IMO a fast character BTW.

Falcophantism....can't recall your email if I have it - but regardless I'll be down your way on Thursday since some middle aged person wants to feel my nuts up while I cough...and work wants me to get a physical done also ;) So yeah if you're on my list talk to me, if not add me (omnimetrix@hotmail.com) I should be on all tomorrow (Wednesday) doing washing so yeah....otherwise call me on 0422 601 656 if you want a visitor :).

Team Dark

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody, hows everything in the smashness?... good...
question...does these smash meets at peoples houses happen often? do they even happen? i mean its probly just me but there are some sick people on the net these days...

other than that awkward intro...i havent played smash in a while, mostly res4...yea...i never played the 1st one because its in that veiw...but anyways....if any smash meets in the Melbourne, area...around...nunawading, forest hill, blackburn, box hill....yea...give me a yell...

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Im having a meet at my place this weekend, mind you I live in Narre Warren. If you're intersted though post here or if you need to call me on 0422 601 656.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Firstly stop spamming its annoying, yes there are smashers in Sydney, yes we suck compared to Melbourne and yes there will be some more smash meets and a Sydney comp.

Secondly why couldn't I stay in Melbourne another week arrived home an hour ago and it sucks :(

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
MikulOnIce85 said:
Dude, you were just unlucky, several times over, we can't help it if you are cursed to suffer horrible RN's. I finally bought FE: The Sacred Stones. It's fun to play, but the enemies are too easy. Ross, Amelia and Ewan are cool.
Try playing it on hard, then you'll realise why it's called hard mode.

Gilliam as a general is where it's at, swords, lances, axes, and uber defensive score.

Save Neimi and max out her support relationship with Cormag...

I tried to steal undead_moose's copy of Fire emblem: Path of radiance, but even he couldn't find it at our recent smashfest.

Stupid moose

Well SEAT3 is well outta our travelling distance, compounded by the fact that I start class again next week, being a Yr 11 student sucks.

Oh well, viva la Revolution and it's (Hopefully Australian available) online play.

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
Come back kid ... come on down ... if its money you want to give us than let us be your guests *shark grin*

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Cronos_Rainbow said:
Im having a meet at my place this weekend, mind you I live in Narre Warren. If you're intersted though post here or if you need to call me on 0422 601 656.
What?!?! Another meet at your house already?? I'll see what I can do to make it, since it's smash (And FE :p ) I'm in. Hopefully I can ask for some money from Mum. ^.^

Just no teasing my Smash name or I'll make you look like Gonzales, shaz, lol.

Look here if you want to look at gonzales:
http://www.drifting-dreams.com/FE.htm

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
LOL it's just so good though. Capital my S for Shaz next time Mikul or you'll end up looking like Gonzales and the common rat-faced pirates love child :D

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
Give me your addres Shaz and I'll be able to make it.
btw I hope you had fun today in somerville, to bad i couldnt stay home but my boss is kind enough to let me have the weekend off (he thinks im going to a mates 21st at a paint ball joint, If I had told him a differnt story he would of said no XD).

Sloth

Smash Ace
I even know where Narre Warren is. And I am Tasmania. Just look at train map, Shaz lives right near it. Shaz ftw.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Sigh....... Watching GLoth and MArkarse play makes me depressed. I can see you're both improving so much its crazy.

Still, dont think i'll be a pushover when I come down. My Yoshi is starting to look decent now, and we keep adding numbers to the Brissy smash scene so im getting some practise (We'll overtake you guys soon at this rate :) )

Love and affection to all

Peace out

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Can Gloth play.... Gloth can own, of the Jiggly Samus matches we had, simply beauitful.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
I have some spare weekends comming up and I wouldnt mind hosting a smash meet, give us a hoy if your interested (btw i have a big LCD tv now and smash looks sexyer than usual on it, if its possible for smash to be any sexyer) so now we have 4 tvs (my one, old one, new one and other one) so if this meet sees the light of day I will need an additional 3 cubes and smashX3 plus you will most likely get a free feed (are you convinced yet ?, but wait theres more !, if its hot I'll let you use my pool, clothes optional).

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
A NOTE TO THE SMASHERS WHO CAN ONLY AFFORD TO GO TO 1 MAJOR TOURNEY:

PICK OHN5 OVER SEAT3 (THEY ARE 3 MONTHS APART). DA (AKA SPIKE KING AKA ***** SAMUS ETC) WILL BE REPRESENTED IN SYDNEY. Chances to see X Japan/Blaine and KillaOR also quite likely. Check the Sydney OHN thread.

This is easily the best reason for Melbourne or any other elites to go to Sydney.... SO GO!! And do Australia proud!!! XD

I'm gonna start asking people who's confirmed so I can compile a CONFIRMED list to give to the Sydney folk. They need big numbers - come out in force or else we ain't gonna get no visitors anytime soon, ja know?

CATS

Smash Journeyman
team dark, you need to host your image on the net first
you can't just write http:// in front of it and expect it to work. try uploading it first to www.imageshack.us and then copy paste the address of the uploaded picture to between the

Top Bottom