• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Quick question for CATS or anyone in the know:

Where can I get good quality death note subs? I don't want to watch such an awesome anime in low-res youtube fashion, but that's the only thing I can find.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
i downloaded the first couple of eps subbed somewhere i cant remember where from.. i think its the site that it says at the end of the show... it might not appear on youtube tho... im up to 18 and ever since i moved to campus i havent had time to watch it and i miss it and wanna watch! wheres it up to now?

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Eorlingas mad a thread about Death Note in the Media Metropolis and posted this link: www.deathnoteanime.com. I went there, but you have to be some sortof uber member to dl the eps =/. In the end I just typed "Death Note" into torrentspy and they all came up. Can't be sure if they were subbed, though, because I didn't download any.

Sloth

Smash Ace
http://www.baka-updates.com/

This has the torrents for Death note, as well as many other animes. All from different sub-groups tho.

I might search for my Deathnote on DVD this afternoon to check out which subgroups I watched with. But I know the latest ones I got from both Animanda and Kuro-hana. Both ended up decent.

Also Bringer, check out Code Geass - if you liked deathnote. Imo it doesn't start out as good, but now its around ep 21 and it's by far much more entertaining then deathnote.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Go PS3! You really know how to set records :laugh:

Lol, but seriously... Sony's face is in the dirt at the moment, if I said I felt pity for them... I'd be lying.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Yeah, I still remember when I heard about "Six Axis"

Ah well, Sony will learn and Wii will prosper. Although I'm really wanting some more games for it.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I posted a link about it in the PS3 topic in the Light House and a mod had a go at me for it =[. BTW, Mic, if you read this, sanku for backing me up <3.

Edit: But yeah, I read that in the morning about 20 minutes before school and I knew that whatever happened the rest of that day, this would totally make up for it. And you know what? After I read that and went to school I had a pretty average day: it was incredibly hot and windy, I had to walk to work in these conditions, and once I got to work, my co-cook and I weren't at our prime so we finished quite late after a busy night. However, I just remember what I read this morning and it's all good =].

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hey, no probs. I know CK's anti-fanboyish, but I think he's become "one of them" without knowing it ;)

Incidently, I hope no melbournites were involved in that tunnel acident.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Yeh I herd about the tunnel thing at work, I'm with you Mic and I hope none melbournians were involved.

As for Sony's launch I hope it dosnt dicourage too many people to buy one, I for one would like it if the PS3 starts to do better because the more competition the harder the other companies will work for my dollar.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I also hope no Melbournites were involved in the tunnel incident :(

The PS3's competition will pick up when it actually lowers its prices and gets some better games out. Until then I don't really see much change in the way of sales... but I could be wrong.

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
When leaving work the night of the PS3 lunch there where 2 people at EB, the store owner and the fattest woman alive buying one, I had a good LOL.

Forskin, you hosting something soon ja? *puppy dog eyes*

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
*whimper whimper fox curls up into a ball and sleeps*

Resistance the Fall of Man owns you all

nesis

Smash Cadet
o,o Hey, I'm just wondering something: am I still on the list of Aussie smashers? @_@ If not, if I post my details, could I be added? o,o

nesis

Smash Cadet
o_o Oh, if the list's dead, then there's no fuss >.> I just didn't want it to exist without me being on it, sorta thing @,@

... *inserts a few more emoticons into his post for the hell of it*

<_> >_> e_0

*pays homage to Tmk*

_|¯|_
( p_o)>u

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Well it looks like all the states have their own threads now anyway lol. Except the Melbourne one doesn't have a list of players... ah well. Maybe Bringer will update the list but no big deal if not.

Australian Smash scene continuing to grow ftw!

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Death Note:
Kuro Hana
kuro-hanasubs.com/
There's a direct download from the site, otherwise you'd use a torrent program like Azureus and download through that.

Sydney you guys have some interesting bannerage going on there :p

Dedu

Smash Lord
^^^ LAWL
*need to take mind out of gutter as well*
Kumori - one more year to go I think.

***GRR! Forgot sig!***

Dedu

Smash Lord
Really? What's it about? I'd like to try it before I buy it. Most wii games have an annoying stigma attributed to them - they are loads of fun but they die too quickly. WarioWare anyone?

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
man, sonic games have been going downhill since sonic 3d blast. in my opinion, sonic 1, 2, 3 and and kunckles were the only ones worth playing. and spinball i guess, but that was hardly a true sonic game. the dreamcast / gamecube versions were very disappointing.

Top Bottom