• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'd advise everyone to book tickets nearest to TM, so that hopefully we are clumped together, since the seats are allocated. I cannot book the seats in advance for everyone, so it's your own responsibility to do so yourself. I'll catch up with everyone and see how they are going though.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
In case anyone's stuck on who to vote for in the forum awards for most Omnipresent...*cough*

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I went to the Arts Centre this evening - seats D23-24 are free and also E26-27, all in the dress circle. TM is surrounded by empty seats! X3 FILL THEM! Sam and I are getting out tickets tomorrow

oats

Smash Rookie
hey all
All of u probably wont no me but yeh......
just posting to see wats up.....

so wats all this about booking seats and getting tickets and "lets all surround TM"?
wats going on here? lolz

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
hey all
All of u probably wont no me but yeh......
just posting to see wats up.....

so wats all this about booking seats and getting tickets and "lets all surround TM"?
wats going on here? lolz
JM come play some time, I'm sure you still ****.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I'm leet. Wanna know why? Coz I bought my Eminence ticket today. Circle E 29. =D What's plans before the concert? Or are we all just going to meet there?

Also; Nick, in reply to your email: ZOMG! Come over ASAP so I can get them =D. I don't know if I'll have the money by then, though >_>. But you know I'm good for it!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm thinking we should all eat somewhere, just to be in the spirit of spending lots of money.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I apologise for being so slow, but I added the two latest members onto the first page.

Welcome to the Melbourne smash scene dudes!

EDIT: The number of times I've had this discussion

"Ridley would be awesome for Brawl!"
"Nah he's too big and impractical, I doubt it quite a lot"
"Yeah, I suppose you're right".

And now looks like I wasn't.

I was expecting Windwaker Y.Link, but Bowser Jr? Wtf I hope they pull that off well, and its not another Pichu.

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
$hit! ICs? No wai!

Oh well I can look forward to a 40 character roster that SSBB will offer this year when it comes out.[/sarcasm] Hope its not as crazy as some of the fan pics put up on the net. Especially with characters like King K.Rool, Poo, Tingle, Deoxys etc.
...other non-Nintendo characters joining the fray still a possibility.
Does this mean sonic might be in this game?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Nick the site is wrong

Ridley+Wolf are teh sex! I want them then I'm happy cuuuUUUUUUTTE

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys, nintendojo are usually accurate in what they report, my bad.

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
Ridley would be easy to incorporate into the game. I don’t think size is an issue when it comes to smash. Bowser was scaled down so I don’t see a problem with adding in Ridley. I mean look at Ice climber’s structure, there’s two of them which might have made them tricky to incorporate into the game but it was done. If they axe Ice Climbers, we better see another character that takes the form of two characters or they are possibly destroying an innovative idea that was pretty awesome. The more different the characters are from each other, including moves and styles needed to learn the character the better.

As for more Star Fox characters, as much as everyone I want to see more characters, but don’t forget that they could be possibly axing characters to add more and might be limited to how many they can add, we just don’t know. We do know they can’t add everyone. It just seems like a waste adding every character from one specific title.

If I see 3 star fox characters added for example and no animal crossing characters I’m going to be upset.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ridley would be fine. Look at the intro to Smash, he's just a tiny bit bigger than Samus.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
The intro to smash is pretty **** wrong though keep in mind. Ridley is a fair swag bigger than Samus....but then again look at the comparison between Bowser and Mario, Pichu and Mewtwo etc. size is no obstacle to smash lol.
As for new Star Fox characters....it's pretty unlikely there wont be a new one. Anilmal Crossing will probably get one...or atleast a lot of representation in item and maybe stage or something since AC will be happening a lot with the DS and Wii....so it's well possible.
Mic, your banner could be just as wrong as the rumours. I know it bothers u that rumour and all....but don't go thinking those character additions are impossible. Stating it like it's a fact only looks just as silly :p

LemonManX

Smash Lord
God, I would love to go to OC3 if sometime between now and then I got rich fast and could afford to fly over there. It'd be one Hell of an experience... well maybe I'll get lucky.

As for Brawl... I don't mind what Sakurai does... just give me Wolf, Ridley and Sigurd. And of course as many of the SSBM characters as possible.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Shaz, don't worry, I know they still have chances to get into BRawl (Come oooooon Ridley!) but for people to keep posting the same rumor over and over and OVER....you start to exagerate a tad :p

WTB Job for OC3 $$$ pst

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
Rumors always end up true if there’s enough hype surrounding them.
Zelda for example, Link turns into a wolf rumor. It ended up being true.

Aye international experience would be awesome if only I had the money, I would definitely go to the Big OC

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Not a bump at all. Just saying that this should never be on page 2.

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
Poor ancient Australian Thread.

It's been dead lately. No one communicates via the good old Australian smash board anymore.

Top Bottom