• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aussie Wii Numbers and Game codes (Jan update!)

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
Just noticed my location in 'unknown' in the fist post. My info is

My friend code is: 3781-0602-1961
My location is: Northern NSW (Coffs Harbour)
My name is: Jesmo :)

Viral-Enki

Smash Cadet
I'm up for a game anytime!

Hopefully there won't be lag when it's just Aussies! All the Americans I play make the matches lag :(

Name: Ben

Wii Code: 4250-6682-4509-4173

Brawl Code: 5112-4850-3875

Gords

Smash Champion
i thinks about time i added this info

Name: Gords
Brawl friend code: 1805 2283 4703
wii number: 2632 1839 0786 8525

if you are add me you are going to have to PM so i can add you. dont post here cause i dont really check this thread on a regular basis but i guess the sydney thread would be ok i spend most of my time there.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Just out of curiosity doesnt wi-fi lag in Australia. Im my wii its unplayable even against other Aussies

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
It's based more off your connection then your location, although location will affect it also.
Bad connections = bad lag.

Viral-Enki

Smash Cadet
I'm usually on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday Nights, and usually all Wednesday, so anyone can just PM me for a game, along with their FC.

Speaking of which, anyone wanna have a game now?

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
It's based more off your connection then your location, although location will affect it also.
Bad connections = bad lag.
So how exactly is everyone connecting? Because I am going through wireless which is same as all my friends which lag and I would love to be apart of this =D.

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
Don't even both if u have wireless man, often the button you press doesn't even register due to the lag. You need at least ADSL and a wired LAN connection from your wii to your modem for it to be any good. If you have that you'll be fine but if you've got wireless broadband (virgin broadband is a BIG no) upgrade before you even try cos people won't bother versing you a second time due to lag.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Well I might just get an ADSL because my modem isnt wireless I have just been running through the Wi-fi usb connector. Well thanks for the help anyway.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Yay got my internet going thanks to djkaion thanks man...
Heres my info QLD, 0516 8805 7954
Im also adding everyone in QLD to my friend code list so be aware =D.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Ariel - you tried to send me a PM, just send it again now as ive cleared my inbox

Jo3y

Smash Cadet
Jo3y - 4511-4008-1594

NSW

I'm going on holidays and just got this game (I've played 64 and melee alot). I feel a bit gimped at the moment but no doubt I will improve with a couple of games.

can you pm me if you add me? thx

Btw, I've added everyone from nsw...

muffinizer

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, ive added all nsw brawlers, my code is 5284 2915 9237. Please add me as i havent had a single match online and im beating all my friends and family. TY

Boozer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevilBoozer
3DS FC
4124-5214-3831
brawl code: 0431-0690-5306
wii code: 7291 9055 6290 2266

vm me if you add me

Bogoron

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bogoron
3DS FC
2406-5420-2675
Brawl name: Bogo
Brawl code: 5241-3551-4796

I'm seeing a few people I've played before here...
If you add me let me know!

evil69errr

Smash Rookie
hey guys just wondering who are the top 5 Australian players on this site?
My brawl name is Tarek and want to vs the best

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
hey guys just wondering who are the top 5 Australian players on this site?
My brawl name is Tarek and want to vs the best
if u wanna play the best players playing them offline is the only way they will play you, because online means squat and for brawl its probably amaterasu, kulla, s.d, cobalt and idk who else but yeah.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Roll spot dodge to roll is like the wavedash of brawl wifi. :O

But seriously.

Wifi and Brawl are two different games. Trying to play them both the same is futile at best. Playing brawl properly doesn't work on wifi, and how many times have I 3 stocked people in person who play wifi style offline.

Wifi is an abomination to smash. I choose to play wifi with people who play BRAWL. Playing wifi with people who play wifi (lovely sentence shaya!) is a load of horse ****.

S.D

Smash Master
I think I've played you before Tarek but i don't play wifi anymore coz its horse **** and when I did it was only for the lolz.

I'd suggest you try making it to an offline tournament if you want some quality opposition, because wifi is a total failure and really doesn't prove anything.

EDIT: Shaya is pretty much on the mark - wifi strats fail IRL

Oceanx

Smash Rookie
Hey Hey! i just joined this site looks awesome finally get to brawl with some fellow australians im in melbourne
code is 4640-1856-2519
game name: Ocean
im on quite alot and would love to be able to play some more people and have some good games so yeah add me and pm and lets brawl.

mains are
toon link
ike
wolf

Crolensus

Smash Rookie
Okay, can you change mine. It says I'm unknown and my name is Gidensus instead of Crolensus....

So yeah, change to Crolensus and move to QLD please.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I recently signed up here about 2 weeks ago and I'm looking for some Australian brawlers if anybody's interested. Maybe with other games too if I can get my hands on them. Anyway you can put my name down as Atria and for now, my Wii no. and Brawl FC are:

Wii #: 5088 4343 6534 1534

Brawl FC: 1075-2181-6333

I think I'll let my signature speak for itself on who I use. Anyway, I look foward to challenging some of you in the future. :)

EDIT: I should probably mention that I live in Mackay QLD. I'll be on often so you don't have to really worry about times people. Notify me too please if you've added any of my codes/numbers to your list.

Top Bottom