• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aussie Wii Numbers and Game codes (Jan update!)

Eagle

Smash Lord
I now have the Australian Brawl version.

My new friend code is 4683-0578-6254

Please update when you can. :)

Looking to battle someone right now.

Espionage

Smash Rookie
Can I be added to the list. I play regularly and would love some more people to play.

4983-6466-9843 and I live in Melbourne

Eagle

Smash Lord
Ok, I've added most of you guys.

Please add me (I no longer use my American Brawl, so make sure to get the right friend code if you choose to add me).

I'll be pming most of you since I'm sure you won't all get this message.

64/64 slots filled >.<

Pas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Antilochos
3DS FC
2277-6656-7895
Heh, just checked the first page. WOO, TASSIE REPRESENT!!

I'm sure someone else down here must have bought the game :ohwell:

Sirias

Smash Champion
More than likely but they don't come here. d:

I find your unneeded posts astounding, so thx, stfu. <3

Hooray for updated page, but no one's really online anyway, so I don't really see the point of it.
The only way to really play with others is if you ask them to meet up at certain times and such.
And there're time differences and everything to consider too.
Yay?
Nay.

Pas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Antilochos
3DS FC
2277-6656-7895
No spam. Right.

How can you not see the point of an up to date list of friend codes sorted into states? That's about the most helpful thing I can think of and basically what I was looking for when I came here. Especially that it's sorted into regions, so you know who to add and message for the least lag.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
All of you online fans need to sign up to the GotGames ladder for some real competition. It'll be starting soon, the thread is stickied.

Max Füchs

Smash Cadet
Do I really sound that enthusiastic? ._.

Anyway, that's my Brawl FC. But you may have a wait until I can fix up my connection. And then see if it lags if I fight anyone locally, I've only gone against people in Britain and the US. >>

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Hey everyone, in case you haven't noticed yet, the final rules for GotGames is finally up. Please join the ladders as this will be a sponsored event.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=160429

Joining ladders can be done here:
http://www.gotgames.com.au/gg/ladders/4

I also need to put out there that Wi-Fi is NOT a requirement to use the ladders. You are free to challenge anyone you wish, and that includes fellow members of the smash community, offline, however and whenever you want. So it works both ways, in the interests of Online and Offline players, and we have the added benefit of using GotGame's ladder software.

We need a boost in numbers before September 7! :)

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
2 anyone who actually checks this thread, i just got ADSL so i'm getting green dots instead of all red. send us a PM if anyone is looking for another brawler on their list

Hughalicous

Smash Apprentice
Hugh, From brisbane. FC5284-3618-7939. Always ready for a match, unless the internet is in use, cause everyone hates Lag.

You'll fight me or my brothers

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
People of HERE, I'd just like to mention to you all that you should pay attention to the gotgames sticky and register if you have not already.

It allows you to find opponents in a slightly competitive fashion.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
With the GotGames thinger in full swing, it's about time for me to reveal my info!

Sydney/NSW, 3007 8000 1895

gogogo

Top Bottom