• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
No I don't follow the match up chart, Tyser is just smart and experienced with a character that Wolf sucks against. I'm just bringing up the match up chart because I read it and discussed it and was making a joke about it.

Tyser I've been doing sh-NOTHING lately, it worked well against ThugZ and Echo, who was surprisingly good (i.e. smart)with Ness.

Also, Wolf is better than Pika in regards to everything, he just has a CG. I agree with 55-45. Falco is more difficult I feel, but he's only +1. Derp. Too many Pika's in the backroom is the current theory.

Also, Wario is tough for wolf because he can punish him better than most characters. minus the CG it's probably about even. Air speed and mobility is tough, I need to throw more nairs and b-lasers

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
too many pikas in the backroom? what do you mean there is only one i currently know of, and hes too much of an influence as the only one :l our cruddy matchups in the bbr matchup chart proves so

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I have no clue what I'm talking about, duh? I was told in the thread that there were too many, so I believe them without doing research, which is what real men do.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Also, Wolf is better than Pika in regards to everything, he just has a CG. I agree with 55-45. Falco is more difficult I feel, but he's only +1. Derp. Too many Pika's in the backroom is the current theory.
More like MK's mostly in the backroom lol.

I have no clue what I'm talking about, duh? I was told in the thread that there were too many, so I believe them without doing research, which is what real men do.
IDK sounds like ignorance to me.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Really the only reason I can say I "main" pikachu anymore is because i use him 100% of the time against MK.

gantrain05

Smash Master
im a ganon main now cuz i don't take brawl seriously anymore, and at least if i beat someone with ganon i can make them feel terrible about themselves. peach takes too much practice time and upkeep to stay good with, which i don't feel like putting that much time into a game i hardly ever want to play since i live in the middle of nowhere with no transportation lol.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i'd like for you to point out where exactly im "hating" on brawl. im saying i don't take it seriously because i don't have the time to play like i used to. sometimes i think u hear what u wanna hear lol.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Ugh. Just because your lazy *** doesn't travel doesn't mean you can hate on brawl >.>
Just because you're a brown-nosing dunce who goes everywhere doesn't mean you're gunna get good at it either.

Jlo has traveled and has twice the experience you do, hes not lazy hes smart. Why should the best travel? Competition should go to them.

THuGz

Smash Lord
ThuGz, when you get good, repost that post. In the mean time, keep losing to Aura.
Just because you're a brown-nosing dunce who goes everywhere doesn't mean you're gunna get good at it either.

Jlo has traveled and has twice the experience you do, hes not lazy hes smart. Why should the best travel? Competition should go to them.
I like how both of these things include statements that are untrue. Trolls can't just be indiscriminately mean without even trying to say actual things lol. But it's okay. Because I know you are both family men.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I like how both of these things include statements that are untrue. Trolls can't just be indiscriminately mean without even trying to say actual things lol. But it's okay. Because I know you are both family men.
Tell me one thing thats untrue about what I said.

Either way Jlo would body you.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i love yoshi! and whats with all this crap over me anyway lol, if thugz thinks im a lazy whatever he said in his post, well i guess i'll believe him when he beats me, otherwise i don't feel i need to prove anything.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Exactly, remember those posts you made in...where did you make those 3000 posts? **** dude, thats why your the man. You tell everybody how it is.

Get up to 4k and no one will match you.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
im a ganon main now cuz i don't take brawl seriously anymore, and at least if i beat someone with ganon i can make them feel terrible about themselves. peach takes too much practice time and upkeep to stay good with, which i don't feel like putting that much time into a game i hardly ever want to play since i live in the middle of nowhere with no transportation lol.
I watched this man drool over DLA's ganon at Brainshock and even before that he claimed to be the best ganon ever, so...this has been in the making for a while.

Whatever helps you sleep an night JLO.
One of the true LOL moments of GameGenie's life.

I'm kind of curious. How does it feel to be almost trash at the game, ThuGz?
[At the SOL-9000...]

Gazel Red 1:Worthless...

Gazel Red 3:Trash...

Gazel Blue 2:Reject...

Gazel Red 2:Why even bother existing...?

Gazel Red 4:Defect...

Gazel Blue 4:Be gone...

Gazel Blue 3:We have no use for you...

Gazel Blue 1:Hah! Trash is of more worth to us than you...

[The SOL-9000 turns off.]

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Should update the stage list as well. This is the only tournament I ever go to that has Japes, Norfair, and Port Town legal.
Well, there really aren't any reasons to ban them other than people don't like them.

I am considering trying out two stage bans per player because of the larger list. Thoughts?

Trent

Smash Champion
I'm just saying. Noone uses those stages, and it doesn't prepare players for other tournaments what so ever. I personally love Port Town, but NO ONE uses it, anywhere.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Lol what happened to this thread? I love jlo, when did people start taking trash talking posts seriously?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm just saying. Noone uses those stages, and it doesn't prepare players for other tournaments what so ever. I personally love Port Town, but NO ONE uses it, anywhere.
Except for Hawaii which is weird.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
[At the SOL-9000...]

Gazel Red 1:Worthless...

Gazel Red 3:Trash...

Gazel Blue 2:Reject...

Gazel Red 2:Why even bother existing...?

Gazel Red 4:Defect...

Gazel Blue 4:Be gone...

Gazel Blue 3:We have no use for you...

Gazel Blue 1:Hah! Trash is of more worth to us than you...

[The SOL-9000 turns off.]
Haha this reference was too good. Thugz is apparently Ramsus, he'll never be Emperor Cain.

BPx

Smash Lord
Stage list is fine :o, I didn't even realise Norfair was legal the past few times I've came. I'll have to take advantage of that next time. (:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Haha this reference was too good. Thugz is apparently Ramsus, he'll never be Emperor Cain.
I was hoping you'd see that. I've got Dan playing Xenogears right now, he's just in the stalactite cave about to meet Ol Man Bal.

Dan don't read the spoiler below me.

And he will never be Fei, though I know he's supposed to be Kain, yadadadaaa, but was trashed due to Fei's existance.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
Man, it's weird going from the other parts of the fighting game communities back to the smash side. You guys are the best trolls around. Hands down.

Top Bottom