• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
DarkYoshi doesn't have a account nor travels OOS and Smeesh rarely plays brawl cause it's a bad game and very rarely post.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Because your Yoshi and DarkYoshi's are different that and he probably don't care. Also Ngamer we need to play some Marvel at Joker's tomorrow if possible I need to get my feet wet.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Lol. Too many trolls nowadays. And too many people fall for it.

So who here's gonna be at Joker's?
Rockstar, Nebraska will be bringing myself, GG222 and Aura, I don't know if we have any other Smashers available for a good reason...

TRENT AND THUGZ ARE FARRRR OOS AT TOURNAMENTS!!! Good work guy. Thugz 2 weeks in a row.

DarkYoshi doesn't have a account nor travels OOS and Smeesh rarely plays brawl cause it's a bad game and very rarely post.
This, but DarkYosh has an account.

How did Smeesh lose when he's played me in tournament twice?
I watched that and I still don't know how, other than Yoshi's tail and DI were godly.

Can't believe Rob turned the SiiS thread into a Megaman thread that is so pro.
Thanks, I might be ahead of you on the Nebraska Troll PR. Tyser is still #1. You #3.

gamegenie is black
Thugz lose to Ice Climbers more.

THuGz

Smash Lord
13: Thugz :pikachu2: - nice 13th, I found it really funny when you said that I ruined Nebraska's smash scene... leave it to :ganondorf: to bring destruction to an entire state lol.
DLA loves you Trent, that's basically what i got from our conversation

My Shoutouts:
13: Thugz - Still think I'm better than MegaRobMan? lol
I don't think Auspher thinks he's at your level Rob =P

THuGz

Smash Lord
lol you already know we're pretty much confirmed for SiiS bro. Also, look at Ogre Smash, I wanna go there

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
No a brawl match same here Ares get yo salty *** at me.

edit: Is anyone hosting games this week other than tuesday, thursday, or friday.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
MEGAWILLROBYOUMAN ...i want a serious match........
come 2 auras brahsef. Thought you quit? I'm very busy for the KS bi-weekly, but maybe the next one. Is there something else goin on in KS?

edit:What do you guys think about making the Nebraska Circuit event this. Already planning on having a brawl tournament and it's at the QWEST Center. June 10th-12th so yeah.

http://www.contagionoutbreak.com/

THuGz

Smash Lord
Yeah man (^______________^) we could mad hype contagion and get OOS. I'd help you TO and we'd rake the mad cashes.

Ares

Smash Journeyman
come 2 auras brahsef. Thought you quit? I'm very busy for the KS bi-weekly, but maybe the next one. Is there something else goin on in KS?

edit:What do you guys think about making the Nebraska Circuit event this. Already planning on having a brawl tournament and it's at the QWEST Center. June 10th-12th so yeah.

http://www.contagionoutbreak.com/
taking a break kinda..went to smashfest today and yeah..im bad....so..so..bad

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
This auto live post feature is too good also he should give him a chance at least.

edit: Learn to keep tabs on these random Nebraskans people, you may never know.

Edit2: he got banned for having a ALT account and has to appeal to get it unbanned.

gantrain05

Smash Master
ok....so he's just a dumb kid with mommy issues crying over being a Dbag on SWF.....sorry bro, i just call it like i see it.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Wow, Tyser was really, really bored today, he wrote out something, wrote a response and a post response to it afterwards, and then defended it.

Good ****. 10/10 :wolf:'/s

THuGz

Smash Lord
Speaking of which Stealth, i went to GSS this last weekend and played with Roller and he still wants to meet you =(

resTy

Smash Champion
Hey, I get off. I actually did dig up dirt on this random kid though. I figured I'd keep it to myself. He's just a random nerdy nobody who thinks he's grown or something when he's just a stupid kid.

If you got time to post a big long apology to Smashboards of all places, you aren't as grown as you think lol. I don't even know why he's crying on the boards like people care. Nobody cares about him, on the boards AND in real life.

Now that is sad and that is why I won't make his life worse by revealing what I know (i.e. address and phone number). If this dude wants to get off on me one day, I got his number, literally :'D

resTy

Smash Champion
I don't have anything against this shmuck. I was just super duper bored and decided to figure some stuff out about a random person because I could.

All it takes is making fake Facebook accounts and friending people he knows. Ask them things about said person and you get some information. Address and phone numbers aren't even hard to get anymore. People post that in the open and even if they don't, it's not like it's hard to get it lol.

But yeah, I don't plan on harassing this kid or nothing of the sort. Like I said and as Rob predicted, I was just bored as all hell and this was the result. I would never stalk someone for reals >.>

Top Bottom