• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies #3 Results! Omaha, Nebraska, 12/11/10; Singles/Doubles +Brackets

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Another successful monthly. Thanks for showing up, everyone!

Original thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285340

DOUBLES
$10 per team
6 teams

1. Isai and Ken (Joker & Greg) - $36.00
2. Dnyce (Fino) & Scrub - $18.00
3. Rob & Smeesh - $6.00
4. Rockstar & (Lux)
5. Duck & Wang (most unfortunate teammate names ever?)
5. Seiku Taught Me That (Bpow & NoM)

SINGLES
$5 per entrant
14 entrants

1. Joker :snake: - $42.00
2. Dnyce (Fino) :olimar: - $21.00
3. (Lux) :popo: - $7.00
4. MegaRobMan - :wolf:
5. Bpow - :wario:
5. Duck - :rob:
7. Dark Yoshi :yoshi2:
7. JBM :marth:
9. Mexi :samus2:
9. NoM :olimar:
9. Rockstar :lucas:
9. Smeesh :peach:
13. Aura :toonlink: :marth:
13. Wang :lucario: :sonic:

Dnyce

Smash Master
Characters used: :falcon::popo::luigi2::metaknight::marth::olimar: :random:
I at least won once with each one (including random ;o)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Their will no videos I'm pretty sure and Joker won 99% of these monthlies the only won he didn't win is when MJG came to our monthly.

Cook

Smash Master
^I was just impressed because Fino has beaten him the last 12436435686 times they have played and I thought he had the Snake matchup down to a science.

BPx

Smash Lord
repost etc
The Dirty D! The 515! The dsm! The dmi!

1. Joker - psh

2. Dnyce (Fino) - Congrats on 2nd man. You played really well, I thought the character selection at this tourney was... interesting? See you at No Koast probably.

3. (Lux) - You seem to really be getting good at the grab. I'm glad I atleast got you in the mirror because being IC'd is pretty demoralizing. Good **** man.

4. MegaRobMan - Good games. I got hella nervous last game and choked into fsmash mode. Good **** though, I was really worried against your luigi, next time a few friendlies maybe?

5. Duck - Nice ROB, was fun playing doubles upstairs with you. You are too good at N64 >:|

7. Dark Yoshi - Only got to play a few friendlies, maybe next time?

7. JBM - Really close set man, good ****. That fart was too good lol. Sorry about not joining you on your break. Hope to see you melee kids at Joker's monthly?

9. Rockstar - Keep working on that Lucas and you'll get there. I'm glad you guys could make it, maybe I'll see you at some other random tourney.

13. Aura - Thanks for hosting the tournament again, it was fun. Atleast we didn't leave keys over there this time :)

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Dude, don't post that many times in a row. Lol. You could get an infraction and have your account banned. Use the Edit button at the lower right hand corner.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Yeah he did. They played 2 sets of finals. The first was C.Falcon, Luigi, Ice Climbers, Meta-Knight, and Marth. Joker won 3 of those, so he had to take another set from Fino. 2nd set, Fino went only Olimar. Thats the one I uploaded, because the matches were alot better. Fino just messed around in the first one, really. If I have time, I might get it up.

Top Bottom