• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So Alex is in charge of this thread?

Fascinating..

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
In all honesty, I could care less as of now.

You're not seeing me make much of a fuss on these things except people wrongly accusing me of such things at rare times.
Still, as I see that's how you and most others think of me, I would suggest you'd ignore me if that's what you would consider thinking of doing.

It's not much of a problem to me at all. I'm just me. *shurg*

----

And it's pretty funny when you responded something like that too, though. Gives me another reason not to do bland jokes most of the time.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Damn, that +1 looks nice and shiny.
If you really didn't care, you wouldn't reply. We all know you did this for the +1. :applejack:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
And +1 is what it shall stay as then. I don't really have time for arguing over it as much, lol. It is wasteful.
And That response was only to point it out for auto.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
****s sake use the ignore feature on swf its not that hard

Seriously.

Shut the **** up already about +1's. This is getting to the point of harassment, and your cluttering the thread up just as much as you think Vinyl is by acknowledging it. Please use the ignore list.

On a totally different note, I for one look forward to having Alex as my new lucario thread overlord~ <3
Congratz mate~!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Nah just thread owner.
Also, simmer down Aussie. It's fun to point it out cause it's true and the reaction from his posts is all the more delicious.

And you, Sunny. We mostly point it out in Socials, so you simmer down too.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

Seriously.

Shut the **** up already about +1's. This is getting to the point of harassment, and your cluttering the thread up just as much as you think Vinyl is by acknowledging it. Please use the ignore list.
Also, simmer down Aussie. It's fun to point it out cause it's true and the reaction from his posts is all the more delicious.
Sunny is pretty much right here.

And this will be the last time you'll ever see a reaction from this point.
I might as well have to take that issue to forum support just to end it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So...

Alex.

Going to let the thread crash and burn already?

I've seen faster.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Nah just thread owner.

And you, Sunny. We mostly point it out in Socials, so you simmer down too.
That doesn't justify what you're doing.

Its still clutter, and its still harassment. I wouldn't mind it if it was just here or there, but you guys swoop in like vultures every time Vinyl post and sidetrack whatevers going on even further. It's getting really sad...

Its nothing personal, but you've gotta stop picking on the guy over everything. Could you guys lay off him a bit?

John2k4

The End of an Era
Well here is your warning.

Sunny has hit the nail on the head with his points. From what I can see, Vinyl gets pretty much followed around by the +1 Brigade, getting harassed at every post he submits. I've been watching this issue for quite a while now, and am really getting annoyed at how it has panned out.

Stop with the "Oh look another +1" kind of attack posts. They aren't funny, and they are beginning to really bother people. Don't butt into the current discussion to point out "Oh look +1 ololol". It's not only incredibly rude, but it also takes away from the current discussion.

I will be handling those kinds of posts with either minor spam, or minor flaming infractions from now on.

Stop doing it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Speaking of +1s, any of you Lucarios have an opinion on the Lucas match up? I hear different opinions that jump around from 0 to +1 Lucario, and I kinda wanna gather up some opinions on it. :applejack:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lucas an even matchup?

It hurts to live.

Top Bottom