• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I can only imagine what happens if Nyko creates a battery pak for it.

You could probably kill a small animal with it.

:phone:

John2k4

The End of an Era
That has been fixed, you should now be able to post there. Apologies about that.

Please leave further discussion of your case to either PM with me/other mods, or in Forum Support.

Something is terrible with drivers. So I was on a bridge and There was this like new road connected to it where the bridge ends, so this driver goes straight from his lane into mine. I'm like wtf so I have to suddenly shift left a lane to prevent a collision. Good thing there was so much space behind me and left of me. I was going to change lanes sooner or later so good thing I sped up earlier to gain that space

So right after the shift, I notice this car stuck with its left turn signal on and... it didn't do anything. In order for it to actually take a left, it would have to be on the other side of the island separating left turns from going straighters. Also, the most womanly thing I saw happened. There was this chick walking back to her friend's car from the left side of the intersection from where we were. She got back into the passenger's seat. And then they waited there and kept doing nothing. Maybe the 2nd car is broken or something or Idk. But 2 near collisions both within the same 10 second span from each other? Something is wrong with drivers

/fatiguedrant

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
I hate it how I'm a learner driver and people try to cut me off :(

But I drive a big car so I only have people in 4wd or buses or trucks do it to me, guess I'm lucky I don't deal with it as much.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I hate it how I'm a learner driver and people try to cut me off :(

But I drive a big car so I only have people in 4wd or buses or trucks do it to me, guess I'm lucky I don't deal with it as much.
Confidence is a big part about the learning process. Let the people around you know what you're doing, and don't do any kind of surprise/sudden things.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'll be driving a 1966 Beetle around once I finish fixing a few more things on it. :b:

John2k4

The End of an Era
Just need brake lights and seatbelts, and it will be good. It's gone around the neighborhood, but need those for it to be street legal.

I can get a picture of it later today. =)

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Join the rest of us in retired Lucario heaven Flamey! It is time you've rejoined us old friend.

*opens arms, choir music and light blast from behind*

Top Bottom