• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
never know until you try it. mine is Chonglers.

btw does anyone want to play i added people but i havent raced anyone yet. I cant right now though because im letting someone borrow my game but when i get it back i want to race the people i added.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
can i play vs people here in mk8? I have no idea how it handles wifi internationally... i never owned mkwii
Once you go online in the game, you can join their game using the in-game Friend List.

Browny

Smash Hater
DJBrowny... If I remember to go online people plz join lol

Also I downloaded Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate as my free game with MK8... Possibly only because I knew how obsessed Kita was with that game, so it must have been good. Then again he also obsessed over touhou... hmm.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The wait for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is painful.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pay day is always best day.

Browny

Smash Hater
I like that PM is getting more entrants than Melee tournaments...

Purists will soon be mad once it becomes clear that more popular game -> more money involved -> more popular and loop infinitely until it kills melee

huehue

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Melee will never die, simply because some people will place it above all others.

Brawl is guaranteed to take a hit when Smash 4 comes out. There probably won't be any more tourneys for it.

Project M...it really depends on Smash 4. If the game turns out to be butt, then there won't be a huge impact.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Too much Trela flash.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I believe it is a male Lucario.

At least it was in the games....

Browny

Smash Hater
idk RT, watch the episode and the voice difference between her lucario and her grandpas(?) lucario, its very different

-edit
smoo

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
*hatch three shiny Charmanders this week*

*none with right IVs for Mega Charizard X*

This is suffering.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I was thinking of something I could use everyday like a keychain but those sell for like $50

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I got the normal lucario plush that's 11 inch or so and it's the best ever. It's been guarding my bed for 3 years
Wanna get the megaluc one so he can finally have a friend
Just a heads up ALLLL the mega lucario ones have bent feet for some reason. I nabbed one myself and his legs are like perma-bent like he's got some where to be. Still pretty well made though, because mega lucario. :T

Also i'm totally on the look out for this one right here~
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/flag/3604375/745010/745010_original.jpg
but I can never seem to find one that isn't sold out or a rediculous price. '~' If anyone knows where to get one like this i'd be forever grateful.

Last edited:

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
Just a heads up ALLLL the mega lucario ones have bent feet for some reason. I nabbed one myself and his legs are like perma-bent like he's got some where to be. Still pretty well made though, because mega lucario. :T

Also i'm totally on the look out for this one right here~
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/flag/3604375/745010/745010_original.jpg
but I can never seem to find one that isn't sold out or a rediculous price. '~' If anyone knows where to get one like this i'd be forever grateful.
They used to be sold for a cheap 30-40 dollars and I still have mine but now they're all 100+ and "super rare" because they're no longer being made. But they are sooo amazing.

I guess that sucks that the megaluc's feet are bent but whatevs im still having it

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
They'll probably end up making normal sized stuffed Lucarios again in the future hopefully they realize Mega Lucario needs his regular evolution plushie back

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
They used to be sold for a cheap 30-40 dollars and I still have mine but now they're all 100+ and "super rare" because they're no longer being made. But they are sooo amazing.

I guess that sucks that the megaluc's feet are bent but whatevs im still having it
It's still pretty decent, ye.

I've actually heard equally stupid prices for lucario plush. Found some web page of a guy that bought a life size lucario doll for $1000. Basically a $1000 body pillow. I mean, whatever floats his boat but holy ****.

Last edited:
Top Bottom